Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 110. (Read 393674 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
is there a way to see/verify that I am POS mining? (on the client side)

If the coins have been in your wallet for 30 days, and you have more coins than you have set your 'reservebalance' in the .conf file, then you should be POS mining. You can confirm for sure that you are currently are mining if you see a balance next to "stake" in the client. This is how much of your balance is unavailable while it generates POS. Of course, you can also leave your client for a while and come back to see a POS 'deposit' in your transaction list. Not sure if there are other ways to confirm, but it's practically automatic provided that those requirements are met and you have a connection to the network.

Thanks.
I haven't seen anything next to "stake" (except 0.00) just yet Smiley
same i cant really start pos
have i done something wrong
i can see 'unlocked for block minting only'
but i can only see 0.00 next to stake
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

If the coins have been in your wallet for 30 days, and you have more coins than you have set your 'reservebalance' in the .conf file, then you should be POS mining. You can confirm for sure that you are currently are mining if you see a balance next to "stake" in the client. This is how much of your balance is unavailable while it generates POS. Of course, you can also leave your client for a while and come back to see a POS 'deposit' in your transaction list. Not sure if there are other ways to confirm, but it's practically automatic provided that those requirements are met and you have a connection to the network.

Thanks.
I haven't seen anything next to "stake" (except 0.00) just yet Smiley
Activity: 458

Activity: 420
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Where can i buy a few thousands of this?  Huh
Activity: 296
Can someone do a step by step guide to PoS?

i am getting Minting suspended due to locked wallet...

What i did was to run the qt from cmd with this: emercoin-qt walletpassphrase true   

I assume that <> arent needed

and also i have put in my .conf this:   reservebalance=0

You should do something like this:

emercoin-qt -server
emercoind walletpassphrase true
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

There will be no pre-mining. Binaries and sources will be available on December 11 2013 Moscow (12:00 +3 GMT).

how many do you coins did you mine?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Anyway i checked at peercoin and i managed to make it say that it is minting.

But when you say "lay" you mean that i should not transfer Emercoins to other wallets cause i will have to wait 1 month for PoS mining?
Activity: 535
Merit: 501
EMC

What i did was to run the qt from cmd with this: emercoin-qt walletpassphrase true   

If the coin purse lay on more than 30 days, then that's enough.
legendary
getmonero.org

Well, the first month has passed from the start . Time to include purse mode PoS generation coins.

POS generation seems to be working well. Thanks for the reminder Smiley
EMC
We analyzed the database blocks. Over the past month has been created 24,000 unique addresses, which were committed transaction.
EMC
Well, the first month has passed from the start . Time to include purse mode PoS generation coins.

How to do it ?

I wrote above where you want the file emercoin.conf and write in reservebalance=0

If the coin bag lay month, a new mine mode (Stake) becomes available. To activate it , you need to run the client and temporarily unlock command ( if the purse was with password) :

emercoind walletpassphrase password 1000000 true (emercoind.exe located in the folder where you have installed the client , by default - C: \ Program Files (x86) \ EmerCoin \ daemon)

If everything is correct , after a while the lock icon will move from a closed to an open state "unlocked for block minting only" ie Search mode blocks PoS on.

The longer it is online , the greater the probability of finding the blocks.

Your reward is proportional to the number of coins in a purse in the annual 6% of the amount.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
WTS Emercoins. Lots of 5k EMC for 0.08BTC each ! Or make me an offer!
For those interested, some bounty information has been kindly presented at the following places:

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/emercoin-bounty-300-000-emc-automated-exchange-and-other-services-403718
2. http://emercoin.org/bounty.html (website version)

So if you wish to contribute towards EmerCoin and perhaps be rewarded for development, that seems a good place to start!

I am sure all feedback and suggestions will be welcome Smiley
Activity: 294
Selling 100000 EMC for 1 BTC. pm me

Not selling yet?

Not at that rate anymore, 30000 EMC for BTC now.

Where did you find this infomation?
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
Selling 100000 EMC for 1 BTC. pm me

Not selling yet?

Not at that rate anymore, 30000 EMC for BTC now.
EMC

Emercoin - Cryptocurrency of Emergence - 8 GB USB Auctions - only for EMC.

See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-emercoin-cryptocurrency-of-emergence-8gb-usb-auctions-closed-399891

Includes free international shipping. Let the bidding commence !  Cool

Good news!

Start small, and there to the Commodity CryptoExchange will grow!
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
Need websites selling stuff in EMC now...   Grin

Emercoin - Cryptocurrency of Emergence - 8 GB USB Auctions - only for EMC.

See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-emercoin-cryptocurrency-of-emergence-8gb-usb-auctions-closed-399891

Includes free international shipping. Let the bidding commence !  Cool
legendary
getmonero.org
Jump to: