Pages:
Author

Topic: EMBERCOIN [X13, POW/POS] - page 43. (Read 134191 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
November 28, 2017, 07:14:02 AM
Guess that is good news after all. Let's hope they can get to work ASAP and bring results rather than making big announcements. It's a start, time will tell.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
November 28, 2017, 07:04:26 AM
When is this action carried out and How can we know if this project can restructures  the whole project as said before?

We need a real trust from the Devs and EMB team Just not nice words . I will wait for this action and see how can they do that.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 04:35:00 AM
Great to hear! Can't wait to see how EMB performs in the future!
Activity: 34
November 28, 2017, 04:34:14 AM
Looking forward to Ember's future.
Activity: 1
November 28, 2017, 04:33:53 AM
Can't wait.

-Zilvia
Activity: 15
November 28, 2017, 04:23:12 AM
From https://www.embercoin.io/embercoin-restructures-adds-members-ahead-major-announcements

EmberCoin Restructures and Adds Members Ahead of Major Announcements

November 28, 2017 ‐ The EmberCoin project is pleased to announce an organizational restructuring and additional hires as steady progress is made towards exciting announcements in the coming months. The unanimous decision sees the executive C‐Suite, project management and support roles nearly filled out, and puts Ember in a position to operate at a pace both the community and team will appreciate. Spearheaded by a consensus among Ember’s development and management teams, the reorganizing of existing members as well as additions of new ones comes on the heels of a pair of company‐wide meetings last week.
Bringing together a wide range of talents, the new team draws upon members with extensive technological, financial, and business acumen which will carry Ember through to the next technological threshold, securing its place among the top projects in the blockchain and cryptocurrency world.

The Executive C‐Suite sees Lead Developer and original adopter Andrew Coleman moved to the position of Chief Technology Officer, with Josh Poole brought in to take the helm of Chief Executive Officer. Coordinating all operations will be Jordan Alvarez as the Chief Operations Officer, with financials handled by Desmond Tatilian as Chief Financial Officer. Heading IT related responsibilities will be Bryce Young as Chief Information Officer, and administrative duties will be handled by Jacob Riggi in the position of Chief Administrative Officer. Marketing will be led by Marcus Lakos as Chief Marketing Officer, Project and Support Lead will be community mainstay JT42, and tanda will continue to manage all support roles. The entire staff list will be available on the EmberCoin website.

“I’m personally rather excited by the future that awaits us. In the newcomers, as well as established members, we have found the right team together to really discover where it is we’re heading,” said Coleman of the latest developments. Poole additionally looks forward to boost in productivity the influx of new talent will bring to the project. “I am really looking forward to working alongside these fine people to grow and expand EmberCoin. I have been involved with many projects, and I can confidently say that this particular group has what it takes to make sure that Ember reaches it’s potential. Stay tuned, everyone… We have big things in store for you.”

Coming from the system administrator and contract software development world, Coleman has developed projects for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as well as DARPA. With involvement in both the education and defense sectors respectively, where timeliness, security and accuracy are essential to any release, his leadership and organizational skills in software development set the tone for the project. Stepping into the role of CEO is no new task for Poole, as he draws his executive experience from the multiple, concurrent businesses he runs, spanning industries from transportation to investing to marketing. His strengths as a self‐made entrepreneur include management, marketing, sales and workflow optimization.

Daily operational management will come from Alvarez, where his experience in running the day‐to‐day marketing, sales and business management duties for several firms he runs alongside Poole, will ensure a smooth workflow among these related departments within Ember. Financial responsibilities will be handled by Tatilian, an economist by trade, as he currently serves the role of CFO for several companies handling economic analysis, financial organization and budgetary management.

Given the future ambitions of Ember, the systems architecture and fintech software development background of Young will broaden the overall security of the project, in addition to his history as CTO of several companies where he helped to create complex task‐management systems. Considered a cryptographic evangelist, Riggi brings experience from the health & human services industry to Ember, where his enthusiasm for system security and individual privacy are of the utmost importance for the future endeavors of this project.

Lakos, a marketing coordinator for a leading global Fortune 500 company, will head the marketing department. It is his domestic and international understanding in coordinating announcements, promotions and campaigns across hundreds of locations in multiple time zones that will serve to give Ember’s outreach efforts the commitment, precision and coordination the community deserves.

EmberCoin began as a Proof‐of‐Stake coin rescued from hyper‐inflation by Andrew Coleman early in 2017. Coleman, seeing potential in the abandoned coin, dedicated time and effort into not only correcting the hyper‐inflation inherent in the code but giving it purpose. Approached by interested investors and community members later in the year, Coleman saw the resources, ideas and potential their ideas brought to the table and welcomed them into the fold. The project has since transformed from not only reviving the coin, but turning it into both an enterprise and consumer level solution for unmet demands in today’s ever‐changing global landscape.

For more information on the EmberCoin project, visit www.EmberCoin.io or follow us on Discord, Facebook, Twitter, & Reddit.
November 28, 2017, 02:31:47 AM
Ember hope u guys are able to switch to something like bitconnect Shocked
Bitconnect? How much worse could it get...lol...great idea!
Activity: 56
November 27, 2017, 01:57:27 PM
emb finally sigh
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 27, 2017, 05:41:03 AM
Ember hope u guys are able to switch to something like bitconnect Shocked
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
November 26, 2017, 01:07:42 AM
I remember earlier this year reddcoin was trading at 1sat with no buy orders, but then it moved up to 40sats and people where trooping in to buy.  I have a feeling we are going down the same road with ember. Just be patient guys.
how it to be posible to move up to 40sats? total supply is crash, in the first time i seen max supply 800m, and now that growth. we need some great news, example html, esp, that moved with the great news
November 26, 2017, 01:01:11 AM
No stake since 09/28 with 2.5m coins. Network weight is https://i.imgur.com/lJPXtVW.jpg
I share similar fate too. I'm yet to receive any reward after staking for over a month with over two million coins. Thereafter, I tried to backup in order to download and install the new wallet. I could not. Then I thought of transferring my coins back to Novaexchange wallet to enable me uninstall the old wallet. Surprisingly, my coins left my wallet but are yet to appear in my account at Novaexchange. I'll appreciate if someone could help suggest a way out. Thank you in advance.
Did you check if your wallet was online and updated when you sent the coins? Probably not, so they were not sent out, only disappeared in the wallet.

You could do 2 things.

1) make sure the wallet is online and synchronized, then go to the debug console and type resendtx. This may push the transaction out again.

2) export your private key(s), close the wallet. Rename wallet.dat to wallet.dat.bak, delete everything else in the folder. Then run the latest client again, update if it is not latest version. Then let it synchronize. If finished import your private key(s). It will rescan the blockchain and your balance should appear again. If it doesn't you never really had that balance, only locally.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 05:54:32 PM
No stake since 09/28 with 2.5m coins. Network weight is https://i.imgur.com/lJPXtVW.jpg
I share similar fate too. I'm yet to receive any reward after staking for over a month with over two million coins. Thereafter, I tried to backup in order to download and install the new wallet. I could not. Then I thought of transferring my coins back to Novaexchange wallet to enable me uninstall the old wallet. Surprisingly, my coins left my wallet but are yet to appear in my account at Novaexchange. I'll appreciate if someone could help suggest a way out. Thank you in advance.

no way out. just hope you didn't go all in . its HYIP and the last holders are licking their wounds. these are one of the reasons people are skeptical about crypto. you give a large amount of money to someone with no track record of job delivery
Activity: 1
November 24, 2017, 03:13:22 PM
Activity: 260
November 24, 2017, 08:55:02 AM
Why you want to use X13 algorithm, since it has ASIC mining machine, this makes GPU mining becomes less profit, or nobody will really use GPU to mine... It's not a good idea.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 08:52:07 AM
DEAD
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
November 24, 2017, 06:17:40 AM
i'd love to see what the devs are going to do to raise the price, the market cap is at 137k and going down by the day, it will be trading for 1 dogtoshi soon

Many investors have been stuck in this HYIP trap from Devs and he tried to creat some virtual increases to cheat many investors to join this coin.

I think this coin will not be able to survive any longer because it's one HIYP coin with producing a huge coin everyday. It must be dead
Activity: 185
November 23, 2017, 06:06:52 PM
i'd love to see what the devs are going to do to raise the price, the market cap is at 137k and going down by the day, it will be trading for 1 dogtoshi soon
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
November 23, 2017, 12:48:59 PM
Anyone have a solution for the compile on the Pi?
Code:
...am_options -lboost_thread -lrt -ldl -lQt5Widgets -lQt5DBus -lQt5Network -lQt5Gui -lQt5Core -lpthread -lGLESv2                 
build/walletdb.o: In function `BackupWallet(CWallet const&, std::string const&)':
walletdb.cpp:(.text+0x428c): undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::                 path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:475: recipe for target 'release/Ember-Qt' failed
make: *** [release/Ember-Qt] Error 1
pi@raspberrypi:~/Ember $

regards
Activity: 168
November 23, 2017, 03:10:43 AM
Really hoping on the coin increasing in value
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 03:06:28 AM