Pages:
Author

Topic: Eligius-miners: Do you agree with what is done with your hashing power? - page 3. (Read 6806 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
So he used merged mining and kept the coin? He stole? Details, link?

He's preventing anyone from getting blocks or performing transactions and has no incentive to stop, so it's kind of dead. He was also hinting in IRC that he might do the same to I0coin and Ixcoin and has more than enough hash power to do so, but it's possible he was joking.

Have a look at the hashrates of iXc and i0c shown on http://allchains.info/index.html

this hashing-numbers and the elegius-op performance "i will do the same to i0c and iXc" around this theme

What do you think where these hashes come from?
Yeah, one of our leading pools has such a hashrate...

Maybe it was a test with CLC, which is dead now and he will do the same to iXc and i0c.

The price for these currencies are down and he is not able to make btc's with it any more.
First profit and then fire off...

Jesus I only noticed now that those are at near 400gh thanks to this fucktard.

I bet even Christ hates this cunt.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
So he used merged mining and kept the coin? He stole? Details, link?

He's preventing anyone from getting blocks or performing transactions and has no incentive to stop, so it's kind of dead. He was also hinting in IRC that he might do the same to I0coin and Ixcoin and has more than enough hash power to do so, but it's possible he was joking.

Have a look at the hashrates of iXc and i0c shown on http://allchains.info/index.html

this hashing-numbers and the elegius-op performance "i will do the same to i0c and iXc" around this theme

What do you think where these hashes come from?
Yeah, one of our leading pools has such a hashrate...

Maybe it was a test with CLC, which is dead now and he will do the same to iXc and i0c.

The price for these currencies are down and he is not able to make btc's with it any more.
First profit and then fire off...
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Two little questions:

1. Have you - personally - seen any i0c- or iXc-coins mined at this pool?

2. Do you comply with the 51-attack to CLC?

It's a heavy abuse of trust: you give your hashing-power and the OP is doing what ever he wants to do with it...

Yeah, there could be only one conclusion: leaving that pool with that OP, misusing his given power
Pages:
Jump to: