Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 20. (Read 393776 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Due to unstable behaviour of new version 0.4.0 (time to time lack synchronization happening), we strictly recommend return EmerCoin wallet to version 0.3.2, which is stable. Please, backup wallet.dat before update, and delete whole blockchain 0.4.0.
Activity: 148
Every day there are more and more different new cryptocurrencies appearing on the market. Some of them are exact copies of Bitcoin, others may include minor changes in the source code, and only once in a while a noticeable project shows up, bringing truly innovative ideas and solutions. What makes Emercoin unique among others blockchain based projects? Read in our new article about Emercoin’s 5 main features:  https://emercoin.com/en/news/emercoins-5-main-features
Emercoin SW is what you’re looking for. It stores keys locally and uses the Electrum protocol.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Is there a light wallet like electrum for Emercoin where i can import private keys or offline sign transactions etc.?

Thank you for any help.
What is the max supply of emercoin?

Greetings! Smiley
No limit on EMC volume exists. Our estimates would be about 1 billion EMC in 2100.
Activity: 49
What is the max supply of emercoin?
Emercoin continues to take active part in cryptocurrencies and blockchain related conferences all around the world. During the Global Blockchain & Smart Contracts Summit in Berlin the Western Europe director of Bitfury Group Willem-Jan Bruin represented Emercoin and told the audience about the possibilities of transforming businesses, governments and citizens through blockchain based innovations
Read more about it on our Medium: https://medium.com/@emer.tech/emercoin-team-attended-global-blockchain-smart-contracts-summit-in-berlin-ce1037bd3605
You are right, plagiarism is not good! But innovation is not plagiarism! ETH can learn from EMC! A lot of useless work can be avoided!Of course there is competition to make progress! I'm also optimistic about EMC! Shocked
Thanks for being with us! Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
You are right, plagiarism is not good! But innovation is not plagiarism! ETH can learn from EMC! A lot of useless work can be avoided!Of course there is competition to make progress! I'm also optimistic about EMC! Shocked
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
ok, this is super, predicting 10x in price in long term
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Emercoin visited Blockchain Expo Global 2018!

On April 18 Emercoin team has visited Blockchain Expo Global 2018 conference at London’s Olympia. Our ambassador Marc Tovrrner told about innovative features Emercoin provides for existing markets and industries!

During the presentation, he introduced Emercoin to the audience and described the opportunities and prospects for business provided by our unique solutions and blockchain in general. The spectators learned about implementation of Emercoin-based technologies for retail (EmerLNX, EmerDPO), insurance (EmerDPO), certification and audit (EmerTTS, EmerDPA).
This is another successful step for Emercoin on its way to success!

https://emercoin.com/en/news/emercoin-visited-blockchain-expo-global-2018
Emercoin team has visited Blockchain Expo Global 2018 conference,
which brings together industry leaders for two days of world-class content from
leading brands embracing and developing cutting edge blockchain technologies!
Our ambassador Marc Taverner told about innovative features Emercoin provides for existing markets and industries!
Read more on our official Emercoin website in the latest news.

Was that some sort of prepump the other day with $60 million volume and 190k satoshi price, or did the price pump just end there so fast ??

As numerously stated before, we're looking at a long term planning, developing our tech and not following cheap hype. Appearance on new exchanges, especially one like Upbit, will obviously drive the price and that will be true for any cryptocurrency. There's also a couple of new listings ahead, so the market will react accordingly.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Was that some sort of prepump the other day with $60 million volume and 190k satoshi price, or did the price pump just end there so fast ??
Activity: 63
HODL EMC it is a gem

Exactly...
If anyone buys EMC in 5k satoshi and hold it now.
it is a very profitable advantage.
Congratulations to the people who have kept EMC until now.  Wink
why do i detect sarcasm in your comment Undecided?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
HODL EMC it is a gem

Exactly...
If anyone buys EMC in 5k satoshi and hold it now.
it is a very profitable advantage.
Congratulations to the people who have kept EMC until now.  Wink
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Congratulations Emercoin. It appears the chain is finally receiving some of the recognition it deserves. The Bitfury partnership is only the beginning of new heights and goals to be reached.

I'm proud to have been a part of the team during its "growing pains" and I suspect the price we saw Emercoin touch in the last day will soon be considered low compared to the value that can be achieved.
Their good times has now been started. I was in this coin and I got a good benefit from them. It was a nice journey with them and after their partnership it is sure that it will go more better in the future.
By the way for the time being I sold at a good price today all of my coins and I invested them in XVG because of their coming rally in the coming weeks. After getting the expected profit from their I will come again to join this project.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Congratulations Emercoin. It appears the chain is finally receiving some of the recognition it deserves. The Bitfury partnership is only the beginning of new heights and goals to be reached.

I'm proud to have been a part of the team during its "growing pains" and I suspect the price we saw Emercoin touch in the last day will soon be considered low compared to the value that can be achieved.
Activity: 4
Пaмп- этo oтличнo..
Pages:
Jump to: