Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk accidentally created a new cryptocurrency. WTF? - page 9. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

The founder of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk, again stirred up the cryptocurrency market on Friday, leaving a seemingly harmless message about his new dog.

He said that he chose a nickname for his Shiba Inu puppy. His name will be Floki. In early May, Elon Musk first announced that he intends to take a Shiba Inu puppy. Then the cost of the Shiba Inu cryptocurrency increased by 68% in an hour.

After Friday's announcement by Musk, the Shiba Inu exchange rate increased by 26%, but later corrected. However, another thing is more interesting: 9 minutes after the appearance of Musk's post on Twitter, the Floki token was created on the decentralized Uniswap crypto exchange. Within an hour, its price increased by 795%, to $0.000000001100. As a result, the growth was about 3500%.

Do you think this is another attempt to influence the crypto market? Will the project be eco-friendly, because in the case of chia, everything was not so positive? There are already green projects on the market, for example, Crypton , for mining which only needs Internet access and a PC.

Is all the excitement around the project really a hype? Like chiahype and etc.?

No its not like that, everytime elon makes a new post someone will capitalize on it and make some money from it. what i ask is that what could have made Elon musk to make a coin and not make official announcement. i believe he wont do that. we all need to use our help and make research so that we wont make costly mistakes.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
I believe that one should not underestimate the ability of a big name of a famous person to influence the promotion of a particular project. This is how marketing works, unfortunately.
Do you think that many people nowadays trust Elon? Of course there will be a dozen of fools running for a new hyped coin, if this will happen again. But most of the community already know that his words worth nothing at all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
dont be fool or hyope on elonmusk. elonmusk is a joker omg so many meme coin created but the meme coin now is going to zero when the musk tweet hype is over and the market is falling. don be hype bro you wioo be rekt.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
The site you mentioned is inaccessible I think Elon Musk is not involved in this kind of project, there are a lot of developers tried to lure people to their project by making Elon as the frontline of so many fake projects.
Yes, I like what you said here, I think the aspects of this project are very clear with your words, so I think you have a point and what you say about this project is correct.
I believe that one should not underestimate the ability of a big name of a famous person to influence the promotion of a particular project. This is how marketing works, unfortunately.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
The site you mentioned is inaccessible I think Elon Musk is not involved in this kind of project, there are a lot of developers tried to lure people to their project by making Elon as the frontline of so many fake projects.
Yes, I like what you said here, I think the aspects of this project are very clear with your words, so I think you have a point and what you say about this project is correct.
If an influential person like Elon enters the crypto world it can have both positive and negative impacts. the negative impact is that the crypto market can be manipulated and the positive impact can increase the price of altcoins and provide profits for many people such as doge. but even so it is not that easy to control the crypto market because in the crypto market there are many whales.
I don't see anything positive in such affection. If doge is okay even now, most of other hyped coins almost disappeared one day after they became so much popular. I prefer projects with a natural development, it gives me more trust.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 100
If this is true, I suspect that this is Elon Musk's first step to influence crypto to the world community and it will have a positive impact on the crypto market. if one influential person in the world enters the crypto world, then the market will also be carried away by the flow.
You should understand that this affection is short-term. His words make a great impact on certain coins, but they simply become hyped ones and in a month everything disappears. So I won't rely on his words and will continue choosing projects wisely.
If an influential person like Elon enters the crypto world it can have both positive and negative impacts. the negative impact is that the crypto market can be manipulated and the positive impact can increase the price of altcoins and provide profits for many people such as doge. but even so it is not that easy to control the crypto market because in the crypto market there are many whales.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
If this is true, I suspect that this is Elon Musk's first step to influence crypto to the world community and it will have a positive impact on the crypto market. if one influential person in the world enters the crypto world, then the market will also be carried away by the flow.
You should understand that this affection is short-term. His words make a great impact on certain coins, but they simply become hyped ones and in a month everything disappears. So I won't rely on his words and will continue choosing projects wisely.
The ones you think are familiar I think are absolutely right if you want to invest here without seeing anything then you will be in big trouble so don't think about these things you will do what you think is best then you will be in trouble.  No, it will not be good for you if you do something with a hasty decision
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
This influential person has already entered the crypto world and had a negative impact on it. Therefore, I think that all his actions one way or another, although in my opinion in a negative way, affect everything.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 562
Considering the circumstance of the token, I guess it must have been created by someone else who wanted to take advantage of the opportunity made by Elon musk post. The fact that Elon Musk made a post about his dog floki does not mean he had an intension of creating a token in that name.
He didn't, he simply knew that other people will hype on that and it happened. And young crypto hunters were sure that all those Floki were created by Elon and will be really promising. There should be more understanding of the market and situation around it.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Considering the circumstance of the token, I guess it must have been created by someone else who wanted to take advantage of the opportunity made by Elon musk post. The fact that Elon Musk made a post about his dog floki does not mean he had an intension of creating a token in that name.
Activity: 643
Merit: 263
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

The founder of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk, again stirred up the cryptocurrency market on Friday, leaving a seemingly harmless message about his new dog.

He said that he chose a nickname for his Shiba Inu puppy. His name will be Floki. In early May, Elon Musk first announced that he intends to take a Shiba Inu puppy. Then the cost of the Shiba Inu cryptocurrency increased by 68% in an hour.
I saw that there are five types of Floki coins, circulating in the crypto market, some of the exchanges kicked out, which Floki it is, all five have pictures of dogs.

I'm not sure what Elon Musk said, he made the situation more complicated like he did at the time for doge, make as we like Elon, people already know who you really are the way you play crypto users.
Elon Musk saw the gap in the cryptocurrency market and took his place. I wish he wasn't taken so seriously. Because when he saw that he was taken seriously, he began to abuse his power. He started doing Dogecoin and Bitcoin manipulations. So, maybe he made some money but lost the respect of the people who respected him. I no longer take him seriously at all.
I will support each of your words. He's just playing with the audience and it doesn't concern crypto only, but almost all the things he touches. In case of crypto the only thing to trust are projects and coins that continues to develop. And one-day projects won't bring you anything good enough.
One-day projects are always a huge risk for the user. Their life span is provided only by the number of interested audiences and deadlines, as long as they manage to maintain interest in the project. Therefore, I believe that you are absolutely right.
Elon Musk saw the gap in the cryptocurrency market and took his place. I wish he wasn't taken so seriously. Because when he saw that he was taken seriously, he began to abuse his power. He started doing Dogecoin and Bitcoin manipulations. So, maybe he made some money but lost the respect of the people who respected him. I no longer take him seriously at all.
I will support each of your words. He's just playing with the audience and it doesn't concern crypto only, but almost all the things he touches. In case of crypto the only thing to trust are projects and coins that continues to develop. And one-day projects won't bring you anything good enough.
Such movement should be made by all the projects' owners if they want it to become and remain popular. In case of Utopia developers self-finance the whole project so they really have an aim to make the project better and better. If you stop on some point, you will lose your audience and the whole sense of creating any product.
Unfortunately, few project owners understand this. Most of them want to get phenomenally fast results in a short time, which, as I believe, is often the reason for the failure of many projects.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1131
Such movement should be made by all the projects' owners if they want it to become and remain popular. In case of Utopia developers self-finance the whole project so they really have an aim to make the project better and better. If you stop on some point, you will lose your audience and the whole sense of creating any product.
Undoubtedly, I am sure that the development of the project is scheduled for a certain long period ahead. Since such things are planned in advance, in order to get the best result.
Pages:
Jump to: