Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 18. (Read 393776 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
@Emercoin Official - who are you?
This is an official Emercoin account for community support and moderation.

Yes, the account name kind of gives that away.....I asked who YOU were. As in, who is the person operating the account?

You're writing to admin.

OK. I'll ask a third time, Mr/Mrs EmercoinOfficialAdmin:

Who are YOU? What is your name? What "team member" are you?
While we can't tell you the name, we can say that you're writing to the support group member.

So now you're a "we"?....

Your account is new & unverified. Every team member of Emercoin has has no problem with having their name known apart from you, a noob account.

Unless you tell everyone what team member you are you should be considered an imposter.
Sorry for any misunderstandings, but this is an official account representing Emercoin's support team. We're here to answer your questions 24/7 Smiley If you're not convinced, please check out our Telegram group and look for @emercoin_support (this account has admin rights in the group).

So answer the question. There is no misunderstanding.
There's a number of different people working behind the account depending on the time.
If you're worried about the lack of personality, so to speak, please don't be! It is still a certified account, directly tied to an Emercoin team. If you have any doubts about that, you can find core members of the team in our Telegram group and ask them yourself Smiley

Telegram......LULZ  You mean that anonymous messaging system where nobody knows who they're actually talking to?  Roll Eyes

What do you mean "certified account"? Do you have a certificate without a name?..... Cheesy Cheesy

Directly tied to the Emercoin team? Prove it. Answer the question & tell us who you are then.

Stop evading the question or people might think you're trying to hide something...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Wait, developers just do this coin? or is she dead? Huh

Our core Emercoin team maintains and develops services for the public Emercoin Blockchain, which uses the Emercoin cryptocurrency (EMC) to perform a variety of services. Recently we've presented a unique blockchain-based solution EmerDPO, which allows digitally validate the ownership or authenticity of both physical and digital goods and services using the Emercoin blockchain. We are constantly developing and attending a lot of conferences to share our ideas. With a power of blockchain and Emercoin’s technological solutions we can finally forget about all of the old system’s drawbacks. By outsourcing the factor of trust to the Emercoin blockchain, various goods of all kinds can now be assigned immutable proof of ownership to their respective owners.

You can always track the latest news about the conferences we attend on these platforms:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/emercoin_press
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EmercoinOfficial
Telegram: https://t.me/emercoin_official
Telegram News: https://t.me/emerpress
Medium: https://medium.com/@emer.tech
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/emc-emercoin-blockchain-service-platform-pospow-btc-merge-mined-362513

Activity: 13
I've heard that EMC has not seen a new high, which will have a chance, because the recent market push a lot of coins z high price...
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Watch Emercoin live on BlockShowcom 2018 conference in Berlin taking part in E-Government Solutions panel discussion at 4:40 PM (GMT+1)!
Livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laNxm6gxk8w

Yes, the account name kind of gives that away.....I asked who YOU were. As in, who is the person operating the account?

You're writing to admin.

While we can't tell you the name, we can say that you're writing to the support group member.

Your account is new & unverified. Every team member of Emercoin has has no problem with having their name known apart from you, a noob account.

Unless you tell everyone what team member you are you should be considered an imposter.
Sorry for any misunderstandings, but this is an official account representing Emercoin's support team. We're here to answer your questions 24/7 Smiley If you're not convinced, please check out our Telegram group and look for @emercoin_support (this account has admin rights in the group).

There's a number of different people working behind the account depending on the time.
If you're worried about the lack of personality, so to speak, please don't be! It is still a certified account, directly tied to an Emercoin team. If you have any doubts about that, you can find core members of the team in our Telegram group and ask them yourself Smiley

You're writing to admin.

Sorry for any misunderstandings, but this is an official account representing Emercoin's support team. We're here to answer your questions 24/7 Smiley

You're writing to admin.

Sorry for any misunderstandings, but this is an official account representing Emercoin's support team. We're here to answer your questions 24/7 Smiley
If you're not convinced, please check out our Telegram group and look for @emercoin_support (this account has admin rights in the group).

You're writing to admin.

You're writing to admin.

You're writing to admin.

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
For the people who look deeper in technology EMC still looks very attractable. EMC is more about projects and within a larger prospective it is great opportunity.
But for a people who look for X2 in a moths - I suggest you look for a ico.
Protect Your Ownership Data with EmerDPO!
In the 21st century new technological solutions appear almost every day, adding something new to our everyday life. However, the role of innovations in our lives lies not only in bringing something new, but also in improving something old. A great example of written above is a unique blockchain-based solution EmerDPO, which allows digitally validate the ownership or authenticity of both physical and digital goods and services using the Emercoin blockchain.
With a power of blockchain and Emercoin’s technological solutions we can finally forget about all of the old system’s drawbacks. By outsourcing the factor of trust to the Emercoin blockchain, various goods of all kinds can now be assigned immutable proof of ownership to their respective owners.
Read more about it on our Medium: https://medium.com/@emer.tech/protect-your-ownership-data-with-emerdpo-408155d623ca

You're writing to admin.

Why is Emercoin trying really hard to get on poloniex? Bittrex is good enough.

Hi!
We're not sure about the assumption here since we're working with numerous exchanges! Smiley
But either way, we can't disclose any information regarding that.
Activity: 13
Why is Emercoin trying really hard to get on poloniex? Bittrex is good enough.
Meet our team this week at Consensus 2018 in New York!

On May 16, at Consensus 2018, the 4th annual blockchain technology summit, Kostiantyn Bigus, our managing director and Oleg Khovayko, CTO will present Emercoin blockchain platform to the world! Our team will discuss strategic priorities, Emercoin's key advantages, and also tell the audience about our current project stage and objectives for 2018. Join us!
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!! Good luck to developers !

Thank you very much for your words!
Pages:
Jump to: