Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 114. (Read 393674 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Thanks for help! God is a ....
So far this looks like a incredibly heavy early-adopter coin.  For example, the first few block rewards were 10 second target, with around 5000 coins per block.  Now the target is around 10 minutes, and the reward is about 250/block.  I've mined this coin at 7+ GH/s for a day, and I only have around 200 coins.

Judging from the mechanism, it seems that the more popular this coin becomes, the harder it will be to generate new coins.  This seems to be a very sneaky pre-mine mechanism to me...

It was easier at the beginning before the difficulty adjusted, and before the network hash rate began to grow  (as with most coins).

I still have a few EmerCoins that I can share, if people post their addresses..

It cool base on ppcoin.

Ee3FW9wA1N3ZjSBY2jA4HD1zWwJ9hJ3urK

Thanks a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I was there the day of the release...  There was no lame excuse.  The difficulty was set low and the day before people were posting in Chinese on a Russian forum.  So...  Tell me where 95% of the coins get mined go to.

Same crap as MMORPGs bro..............  Anything to make a buck.  RMT (real money train) from FFXIV.  Same thing in WOW.  MMORPGs got hosed by bots, now all coins are getting hosed by top notch equipment from over seas.

The only ones who truly made a fortune are those lucky few that mined Bitcoin from the beginning.  End of story.  Quit being such babies and get over it.  The coin wasn't premined like a lot of coins coming out.  You just weren't lucky enough to be there on day 1.

What's that old JT song...  Ohh yea...  "Cry me a river"...
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
So far this looks like a incredibly heavy early-adopter coin.  For example, the first few block rewards were 10 second target, with around 5000 coins per block.  Now the target is around 10 minutes, and the reward is about 250/block.  I've mined this coin at 7+ GH/s for a day, and I only have around 200 coins.

Judging from the mechanism, it seems that the more popular this coin becomes, the harder it will be to generate new coins.  This seems to be a very sneaky pre-mine mechanism to me...

Ding Ding Ding

You found out the secret to 95% of coins "created". Authors always give lame excuses but the fact is, it could easily be prevented if they actually cared and weren't trying to make a quick buck. Another one for the dumpster.
Activity: 458
Merit: 250

It was easier at the beginning before the difficulty adjusted, and before the network hash rate began to grow  (as with most coins).

I still have a few EmerCoins that I can share, if people post their addresses..
Activity: 26

Activity: 535
Merit: 501
EMC
Blockchain done. Today will be the site. During the development of the payment terminal for EMC.

Activity: 535
Merit: 501
EMC
for the development team:
have you considered merge mining EMC with PPC? Smiley

No, this is impossible.
Activity: 164
Activity: 20
 Cheesy the hash rate is going up
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
Any updates? Is there an exchange and how can I use this coin?
I'm trying out mining on the pool, but I'm only getting around 6 Gh/s, while bfgminer is reporting 7.3.  Any thoughts on the cause?  Also, is there stratum support yet?
dont worry of the speed show on pool
Activity: 26
I'm trying out mining on the pool, but I'm only getting around 6 Gh/s, while bfgminer is reporting 7.3.  Any thoughts on the cause?  Also, is there stratum support yet?
when i try to solo mining, it shown me pool 0 not providing work fast enough
what does that mean?
Angry i dont think that's a good idea
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
 Smiley i will try this out
Activity: 854
@MessyCoin:
Here is my address:
ESR1337QGd3iciGdMdsKznZ1mkMSVt3bFQ

Thank you in advance.

Sent Smiley

Wow,
Thank you very much.
 Cheesy
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Can someone make a mac wallet, and how do I mine this on a mac?
Activity: 196
Sweet, let's see what this coin is about:

EJj47rLe7ywiUu64C12j4tzDAPCNN5PPkg

thanks!
Jump to: