Pages:
Author

Topic: EMBERCOIN [X13, POW/POS] - page 40. (Read 134191 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
December 18, 2017, 08:19:21 PM
Does anyone have an updated nodes list?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 11:45:37 AM
Updates from 12 December source #important_news https://discordapp.com/invite/UnYqVNJ

Hey @everyone!

We have a big announcement... EmberCoin's executive leadership has decided to do a coin burn-into-swap in preparation for a new project!

The EmberCoin project plans on a coin swap into a brand-new, yet-to-be-announced token via a Proof-of-Burn. This token will be part of a trailblazing blockchain project that has a definitive use case, and will be of interest to a wide-ranging audience. The implications of its successful implementation will benefit society as a whole, and go far beyond the personal benefits of staking or mining only.  This project will push the boundaries of innovation, and solve a new problem with a new solution.

In what is much anticipated news for everyone, the team is finalizing their plans for a coin swap through a Proof-of-Burn (PoB) of Ember coins. The exact object of the swap will be made known in the coming weeks, with a formal announcement with additional specifics releasing January 1st, 2018.

This comes after much consideration on the topic with inputs from both the team, and the community at large, having been weighed and balanced against what would be the best for the future of Ember.

The burn-into-swap has been decided to be the best remedy to first reduce the supply of circulating currency, and second put Ember in an ideal position with regards to its future endeavors.

These endeavors are not without definition, and the already decided upon use case will offer an exciting new blockchain application for you all.

This planned launch coincides with the release of a new wallet to facilitate the burn-into-swap, and further details of the process will come to light as the date draws near. To ensure a smooth transition and minimize the chances of a fork on the blockchain, the schedule of the burn will be made public well in advance and should give everyone ample time to take part. It will rely on predetermined block numbers, between which the PoB process will be available to all coin holders.(edited)
Thank you, @everyone,  for your continued support.  This decision gives our team much anticipation for Ember's future - and we hope you are all as excited as we are for what is to come.

- JP

Looking forward to this one Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 08:14:49 AM
The team is communicative and has active Dev on board who strives hard to get things done. For people who are looking for some good stake, I would recommend to get on $EMB.
Activity: 288
December 18, 2017, 07:35:11 AM
Updates from 12 December source #important_news https://discordapp.com/invite/UnYqVNJ

Hey @everyone!

We have a big announcement... EmberCoin's executive leadership has decided to do a coin burn-into-swap in preparation for a new project!

The EmberCoin project plans on a coin swap into a brand-new, yet-to-be-announced token via a Proof-of-Burn. This token will be part of a trailblazing blockchain project that has a definitive use case, and will be of interest to a wide-ranging audience. The implications of its successful implementation will benefit society as a whole, and go far beyond the personal benefits of staking or mining only.  This project will push the boundaries of innovation, and solve a new problem with a new solution.

In what is much anticipated news for everyone, the team is finalizing their plans for a coin swap through a Proof-of-Burn (PoB) of Ember coins. The exact object of the swap will be made known in the coming weeks, with a formal announcement with additional specifics releasing January 1st, 2018.

This comes after much consideration on the topic with inputs from both the team, and the community at large, having been weighed and balanced against what would be the best for the future of Ember.

The burn-into-swap has been decided to be the best remedy to first reduce the supply of circulating currency, and second put Ember in an ideal position with regards to its future endeavors.

These endeavors are not without definition, and the already decided upon use case will offer an exciting new blockchain application for you all.

This planned launch coincides with the release of a new wallet to facilitate the burn-into-swap, and further details of the process will come to light as the date draws near. To ensure a smooth transition and minimize the chances of a fork on the blockchain, the schedule of the burn will be made public well in advance and should give everyone ample time to take part. It will rely on predetermined block numbers, between which the PoB process will be available to all coin holders.(edited)
Thank you, @everyone,  for your continued support.  This decision gives our team much anticipation for Ember's future - and we hope you are all as excited as we are for what is to come.

- JP

December 18, 2017, 07:20:52 AM
I have staking , input 70M on 04/11/2017 but not stake profit  Cry Cry

Theres that many coins now that its take awhile to stake, 70m could take a month. It will stake just be patient.

Info for everyone:
For regular stakes least once a week you need at least 200mill. As you cant send more than 99mil. You have to send yourself a low amount like 0.00000001 then the "change custom address" to your own and the change will be sent to you but there's a bug so no more then 850mil can be sent (https://github.com/EmberCoin/Ember/issues/35) but you want to send less as you need to think about your stake so I would say 700mil max as change.
December 18, 2017, 07:13:43 AM
Any valid config for wallet? I can't sync the wallet and I want to transfer my emb from cryptopia to start to stake

with 36 million, it's good for stake something?

You can get an ember.conf with peers by going to the block explorer at https://www.coinexplorer.net/EMB/ and downloading the file next to "Peers Info" on the left side.

NO 36million will take you several months to stake but there are staking pools for EMB, join the Discord channel to get more information on it. https://discordapp.com/invite/UnYqVNJ
Activity: 4
December 16, 2017, 11:54:34 PM
I seriously hope and pray the dev team do what say they'll do in January. I am holding for the long run.
Activity: 147
December 16, 2017, 11:47:25 PM
I remember when embercoin was the king of alts. Those were the days.

There was never such a time Smiley
Maybe he's referring to 3-4 hours during one day back then, when emb was the king..
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 12:38:08 PM
its gonna take a serious push to bring this coin back from the grave i think. not impossible but there is some crazy walls to jump over.

We need real volume.
Activity: 3
December 16, 2017, 08:39:31 AM
its gonna take a serious push to bring this coin back from the grave i think. not impossible but there is some crazy walls to jump over.
Activity: 66
December 15, 2017, 06:27:32 PM
Let us hope Coin Burn will bring more value.
Activity: 7
December 14, 2017, 07:05:31 PM
they been deceived but such a faith they have to this coin  Grin
Litecoin-EMB no buyer in Cryptopia, could be delisted from cryptopia for LTC trading maybe ?

if its a scam then i would expect the devs to push a last chance pump to cash out from this bitcoin craze

coin burn coming so i would expect that should ignite a rally

any movement from the current price will gather a lot of attention too...

its like .0000001 ltc right now

so if it went to .0000010 that would be a 1000% increase and would only cost 8 btc

now imagine a noob seeing a 1000% increase and FOMO of 1 cent? 10 cents? 1 dollar? lol

i can see something happening with the influx of attention in cryptos
Activity: 115
December 14, 2017, 05:30:30 PM
they been deceived but such a faith they have to this coin  Grin
Litecoin-EMB no buyer in Cryptopia, could be delisted from cryptopia for LTC trading maybe ?
Activity: 7
December 14, 2017, 05:09:45 PM
would not be surprised if this coin pumps to pluto
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 09:15:37 AM

There was never such a time Smiley
c15
Activity: 204
December 13, 2017, 12:59:04 AM
This coin is at such a low price right now.
will it go back higher?
Activity: 11
December 12, 2017, 11:50:46 AM
I have staking , input 70M on 04/11/2017 but not stake profit  Cry Cry
Did you check out the unspent outputs on the explorer  Huh
https://www.coinexplorer.net/EMB
Enter your address and click on Unspent Outputs and check the number of days left (might be a negative number)

I have staking , input 70M on 04/11/2017 but not stake profit  Cry Cry

It seems no staking any more .
The EMB blockchain was stuck all times and it's wrong when all addresses were wrongly displayed on the blockchain as well.
I think They need to correct many issues for this coin if they want to run this coin smoothly.

Dev is active on Discord , they are swap coin coming soon
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
December 12, 2017, 11:04:06 AM

It seems no staking any more .
The EMB blockchain was stuck all times and it's wrong when all addresses were wrongly displayed on the blockchain as well.
I think They need to correct many issues for this coin if they want to run this coin smoothly.
Activity: 48
December 12, 2017, 10:58:54 AM
Activity: 98
December 12, 2017, 10:00:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: