Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 72. (Read 393776 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
#11 on Coinmarketcap and no Polo?
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Activity: 200
Merit: 250
I'm waiting for poloniex.com
Activity: 361
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Now, to have a better idea on exactly how your minting session is progressing there is a tool (As they say, we have an app for that):

1. Head over to the Emercoin blockchain explorer located here: https://emercoin.mintr.org/

2. Search for your EMC address(es) that are currently staking to bring it up

3. Run the staking calculator tool (the 3rd purple icon at the top, in the shape of a leaf) for your EMC addresss

4. You will see the results come back on your minting %, coin age, and many other variables.

Let us know if you have any issues with the tool itself or in the minting process. Glad to have you aboard Package!

Jason

Hello Jason,

I've been doing tests for more than 2 months and not understand it right. I would like to invest more.
I don't understand any thinks.

I have this emer-coin

Coins          Age [Days]                 Avg. Coin Age [Days/Coin]          Minting Chance within 24h [%]      Estimated Reward [EMC]

11.119335         743.78                               66.89                                                    0.03                                 0.12
177.532572     9579.16                               53.95                                                    0.34                               1.57

1) If Avg. Coin Age [Days/Coin] > 30 days and  the Estimated Reward [EMC] > 0        Why it is not in my wallet?
2) What variables would make the reward is incorporated faster in my wallet?

3) In this example: (more coins)

Coins              Age [Days]                 Avg. Coin Age [Days/Coin]          Minting Chance within 24h [%]      Estimated Reward [EMC]
2000                       ¿ ?                               53.95                                           ¿ ?                                               ¿ ?

Could you explain in an estimate that values will have the questions= ¿? ?

And could you answer to 1) 2) questions?

Thank you so much
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

The Lab will have a physical location and as well several satellite "sister" sites in specific geographical locations across the globe.

Awesome! Can you already name countries/cities, e.g. Berlin? It has an active scene of blockchain developers.
Activity: 617
Merit: 559

The Lab will have a physical location and as well several satellite "sister" sites in specific geographical locations across the globe.
Emercoin to launch Blockchain Research & Development Lab:

The Emercoin Group has begun the process of launching its research and development laboratory for blockchain technology.

Emercoin, one of the world's leading digital currency and blockchain platforms has begun the process of launching its R&D lab for blockchain technology. The focus of the laboratory is multi-faceted and its creation serves as the next step in the evolution of Emercoin as the preeminent blockchain solution for business and personal use.

The lab will open later this year to facilitate the further development and monetization of Emercoin's existing blockchain services as well as the creation of many new synergizing technologies. This will also open the door to outside investment, new partnerships, satellite offices and global talent acquisition. Several key projects are already lined up in Emercoin's development staging area and will begin kick-off upon the official launch of the lab. There are many exciting areas that are now ready for positive disruption in the form of blockchain implementation and Emercoin is positioned to be the global leader in these sectors. Allowing others in the industry to develop robust applications and services on the Emercoin blockchain is one of the long term goals of the lab.

The Emercoin Group believes these changes will allow for the continual growth in the company, the underlying currency (EMC) and most importantly the thriving eco-system that is taking form on the Emercoin blockchain. With interest and consumer adoption of the currency increasing, Emercoin is poised to become a world leader in distributed technology solutions. For more information on Emercoin please visit: emercoin.com

http://emercoin.com/2016-03-24-Emercoin_To_Launch_Blockchain_Research_and_Development_Lab

Very nice!

Will this be virtual or at a real place? Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
one of the best investment I have ever made, extending big thanks to the dev team and the community

I never understood though (in general not just this coin) these large fluctuations first 9.5 mill MC then 7.8 then back up again, trading activity I presume ...
Activity: 200
Will I seen this coin at poloniex.com in next weeks ?
Activity: 458
1. Head over to the Emercoin blockchain explorer located here: https://emercoin.mintr.org/

3. Run the staking calculator tool (the 3rd purple icon at the top, in the shape of a leaf) for your EMC addresss

4. You will see the results come back on your minting %, coin age, and many other variables.

KarmaShark - that's a great tip about looking up your address on https://emercoin.mintr.org/ to determine your chances of minting. I am going to submit some improvements to the mining guide on the Emercoin website (what's there right now should be improved) and I will make sure that this suggestion is included!
Activity: 794
NavCoin Founder
This is strange.

Try use console, with command:

walletpassphrase YOUR_PASS 999999

Perhaps I was just getting confused. The lock icon remains in the bottom right, but the lock pops open slightly indicating it is actually unlocked.

When I hover over the lock it reports the correct status (unlocked or unlocked for minting). So it seems like it is working for me but i was just not noticing the change in the icon.

However I am not receiving any staking coins?

Hey package,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have witnessed this issue before myself when the actual change to minting does not kick in right away graphically. As long as the lock status does say that it is unlocked for block minting only, you will be minting away in the background.

Now, to have a better idea on exactly how your minting session is progressing there is a tool (As they say, we have an app for that):

Let us know if you have any issues with the tool itself or in the minting process. Glad to have you aboard Package!

Jason

Hey thanks for the reply! When I view my address through there, it says the minting chance of my deposits is 0%? I think the confusion is again with me sorry. I have now read that the min coin age for staking is 30 days correct? So the simple fact is that my coins are too new to stake. I will start receiving staking in a few weeks.

Glad to be on board. I look forward to hearing about Emercoin's future plans and partnership with Microsoft Smiley
Company Announcement:

Good Day,

We are proud to announce that Emercoin will be launching its blockchain research and development lab. The lab will open later this year to facilitate the further development and monetization of Emercoin’s existing blockchain services as well as the creation of many new synergizing technologies. This will also open the door to outside investment, new partnerships, satellite offices and global talent acquisition. Several key projects are already lined up in Emercoin’s development staging area and will began kick-off upon the official launch of the lab.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/emercoin-to-launch-blockchain-rd-lab/
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
Herewith, my ShadowSOCKS - SSFX Servers Project (beta) which currently has some free 'lifetime' (one year duration beta) passkey's available for BitcoinTalk Senior members, Hero members and those of Legendary status.

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/shadowsocks-ssfx-servers-project-beta-socks5-proxies-1410622

I'm posting in this thread as I will be accepting Emercoin (EMC) as a payment method for the main production server passkey's.

Also, the main Russian based server (and current beta server) uses OpenNIC DNS and can therefore resolve .emc domain names.

Cheers!
This is strange.

Perhaps I was just getting confused. The lock icon remains in the bottom right, but the lock pops open slightly indicating it is actually unlocked.

When I hover over the lock it reports the correct status (unlocked or unlocked for minting). So it seems like it is working for me but i was just not noticing the change in the icon.

Hey package,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have witnessed this issue before myself when the actual change to minting does not kick in right away graphically. As long as the lock status does say that it is unlocked for block minting only, you will be minting away in the background.

Jason

NavCoin Founder
This is strange.

Activity: 102
Merit: 12
This is strange.

NavCoin Founder
Thanks, that might be the cause!

Trying to unlock my wallet, I am entering my passphrase here, but wenn I click "Ok", the pop up shuts down and the wallet remains locked. Sad

Same problem for me. doesn't stake or unlock. Using the Mac wallet after adding password.
Activity: 199
Merit: 102

Trying to unlock my wallet, I am entering my passphrase here, but wenn I click "Ok", the pop up shuts down and the wallet remains locked. Sad

Have you tried importing the private key again after entering the passphrase? Perhaps the lock symbol just isn't being updated. Otherwise I don't know and someone else may need to jump in with any ideas.

Pages:
Jump to: