Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 17. (Read 393776 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Although HitBTC is my last choice for doing any trade but surprisingly main source of volume for Emercoin is coming from there. It is present on better exchanges but seems that EMC is darling coin of the traders of that specific exchange. It is good as it is working for the project. Future belongs to time tested and non ICO based projects and EMC is good choice for this.

I would avoid Hitbtc at any cost. Remember, no private keys, not your coins.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Although HitBTC is my last choice for doing any trade but surprisingly main source of volume for Emercoin is coming from there. It is present on better exchanges but seems that EMC is darling coin of the traders of that specific exchange. It is good as it is working for the project. Future belongs to time tested and non ICO based projects and EMC is good choice for this.

I noticed that the only coin appreciating for the past two weeks
Activity: 148
mercoin is a block chain platform that supports a wide range of distributed trust services. Because of its powerful security strategy, Emercoin is considered one of the safest encrypted currencies on the market!
Thanks for your positive feedback!  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
mercoin is a block chain platform that supports a wide range of distributed trust services. Because of its powerful security strategy, Emercoin is considered one of the safest encrypted currencies on the market!
Activity: 7
Some of our users have contacted us with a question regarding the announcement of a new version of the wallet: "Warning: This version is obsolete, upgrade required". The message appeared because of testing of new improved wallet in the mainnet.
In the new version of the wallet there will be a lot of new functions and improvements to boost performance and make user’s experience even better! There are 14 major changes, here are just 4 of them:
✓ We changed Bitcoin’s core to 0.14 and added support for SegWit;
✓ Changes in mining/minting - there will be granulation by subcent, not cent. Also, the POS-period is taken into account with an accuracy of a second, not a day;
✓Changes in Manage Names - as it was frequently requested, a menu form was made for EmerDNS;
✓ EmerDNS - we added full CNAME support.
Release of the new wallet version is scheduled for the nearest future and will be available very soon. Stay tuned!

Best regards,

Emercoin team
Good job EMC team
Thanks for support! We highly appreciate it!  Smiley
Activity: 296
Resuming Emercoin and Bitfury’s AMA Session on Reddit!
On June 13th, 2018 Oleg Khovayko, CTO of Emercoin and Alex Petrov, CIO for Bitfury have conducted AMA (Ask Me Anything) session on Reddit! Read some of the most interesting questions on our Medium: https://medium.com/@emer.tech/resuming-emercoin-and-bitfurys-ama-session-on-reddit-46d25e9991e5
EMC is a good and lucrative coin, I'm sure Emercoin's performance will continue to improve and now is an opportunity to invest in large numbers as EMC prices will continue to rise, and I'm studying for mining, hopefully more profitable than ETH or Monero mining.
We're glad to receive such feedback! Join our official community in Telegram to keep in touch with like-minded people and follow our news too.
Thanks again for your support  Smiley

Link to our Telegram official community: https://t.me/emercoin_official
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
EMC is a good and lucrative coin, I'm sure Emercoin's performance will continue to improve and now is an opportunity to invest in large numbers as EMC prices will continue to rise, and I'm studying for mining, hopefully more profitable than ETH or Monero mining.
Emercoin Team spoke about Financial Instruments of a Decentralized Economy in Blockchain Conference Astana on June 14th!

On June 14, 2018, Astana hosted for the second time one of the main blockchain conferences of the Central Asia region – Blockchain Conference Astana, which brought together representatives of the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry from around the world, including Emercoin’s team member and founder of CompAero Company Mikhail Voevodsky!

On June 14th 15:10 – 15:30 he spoke about financial instruments of a decentralized economy as ways to reduce transaction costs. Mr. Voevodsky explained how to implement blockchain-based services into complex economical processes.
Emercoin will do AMA on Reddit!
Don’t miss the opportunity to ask CIO of Bitfury Alex Petrov and CTO of Emercoin Oleg Khovayko any questions during AMA (Ask Me Anything) session! You will be able to ask any question you have about bitcoin, blockchain, Bitfury and Emercoin.
The event is scheduled for June 13th from 1-4 pm ET in our Reddit community. Stay tuned and join us!
Emercoin’s official Reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/EmerCoin/

http://picua.org/img/2018-06/08/4blfqnec8d3vfd1ypbwrm3om2.jpg
Emercoin Team Took Part in a panel discussion about blockchain and E-government on BlockShow Europe 2018 conference!!!

Recently, the use of blockchain had been discussed on the highest levels, including use of this technology in such important spheres as government administration and elections.
This issue was the subject of talks during the panel discussion about governmental blockchain initiatives within EU on BlockShow Europe 2018 conference, held on May 28 in Berlin. There Emercoin’s R&D advisor on government issues Oleksii Konashevych have spoken on use of blockchain for E-Governance in it’s different aspects such as notarization, voting and public registries.
The discussion panel on e-governance and blockchain gathered prominent people to put on the agenda issues of blockchain implementation on the state level. Experts, such as Viktor Prokopenya, Vit Jedlicka, Plamen Russev and Naeem Aslam, dicussed how technology can be used to maintain public registries and automize bureaucracy. It also can be used for e-voting to improve democracy, as blockchain opens opportunities for self-governing communities, where law is code, instead of traditional "paper" regulations and goverments.
You can watch the discussion on our YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/X-YyNQ4kIHk
@Emercoin Official  Do you work together with HitBTC? The deposits after May 26 have not arrived in the wallet. Meanwhile, they have closed deposit.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry, that's not our competence. You should contact them directly to solve your problem.

Thank you for such kind words and your support!:)
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Activity: 32
@Emercoin Official  Do you work together with HitBTC? The deposits after May 26 have not arrived in the wallet. Meanwhile, they have closed deposit.

Thanks in advance.
@Emercoin Official - who are you?
This is an official Emercoin account for community support and moderation.

Yes, the account name kind of gives that away.....I asked who YOU were. As in, who is the person operating the account?

You're writing to admin.

OK. I'll ask a third time, Mr/Mrs EmercoinOfficialAdmin:

Who are YOU? What is your name? What "team member" are you?
While we can't tell you the name, we can say that you're writing to the support group member.

So now you're a "we"?....

Your account is new & unverified. Every team member of Emercoin has has no problem with having their name known apart from you, a noob account.

Unless you tell everyone what team member you are you should be considered an imposter.
Sorry for any misunderstandings, but this is an official account representing Emercoin's support team. We're here to answer your questions 24/7 Smiley If you're not convinced, please check out our Telegram group and look for @emercoin_support (this account has admin rights in the group).

So answer the question. There is no misunderstanding.
There's a number of different people working behind the account depending on the time.
If you're worried about the lack of personality, so to speak, please don't be! It is still a certified account, directly tied to an Emercoin team. If you have any doubts about that, you can find core members of the team in our Telegram group and ask them yourself Smiley

Telegram......LULZ  You mean that anonymous messaging system where nobody knows who they're actually talking to?  Roll Eyes

What do you mean "certified account"? Do you have a certificate without a name?..... Cheesy Cheesy

Directly tied to the Emercoin team? Prove it. Answer the question & tell us who you are then.

Stop evading the question or people might think you're trying to hide something...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
By 'certified' we mean an admin tag.
You can join our official Telegram from the link on the website: https://emercoin.com/en/our-social-communities

You'll be able to confirm our legitimacy by contacting other admins of the group as well.
Pages:
Jump to: