Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 61. (Read 393776 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Is there any light client to import private keys for EmerCoin ?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Who can tell me the new wallet when released? Cry Cry Cry

There is no exact date set, but this is in progress. In the meantime, here is some more news: Kolionovo Farm Blockchain Progress
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Who can tell me the new wallet when released? Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Emercointalk now has a Chinese language board as well as a marketplace board, per user requests.

News of the boards to our Chinese enthusiasts is forthcoming.
nice update dev i think it will increase more on the price, we will see what will be the impact if the price will rally and rise up gonna buy and hold from now dev, good luck and thanks.
legendary
Emercointalk now has a Chinese language board as well as a marketplace board, per user requests.

News of the boards to our Chinese enthusiasts is forthcoming.
legendary
Why reward 5020 ?
now 71.53...

Block reward is based on difficulty (complexity) it was only 5020 per block for a very small window over 2 and a half years ago when the chained was launched and Emercoin had no value. It has been steady ever since then.

Is there an calculation or estimation on how the inflationary rate will be in future and how the approx total supply looks like ?

As for total supply you can see Emercoin on coinmarketcap

PoS inflation is 6% per year for staking balances. PoW inflation rate would vary depending on PoW difficulty, however the coming addition of merged mining should help ensure that difficulty remains very high and steady, driving PoW inflation downward.

So to answer it briefly, inflation should be trending downward, and current total supply at this moment is ~ 38,247,528 EMC
Activity: 270
Why reward 5020 ?
now 71.53...

Block reward is based on difficulty (complexity) it was only 5020 per block for a very small window over 2 and a half years ago when the chained was launched and Emercoin had no value. It has been steady ever since then.

Is there an calculation or estimation on how the inflationary rate will be in future and how the approx total supply looks like ?
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
The EMC price and trading volumn are both going down.  Angry Angry

All markets seek equilibrium my friend, worry not. Many projects are underway and if the first half of 2016 is any indication, the results will be well received by the market. Bookmark this thread because you know you'll be back  Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
The EMC price and trading volumn are both going down.  Angry Angry
legendary
A new example of how Emercoin is being put to use for business: Forklog
legendary
Well, still what is the correct formula for 1K if PoS in my wallet ?
One month right ?

It will take one month of inactivity on the coins for them to become eligible for staking rewards. You might have better luck using the staking pool on emercoin.mintr.org. It will give you a breakdown of what your chance of minting is, and what reward you can expect.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Just stumbled upon this coin but noticed you don't have a Mac wallet.
If you decide you can provide one but, don't have someone to make one,
this link can help: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14953484
Activity: 403
Well, still what is the correct formula for 1K if PoS in my wallet ?
One month right ?
legendary
Why reward 5020 ?
now 71.53...

Activity: 403
Why reward 5020 ?
now 71.53...
legendary
im trying to understand how the block reward works.. i understand it's 5020 per block, but decreases based on complexity.

can you explain this complexity, because i see now that PoW blocks are only producing about ~40 coins per block, and only a few times per day..

i like the project, and am pretty interested.

Hi Sunerok,

The formula is this: reward = 5020 / sqrt(sqrt(difficulty))

An easier way to check the current reward is to simply take a look at the last PoW block on emercoin.mintr.org
Activity: 199
Merit: 102
im trying to understand how the block reward works.. i understand it's 5020 per block, but decreases based on complexity.

can you explain this complexity, because i see now that PoW blocks are only producing about ~40 coins per block, and only a few times per day..

Similar question myself... trying to find a resource for an up-to-date difficulty and block reward value so I can do some calculations before purchasing a rig.  I see the difficulty listed at https://pool.emercoin.com/stats, but where can I find the current block reward?

I suppose at https://emercoin.mintr.org/chain you can see latest stats. It's an amazingly comprehensive block explorer specifically made for emc. Lots of info there.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Similar question myself... trying to find a resource for an up-to-date difficulty and block reward value so I can do some calculations before purchasing a rig.  I see the difficulty listed at https://pool.emercoin.com/stats, but where can I find the current block reward?
Activity: 629
Merit: 500

legendary
After the initial Chinese driven trading frenzy we saw in the past week it appears the price is leveling and finding a median of volume as well. Though this forum thread may be significantly quieter than that of other projects, the work being done behind the scenes is an entirely different story.

As a reminder, please head over to the Emercointalk Forum and help the discussion grow!

Side note: After over 2 and a half years, this announcement thread has finally reached 100k views.
Pages:
Jump to: