Author

Topic: Eligius: 0% Fee BTC, 105% PPS NMC, No registration, CPPSRB - page 272. (Read 1061069 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
Sheesh... I leave for one day (Valentines Day!) and all hell breaks loose. lol.

Murphy's law at work.  This is why I don't even get into my car without a laptop and 3g/4g hotspot.  My biggest fear over the holidays was something happening during the drive between California and Nevada in the areas where you can't get enough signal for internet access.  It really sucks on holidays though Sad.

I actually had a laptop with me and everything I needed to access Eligius if need be, not that I wanted to spend the holiday working on the pool...

But, my emergency alerts are generally for core pool functions, all of which remained operational.  This was just a problem with stats, and the pool can run fine with or without stats, so, none of my scripts notified me via any emergency methods like a core pool issue would have.

Catch up is still proceeding.  CPPSRB is caught up to block 285974, stats are slower and are caught up to 295924. So far so good.  Once CPPSRB is all caught up it should free up some core DB resources to speed up stats catch up a bit.

-wk

block 295924 ? probably typo Smiley

once CPPSRB caught up payouts will be made ?

thanks for updates .

Oops, fixed.

Once CPPSRB is caught up auto payouts will resume and I will try to get a manual payout together soon after.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Murphy's law at work.  This is why I don't even get into my car without a laptop and 3g/4g hotspot.  My biggest fear over the holidays was something happening during the drive between California and Nevada in the areas where you can't get enough signal for internet access.  It really sucks on holidays though Sad.

I actually had a laptop with me and everything I needed to access Eligius if need be, not that I wanted to spend the holiday working on the pool...

But, my emergency alerts are generally for core pool functions, all of which remained operational.  This was just a problem with stats, and the pool can run fine with or without stats, so, none of my scripts notified me via any emergency methods like a core pool issue would have.

Catch up is still proceeding.  CPPSRB is caught up to block 285974, stats are slower and are caught up to 295924. So far so good.  Once CPPSRB is all caught up it should free up some core DB resources to speed up stats catch up a bit.

-wk

block 295924 ? probably typo Smiley

once CPPSRB caught up payouts will be made ?

thanks for updates .
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
Thanks for the update.
No rush. Better to do it thorough.
legendary
Thanks for the great work running the pool!

FYI small typo in the auto-notice: "balanaces"

Oops!

Edit: Was a pull req. for this already, merged it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Thanks for the great work running the pool!

FYI small typo in the auto-notice: "balanaces"
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
thanks for the update hopefully it will be caught up before I go to sleep in the next 8-10 hours
legendary

Murphy's law at work.  This is why I don't even get into my car without a laptop and 3g/4g hotspot.  My biggest fear over the holidays was something happening during the drive between California and Nevada in the areas where you can't get enough signal for internet access.  It really sucks on holidays though Sad.

But, my emergency alerts are generally for core pool functions, all of which remained operational.  This was just a problem with stats, and the pool can run fine with or without stats, so, none of my scripts notified me via any emergency methods like a core pool issue would have.

Catch up is still proceeding.  CPPSRB is caught up to block 285974, stats are slower and are caught up to 285924. So far so good.  Once CPPSRB is all caught up it should free up some core DB resources to speed up stats catch up a bit.

-wk
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Lovely - Thanks for the update wk
+1
Keep up a good work Smiley
Activity: 121
HodL tight, it's gonna get wild
Lovely - Thanks for the update wk
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007

legendary
Catch up is still going.  Quite a bit of data, plus continuously adding more as people mine.  I expect it will probably take at least a few more hours. Sad
legendary
Hi all,

Looks like a bug in my stats database replication code caused the stats to stop receiving data from the core server about 12 hours ago.  This is why the stats were not updating.

Also, an orphaned block that took an extended period of time to be reorg'd out caused a CPPSRB failsafe (which paused payouts).

In any case, the newly replaced core database servers remained happy throughout all of this, and all shares are accounted for.

CPPSRB is catching up (it is about 12 hours behind) and I will fix the stats replication bug and get that catching up also.

Afterwards I will get a manual payout together and get everyone paid.  No worries!

-wk

Note: I used self-moderated for the first time just now and removed ~3 troll posts.
legendary
Activity: 924
ON the IRC channel it says the pool is working and stats are recorded and that the system is just catching up now.
Activity: 158
The troll is back on a shiny new alias. Hitting ignore in 3 - 2 - 1
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
No payout, Scam!!! Wizkid has stolen all our coin!
LOL what a bunch of Asshats Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
https://blockchain.info/de/blocks

Eligius has found blocks!!! Guys read the big red letters and keep calm! Keep mining and everything will be fixed. No work is lost!
Thank you for posting the link. Some of the pools found blocks must be the one ones that show on my link as unknown for some reason. Thanks again.
Activity: 237

Eligius has found blocks!!! Guys read the big red letters and keep calm! Keep mining and everything will be fixed. No work is lost!
Eventually ... and no work lost does not mean no $ lost ... we'v seen enough system with nice in but no out last month ... does we need one more ?
are you the troll form the last thread? go away and troll somewhere else. you are speaking about one of the most reliable pools!
Activity: 318
Merit: 250

Phew thanks for that link, 22 blocks so far today.

I left slush pool hoping to get away from 12+ hours blocks.  Glad to see its a stats glitch.
Activity: 237

Activity: 619
Merit: 500
I just switch to another pool as when I check blocklist http://blockorigin.pfoe.be/blocklist.php this pool has not found a block since #285942 so I wonder if something else is wrong? Will switch back once I know all is right.

Let's hope it's just bad luck and will be followed by great luck.
Jump to: