Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk accidentally created a new cryptocurrency. WTF? - page 6. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 1
These cryptocurrencies are very volatile, their value can fluctuate greatly. Many memcoins are created as a joke. Given that they were created as a joke, it is likely that Memcoins will attract scammers who will commit scams. I don’t understand why else they are created, so they often come and go along with the popularity of their meme.
I don't think that you're right. There are some meme coins that gained certain popularity and continues rising and improving. It works the same way like with all the other crypto. If the devs are serious about the project - they will do everything in order to make it grow and gain popularity.

At the moment, meme coins have more minus than plus. Meme coins are a relatively new phenomenon and do not have a long track record of performance. It can be difficult to assess their potential for long-term growth and stability. They are often created without a clear use case or long-term roadmap, and their prices can be highly volatile and difficult to predict.
Activity: 227
Merit: 38
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
What I'm asking is what led Elon Musk to create a coin and not make an official announcement. i believe he will not do that. we all need to use our help and do some research so that we don't make costly mistakes.
I think you are misunderstanding here, Elon Musk is not behind any coin at all, that is my speculation and in fact I have never seen Elon involved in any particular crypto. The point is that he is a huge influence, his every word, every gesture, every action he takes is noticed by everyone. And especially crypto market participants, and dev teams are waiting for the brand name to sound out to him.
Ex: he twirled ''Doge'', you can imagine what happened after that.

Yes, You are correct that Elon Musk's influence and public statements can have a significant impact on the cryptocurrency market, as seen with the recent surge in interest and value of Dogecoin following his tweets about it. It is important for investors to be cautious and not base their decisions solely on the opinions or actions of any one individual, as the cryptocurrency market can be highly volatile and subject to rapid fluctuations.
Activity: 823
Merit: 104
What I'm asking is what led Elon Musk to create a coin and not make an official announcement. i believe he will not do that. we all need to use our help and do some research so that we don't make costly mistakes.
I think you are misunderstanding here, Elon Musk is not behind any coin at all, that is my speculation and in fact I have never seen Elon involved in any particular crypto. The point is that he is a huge influence, his every word, every gesture, every action he takes is noticed by everyone. And especially crypto market participants, and dev teams are waiting for the brand name to sound out to him.
Ex: he twirled ''Doge'', you can imagine what happened after that.
Activity: 916
These cryptocurrencies are very volatile, their value can fluctuate greatly. Many memcoins are created as a joke. Given that they were created as a joke, it is likely that Memcoins will attract scammers who will commit scams. I don’t understand why else they are created, so they often come and go along with the popularity of their meme.
I don't think that you're right. There are some meme coins that gained certain popularity and continues rising and improving. It works the same way like with all the other crypto. If the devs are serious about the project - they will do everything in order to make it grow and gain popularity.
Activity: 180
Merit: 46
For sure meme coins will always attract users. The thing is that I guess about 90% then appear to be a scam. Or simply don't get the needed support and investments and simply die. It should be produced by a really expert team with a good amount of investments. In other case it has no chance to survive.

For sure meme coins will always attract users. The thing is that I guess about 90% then appear to be a scam. Or simply don't get the needed support and investments and simply die. It should be produced by a really expert team with a good amount of investments. In other case it has no chance to survive.
Meme coins at very cheap prices do look very tempting to attract the coffers of money.  But of course this is a risky investment.  You can be a millionaire because the price goes to the moon but meme coins can also be manipulated by whales.  Too ambitious for me is not good but I will still invest my money in some famous meme coins like Shiba and doge. Grin
I'd also offer you to try not a meme, but still growing privacy coin Crypton. Here's the review campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/utopia-p2p-ecosystem-review-campaign-get-paid-in-btc-full-members-5425016 you can check other peoples' opinion on it, or even earn some money yourself.

As the cryptocurrency industry continues to grow and develop, you can expect the popularity of meme coins to rise. Some people call investing in meme coins crazy, others consider it an investment with the potential to generate returns. Whoever is right, interest in meme coins has skyrocketed. But the only scary thing is that meme tokens have gained popularity due to their disproportionate association with influencers, especially Elon Musk.
Meme coins at very cheap prices do look very tempting to attract the coffers of money.  But of course this is a risky investment.  You can be a millionaire because the price goes to the moon but meme coins can also be manipulated by whales.  Too ambitious for me is not good but I will still invest my money in some famous meme coins like Shiba and doge. Grin
I'd also offer you to try not a meme, but still growing privacy coin Crypton. Here's the review campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/utopia-p2p-ecosystem-review-campaign-get-paid-in-btc-full-members-5425016 you can check other peoples' opinion on it, or even earn some money yourself.
Investing in cryptomarket has both good and bad side. If you can't invest in the right project then you will face many problems later. And if you can invest in a right project then it will be very profitable for you. Especially I have seen this  In few days many people have faced huge losses by investing in several projects. Because they could not invest in the right project. We will check the right project before investing and then get investment.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on investing in the cryptomarket. I agree that there are both positive and negative aspects to investing in cryptocurrency, and it's important to carefully consider the risks and benefits before making any investment decisions.

One of the biggest challenges with investing in cryptocurrency is the sheer number of projects and coins available. It can be difficult to determine which projects are legitimate and have a strong potential for growth, and which ones are more likely to fail or even be fraudulent.

Unfortunately, this is a risk. Until cryptocurrencies are recognized in all countries and become legal, it is difficult to protect yourself from scammers. And the fact that there are many new projects and cryptocurrencies is even good. Other cryptocurrencies seem to be getting better or solving other problems.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
Activity: 868
Merit: 12
not recommend buying this token
Actually, there's no so bad as putting small money into the purchase of a meme project. Memes like SHIB, DOGE, BABYDOGE, and even this same FLOKI have turned many into millionaires. One just has to go plan his exit strategy well as they're projects with no use cases, just community-driven coins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
i cannot say that not true,However, it is worth noting that the influence of prominent figures such as Elon Musk on the cryptocurrency market is well-documented, and their statements and actions can have a significant impact on prices.
Investing in cryptomarket has both good and bad side. If you can't invest in the right project then you will face many problems later. And if you can invest in a right project then it will be very profitable for you. Especially I have seen this  In few days many people have faced huge losses by investing in several projects. Because they could not invest in the right project. We will check the right project before investing and then get investment.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on investing in the cryptomarket. I agree that there are both positive and negative aspects to investing in cryptocurrency, and it's important to carefully consider the risks and benefits before making any investment decisions.

One of the biggest challenges with investing in cryptocurrency is the sheer number of projects and coins available. It can be difficult to determine which projects are legitimate and have a strong potential for growth, and which ones are more likely to fail or even be fraudulent.
It seems to me that such case is very expensive. Moreover, it's very hard to find and buy the video card for a regular price. All of them are very expensive and usually they're also already being in use.

There are cryptocurrencies that are easy enough to mine. For example, CRP mining does not require crypto farms or other types of specialized equipment. All you need is the internet and a modern computer that meets minimal mining requirements.
Activity: 1097
Merit: 310
Not many people really understand how to make this analysis.. They see some opinion, a little or huge rise and run for investments, while they have to behave vice versa. Anyway, it's not my business who and how loses money. I got used to a long wait Smiley

It is better to invest in reliable cryptocurrencies that have earned trust, as the many scams in this market have further puzzled potential investors and made them wary.

It seems to me that such case is very expensive. Moreover, it's very hard to find and buy the video card for a regular price. All of them are very expensive and usually they're also already being in use.
I agree, you can choose a lesser known alternative coin with good growth points and wait until it starts to grow in price.
And what if I'll choose 10 such different coins and none of them will ever grow? Cheesy Some of the predictions really work, but it seems that it's just a random, not a real strategy or knowledge.

The most popular and quite profitable scheme for obtaining cryptocurrency is mining on video cards. You can try this way Smiley
I agree, you can choose a lesser known alternative coin with good growth points and wait until it starts to grow in price.
And what if I'll choose 10 such different coins and none of them will ever grow? Cheesy Some of the predictions really work, but it seems that it's just a random, not a real strategy or knowledge.
LDL
Activity: 588
Merit: 582
Elon Musk was followed by everyone as a reputable cryptocurrency investor and holder in 2020-2021, but nowadays cryptocurrency fans don't follow Elon Musk that much. In 2021, investors and holders flocked to his announcement and one of his tweets changed the cryptocurrency market. But the interesting thing is that if Elon Musk had not bought the Twitter platform, his wealth would not have decreased, but Elon would have remained unchanged as the most popular and richest person in the world today.
Now coming to the main point, after Elon Musk bought Dogecoin, everyone assumed that he might launch a new coin market but that did not happen.  However, Elon may bring a new project for the Twitter platform in the future, such as altcoin, a cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: