Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk accidentally created a new cryptocurrency. WTF? - page 7. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 1
ahah you are right that mate nowadays it's very hard to put our trust in new project or new tokens as was all know there ads many scam out there waiting us to eat their bait. So like what you said it's better to invest to older crypto who gain more trust in a long year because we all know how safe they are like bitcoin, binance, ethereum these 3 coins are recommended so it's better to choice them than new project.
In order to invest in these 3 coins you need to be rich enough Smiley Moreover, better earnings can come only from the coins that are quite low now. But what's the golden rule how to choose a less known coin, but which will surely grow fast one day? Smiley

I agree, you can choose a lesser known alternative coin with good growth points and wait until it starts to grow in price.
Activity: 916
ahah you are right that mate nowadays it's very hard to put our trust in new project or new tokens as was all know there ads many scam out there waiting us to eat their bait. So like what you said it's better to invest to older crypto who gain more trust in a long year because we all know how safe they are like bitcoin, binance, ethereum these 3 coins are recommended so it's better to choice them than new project.
In order to invest in these 3 coins you need to be rich enough Smiley Moreover, better earnings can come only from the coins that are quite low now. But what's the golden rule how to choose a less known coin, but which will surely grow fast one day? Smiley
Activity: 1097
Merit: 310
By the way, have you heard of Toon Finance that is believed to become the next Meme coin to 1000X? I wonder why only meme and hype coins get so much attention? Like people got tired of something reliable and want to shake up..
Most likely, the fact is that they are easier to promote. People really think it's more accessible. Although I would not be in a hurry if I were them and studied the market properly.

The reason why people are interested in these coins is their desire to earn 35-10-100 times of their money in a short time. I haven't seen another though. Most investors think so. Instead of investing their 10k in a reliable coin and waiting for it to increase at a certain rate, they risk 2k of their 10k and buy memes or crappy coins and expect their coin to increase maybe 100x. There is nothing else in these coins. Many people lose their money because of this.

We can explain this situation as a gamble. If it does. People don't like to wait they want to get rich right away. Shit coins will always be attractive. Elon understands the logic of this well and plays on it. Many of those who got rich quick in the last bull created their assets with shit coins. In this case, we cannot blame anyone.
Yes, I think so too. We have seen many people decide to invest now to become rich but they may not know that most of the time investing has the possibility of losing money. But if there is a good idea about investing then no  There will be no problem. And if he invests without any idea, he will have a chance to lose money.
I think this is not an attempt "to influence the crypto market", but some tricky person just created this token to sell it during hype. Elon Musk zero relationship to this Floki token.

This is a great example of how greedy people can be and how easily they can be tricked and controlled. This is so simple. Take what ever Elon says, create a token with s

Elon Musk is making a good joke and then somebody (or maybe a group of people) follow through with the joke by launching a project named Floki just as what Elon would name his puppy. And Floki is making a good run. I am just wondering...whoa re the people making money out of this. I am sure that the next time Elon will be making a tweet, someone can come up with a project based on what he is tweeting. I think this is just another testament that the cryptocurrency industry is made up of 90% jokers.
ame name and voila, you are locked and loaded for scam sale.

iam agree ithink elon musk buy on the dip shib and floki. when he see the btc is up . theu used his brain and tweet include of his token holdings. when it they pump they sell shib and floki . thats my opinion only
I think if we can invest in following elon musk's twitter page maybe we can make some money. Because I bought many coins before and made a lot of profit. Now most of the time I don't make much profit. But hope market is good.  Again, I will get a lot of profit from my investment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
Not many people really understand how to make this analysis.. They see some opinion, a little or huge rise and run for investments, while they have to behave vice versa. Anyway, it's not my business who and how loses money. I got used to a long wait Smiley

It is better to invest in reliable cryptocurrencies that have earned trust, as the many scams in this market have further puzzled potential investors and made them wary.

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I think this is not an attempt "to influence the crypto market", but some tricky person just created this token to sell it during hype. Elon Musk zero relationship to this Floki token.

This is a great example of how greedy people can be and how easily they can be tricked and controlled. This is so simple. Take what ever Elon says, create a token with s

Elon Musk is making a good joke and then somebody (or maybe a group of people) follow through with the joke by launching a project named Floki just as what Elon would name his puppy. And Floki is making a good run. I am just wondering...whoa re the people making money out of this. I am sure that the next time Elon will be making a tweet, someone can come up with a project based on what he is tweeting. I think this is just another testament that the cryptocurrency industry is made up of 90% jokers.
ame name and voila, you are locked and loaded for scam sale.

iam agree ithink elon musk buy on the dip shib and floki. when he see the btc is up . theu used his brain and tweet include of his token holdings. when it they pump they sell shib and floki . thats my opinion only
Not many people really understand how to make this analysis.. They see some opinion, a little or huge rise and run for investments, while they have to behave vice versa. Anyway, it's not my business who and how loses money. I got used to a long wait Smiley

It is better to invest in reliable cryptocurrencies that have earned trust, as the many scams in this market have further puzzled potential investors and made them wary.
We all know Elon Musk has nothing to do with this latest cryptocurrency, but for the most part, he hasn't done much to dispel these stories. Blockchain will change many things how we see value. Although I don't know if it's a noble idea or not, I do know one thing. Always make an analysis in any investment.
Without analysis, you should never get involved in anything. This applies to all areas. Naturally, if you do not do an analysis of investments, then with a higher probability anyone can lose money, although there are people who are just lucky.
I couldn't agree more. It's important to do your due diligence and research before making any investment decisions. Analysis helps you understand the risks and potential rewards, and can help you make more informed choices. That being said, it's also important to remember that no investment is ever a sure thing, and even the best analysis can't predict the future. But, by doing your analysis you can minimize the risk of losing your money.
Analysis is indeed an important thing to make us be able to get profit, but often do the analysis, it will delay a lot of time, sometimes we must dare to take a stand by immediately investing, if there is a loss of course this is normal and do not give up when losing money.
What??? Do you really speak about time delay in this field? Then I'm quite interested how much have you earned on crypto and how much money was lost Smiley It's not a football bet, where you have to decide quickly sometimes.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
We all know Elon Musk has nothing to do with this latest cryptocurrency, but for the most part, he hasn't done much to dispel these stories. Blockchain will change many things how we see value. Although I don't know if it's a noble idea or not, I do know one thing. Always make an analysis in any investment.
Without analysis, you should never get involved in anything. This applies to all areas. Naturally, if you do not do an analysis of investments, then with a higher probability anyone can lose money, although there are people who are just lucky.

Analysis is indeed an important thing to make us be able to get profit, but often do the analysis, it will delay a lot of time, sometimes we must dare to take a stand by immediately investing, if there is a loss of course this is normal and do not give up when losing money.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
Activity: 403
Merit: 41
A few days ago, Elon Musk said that the price of BTC could rise by the end of this winter.  Everyone is told to be patient and wait for the market to correct hopefully better to wait without anyone getting disappointed.  Doyle's Mahfuz Abitkhani Bhanwa Ken Sei Toke will hopefully respond to a large expansion in the market.
Even without anyone else's words it's clearly understandable that now it's been a long time while we have to wait for another rise and all the predictions are just predictions. I continue believing in privacy coins future as there is too much hype around them for quite a long time already.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
A few days ago, Elon Musk said that the price of BTC could rise by the end of this winter.  Everyone is told to be patient and wait for the market to correct hopefully better to wait without anyone getting disappointed.  Doyle's Mahfuz Abitkhani Bhanwa Ken Sei Toke will hopefully respond to a large expansion in the market.
Activity: 174
I think anyone who can make money his way is either smart, or passionate, or a little of both or very lucky. Very few people admit they got lucky because of course, we like to take credit.

Wise, I'm not sure. I know he's the one with the money and not me but I don't think he made a particularly wise move in his life that I'm sure I would never have made. Smart, but lacking in wisdom. He pulled out another shitty token and made money off of it. Will issue a few more tokens and will also earn.

The crowd learns nothing and continues to allow itself to be stripped naked in the form of money. Although a lot of dissatisfaction with his activities in the crypto world, this does not prevent him from continuing to earn. He pulled out another shitty token and made money off of it. Will issue a few more tokens and will also earn. The crowd learns nothing and continues to allow itself to be stripped naked in the form of money.

So, it's better to be safe than sorry because in the end when the price of the new coin will reach its ATH, they will change their minds to manipulate the market then the ones who will lose money are the people who invest late. However, if you are a risk taker, you can go with the flow and escape whenever you think a storm is coming.

This sounds very profound. In a way, you are undoubtedly right.
I think that we all would like to be in the place of the lucky ones who managed to earn a good profit.
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
I think anyone who can make money his way is either smart, or passionate, or a little of both or very lucky. Very few people admit they got lucky because of course, we like to take credit.

Wise, I'm not sure. I know he's the one with the money and not me but I don't think he made a particularly wise move in his life that I'm sure I would never have made. Smart, but lacking in wisdom. He pulled out another shitty token and made money off of it. Will issue a few more tokens and will also earn.

The crowd learns nothing and continues to allow itself to be stripped naked in the form of money. Although a lot of dissatisfaction with his activities in the crypto world, this does not prevent him from continuing to earn. He pulled out another shitty token and made money off of it. Will issue a few more tokens and will also earn. The crowd learns nothing and continues to allow itself to be stripped naked in the form of money.

So, it's better to be safe than sorry because in the end when the price of the new coin will reach its ATH, they will change their minds to manipulate the market then the ones who will lose money are the people who invest late. However, if you are a risk taker, you can go with the flow and escape whenever you think a storm is coming.
By the way, have you heard of Toon Finance that is believed to become the next Meme coin to 1000X? I wonder why only meme and hype coins get so much attention? Like people got tired of something reliable and want to shake up..
Most likely, the fact is that they are easier to promote. People really think it's more accessible. Although I would not be in a hurry if I were them and studied the market properly.

The reason why people are interested in these coins is their desire to earn 35-10-100 times of their money in a short time. I haven't seen another though. Most investors think so. Instead of investing their 10k in a reliable coin and waiting for it to increase at a certain rate, they risk 2k of their 10k and buy memes or crappy coins and expect their coin to increase maybe 100x. There is nothing else in these coins. Many people lose their money because of this.

We can explain this situation as a gamble. If it does. People don't like to wait they want to get rich right away. Shit coins will always be attractive. Elon understands the logic of this well and plays on it. Many of those who got rich quick in the last bull created their assets with shit coins. In this case, we cannot blame anyone.

Yes, that is most likely the case. I would not want to take such risks and invest in such coins. After all, it is much better to have a stable capital and not be afraid to lose all the money in one day.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 670

Activity: 42
Musk can influence a large number of people, and many people are staring at Musk, and everyone can imagine a lot of his small actions. If it is an unknown person, no one will care about his words. Maybe they can only rub Musk's popularity and make one coin after another become popular.
Activity: 756
Merit: 701

Pages:
Jump to: