Author

Topic: Eligius: 0% Fee BTC, 105% PPS NMC, No registration, CPPSRB - page 273. (Read 1061069 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I just switch to another pool as when I check blocklist http://blockorigin.pfoe.be/blocklist.php this pool has not found a block since #285942 so I wonder if something else is wrong? Will switch back once I know all is right.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Stats are just a little glitchy due to the issue i referred to earlier.  Working on ironing it out.

Stats only Huh the payout dont working also ! And noone answers on forum ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is there currently a problem with the Hashrate graph?

I see no lines over the last 5 hours, yet I have shares being submitted and the numbers are being updated.

The balance graph is also updating.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
gonna give this pool a try...... 

btcguild fees are getting boring.....
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1019
hi
i have a question
how can i submit non-standard tx for Eligius pool?
i did some changes in my bitcoin-qt and it accepts now raw tx with non-standard inputs
i run it with option -connect=relay.eligius.st but there in no peer on that address now
and the second question: what is the fee for small but non-standard transaction? 0.00008192 BTC per 1kb?
thanks
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Just checked there, and Eligius is 200TH faster than BTCGuild.  Not seen that before!
Activity: 406
Good news, been pressing onto Localbitcoins and should be getting my coins back today.

Pool speed is rocketing!! Glad to see Wiz Keeping us updated and with all the glitches

Great pool
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
Stats are just a little glitchy due to the issue i referred to earlier.  Working on ironing it out.
Activity: 504
The pool speed on the title is 800Th behind times....seen it running at 4800Th most of today. Smiley

It's jumping up and down atm. 7.3PH and KnC is showing 2PH
I think real rate is that 4800.

i quess their force is messing with stats. -wizkid057 pipes are really heating up with force coming from Sweden Smiley

It went from 7 --> 5 while taking screenshot but 2PH for this user was still there. Massive force anyway lol they got 1PH up in about 10days. Is that 5 PH in a month.
they rake 150k$ /day to pay Neptune refunds.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1A73ExsM2doRwTLp82rv5U36QHbBFmHD1X
Activity: 1
argh i wish i had only one hour that 1000TH/s hashrate Sad
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
The pool speed on the title is 800Th behind times....seen it running at 4800Th most of today. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
Hi everyone,

I caught a glitch in the stats this morning that was causing some data to be processed out of order. Sad
It appears to only happen during times of heavy server load (where one pool server reports to the stats with a slight delay over another).

I put in some code to better account for this on the pool server side, and I'm having the server recheck/rebuild stats for the past 24 hours or so, just to make sure no misinformation sneaked in due to the minor sync issue.

Pool is operating normally, so, no worries there as always.  Just a stats glitch Sad

Should be back to normal in no time (within an hour or so).

-wk
Activity: 280
Fail-safe mode again ??
Activity: 351
Wiz looks like a manual payout coming again.

Probably tomorrow.

Nevermind, had some time so got it done tonight.

548.40421839 BTC (4.6 TBC) in manual payments applied to balances from tx 89fea198c9a8e7daeccdf7005bea2bccc8507d14faafceeed8efe10f0d9e2ddd

Cheesy

Thanks Wiz
Activity: 447
Hello folks can someone help me out on entering my address on this pool

im using cgi miner

its says use stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 -u YourAddress -p x -I 9

Whats the bits in red for or do i just miss those out totally and put:-

stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 -u myaddressimmediatelyafterhere -p x

also do i leave worker and password empty then?

thanks
I adjusted your post above.  You need to keep the spaces in the command line.  

The "YourAddress" is your bitcoin address.  The password part can stay as shown above.  The interrupt setting is for GPU mining which is a waste of electricity at the current difficulty.  If you are running an ASIC, then you do not need the "-I 9" setting. All of this is in the cgminer readme files.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Hello folks can someone help me out on entering my address on this pool

im using cgi miner

its says use stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 -u YourAddress -p x -I 9

Whats the bits in red for or do i just miss those out totally and put:-

stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334myaddressimmediatelyafterhere

also do i leave worker and password empty then?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Wiz looks like a manual payout coming again.

Probably tomorrow.

Nevermind, had some time so got it done tonight.

548.40421839 BTC (4.6 TBC) in manual payments applied to balances from tx 89fea198c9a8e7daeccdf7005bea2bccc8507d14faafceeed8efe10f0d9e2ddd

Cheesy

Is this the source of the multiple 0.00000001 BTC payments that take ages to be verified?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
So with the video out showing KNC's new farm already partially up and running, we can guess one of those big new Eligius users is them?

Can I get a link to that video I cant seem to find it using my google fooo

http://www.gp.se/nyheter/sverige/1.2276893-datorhall-for-bitcoin-byggs-i-boden
Activity: 24
So with the video out showing KNC's new farm already partially up and running, we can guess one of those big new Eligius users is them?

Can I get a link to that video I cant seem to find it using my google fooo
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Small improvement idea: I usually customize the payout threshold to be lower as soon as I start a new device/address hashing. But I've noticed the first payout still doesn't occur until the default threshold. After that, it works correctly.

The payout treshold takes some time to update; up to 24 hours. Thus maybe that by the first payout the treshold was not yet updated internally?
Jump to: