Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 75. (Read 393776 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
You are welcome. Feel free to support placing your cross over here https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I have bought some, still a bit rough on the edges (qt) but I think Emercoin has a lot going for it. Still affordable, interesting new developments, Microsoft. Lets see where this goes.
Why is it not traded at Poloniex?
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
News update:

Emercoin (EMC) is now listed on Shapeshift: https://shapeshift.io/

1. In regards to Poloneix and other exchanges, we have been in constant communication with the top 100 exchanges regarding listing. In the end the decision lies with the exchange operators to list EMC.

2. The Emercoin-QT issue being reported by users regarding sync'ing issues has been experienced by myself and a few others. We are taking a closer look at this and hope to have it resolved in the next wallet release. I can tell you that doing my own troubleshooting I have realized it only happens for me when in Minting mode and does not actually impede the minting process (I still minted a block while the client 'appeared' to be re-synching the blockchain).

It is a visual issue only and not performance related, so far that is what I have determined on my own.

3. Thanks to each and every single one of you for your support, feedback and ideas as we build Emercoin into a household name in the digital currency landscape. There is some very positive growth currently taking place internally, so I ask you all to continue with your patience and support while this evolution takes form. Rest assured that we are constantly putting efforts into innovating and all feedback left here and the official Emercoin forum is taken into account.  (http://emercointalk.org/index.php)

As well, feel free to send us an email at [email protected] if you have any helpful suggestions or feel you can contribute in some way. We are very busy however this is something we are looking to change as we grow so our capacity to work with the community will increase in lockstep. Personally, I feel the community is critical for our long term success so please spread the word. You are all extremely early to what is going to be a heck of an adventure.

Happy to have you all aboard.

- Jason

Add news to Emercoin.Info

http://emercoin.info/en/news/20160303/ShapeShift-New-Coin-Additions-Factoid-and-Emercoin.html

Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
 Cry I would like to start with this wonderful ......
currency which will help me with a small donation
EMC    EP4pGBhA7h4WfGsoGph6QVy19ZLBPo4T72     Kiss  
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
News update:

1. In regards to Poloneix and other exchanges, we have been in constant communication with the top 100 exchanges regarding listing. In the end the decision lies with the exchange operators to list EMC.

2. The Emercoin-QT issue being reported by users regarding sync'ing issues has been experienced by myself and a few others. We are taking a closer look at this and hope to have it resolved in the next wallet release. I can tell you that doing my own troubleshooting I have realized it only happens for me when in Minting mode and does not actually impede the minting process (I still minted a block while the client 'appeared' to be re-synching the blokcchain).

It is a visual issue only and not performance related, so far that is what I have determined on my own.

3. Thanks to each and every single one of you for your support, feedback and ideas as we build Emercoin into a household name in the digital currency landscape. There are some very positive and major growth currently taking place internally, so I ask you all to continue with your patience and support while this evolution takes form. Rest assured that we are constantly putting efforts into innovating and all feedback left here and the official Emercoin forum is taken into account.  (http://emercointalk.org/index.php)

As well, feel free to send us an email at [email protected] if you have any helpful suggestions or feel you can contribute in some way. We are very busy however this is something we are looking to change as we grow so our capacity to work with the community will increase in lockstep. Personally, I feel the community is critical for our long term success so please spread the word. You are all extremely early to what is going to be a hell of an adventure.

- Jason

This is great and exciting news!

Emercoin is moving full steam ahead!

Great work to all the Emercoin team and the vision.
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
News update:

2. The Emercoin-QT issue being reported by users regarding sync'ing issues has been experienced by myself and a few others. We are taking a closer look at this and hope to have it resolved in the next wallet release. I can tell you that doing my own troubleshooting I have realized it only happens for me when in Minting mode and does not actually impede the minting process (I still minted a block while the client 'appeared' to be re-synching the blockchain).

3. Thanks to each and every single one of you for your support, feedback and ideas as we build Emercoin into a household name in the digital currency landscape. There is some very positive growth currently taking place internally, so I ask you all to continue with your patience and support while this evolution takes form. Rest assured that we are constantly putting efforts into innovating and all feedback left here and the official Emercoin forum is taken into account.  (http://emercointalk.org/index.php)

As well, feel free to send us an email at [email protected] if you have any helpful suggestions or feel you can contribute in some way. We are very busy however this is something we are looking to change as we grow so our capacity to work with the community will increase in lockstep. Personally, I feel the community is critical for our long term success so please spread the word. You are all extremely early to what is going to be a heck of an adventure.

- Jason
Activity: 476
Merit: 501
What's the issue with Emercoin minting? My wallet is synced. I switch on minting, and minimse the app. A little later, I check the app and it say 60000+ blocks to download, and no download occuring. I close the wallet and relaunch and I am in sync again. This only seems to happen when attempting minting, and it happens frequently. Updated to Emercoin 0.3.7 on Win10. Issues still occurring.

Actually, it is happening without minting, so trying a full blockchain download.

Still getting this issue. What is going on?
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I like Emercoin and see potential here. But how about getting a flashier block explorer than ABE. ABE is fine, does the job, but for @$10 a month you can get something that looks better for new investors. Not a criticism, just some feedback. Keep up the good work!
What about https://emercoin.mintr.orgWink
What's the issue with Emercoin minting? My wallet is synced. I switch on minting, and minimse the app. A little later, I check the app and it say 60000+ blocks to download, and no download occuring. I close the wallet and relaunch and I am in sync again. This only seems to happen when attempting minting, and it happens frequently. Updated to Emercoin 0.3.7 on Win10. Issues still occurring.

Actually, it is happening without minting, so trying a full blockchain download.
Activity: 450
Very impressed with all the work done on this... I have just one concern.
There was over 9 million EMC mined by a single address on the first day of launch... This is definitely going to be an obstacle if EMC hopes to achieve real usage.
Is there anything being done to address this issue?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Hello guys,

some Emercoins you can buy or sell on https://www.bloombit.net ! Exchange is very simple to use!

Check it!

Activity: 616

prices are still stable in Area 40 until 50 sat Wink Wink : Wink
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
EMCLNX info published on 8btc which is the important website for crypto currencies information in China.

URL: http://www.8btc.com/emclnx-run-successfully

Thanks for that - really interesting!
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
Does anyone know why Poloniex is ignoring this coin?  #13 by market cap and respectable volume given that it's not on Poloniex.  At this point it appears they have something against the coin.

My request as well. Guess to low volume and to less requests. Keep on requesting, make some PR and wait for good news on emercoin. Will buy when back under 4700 Sat. Long term invest. Once the bomb explodes it has been worth the time.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Does anyone know why Poloniex is ignoring this coin?  #13 by market cap and respectable volume given that it's not on Poloniex.  At this point it appears they have something against the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Hmm... I have
Hi there,
I have wallet running all the time and coins that are older than 35 days but staking doesn't seem to work. Wallet is unlocked and I see "unlocked for block minting" text in the tooltip. What am I missing?
Thanks.

I'm thinking it is working, you just aren't lucky enough to get a block yet. Have a LOT of coins helps too.
Hi there,
I have wallet running all the time and coins that are older than 35 days but staking doesn't seem to work. Wallet is unlocked and I see "unlocked for block minting" text in the tooltip. What am I missing?
Thanks.

I'm thinking it is working, you just aren't lucky enough to get a block yet. Have a LOT of coins helps too.

Hmm... I have 2500 coins untouched for more than 30 days. I hope it's working. How often stake generating is expected? Any data on that?
Thanks.

the stacking code of emercoin is horrible inefficient... just wait.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hmm... I have
Hi there,
Thanks.

Hi there,
Thanks.

Hmm... I have 2500 coins untouched for more than 30 days. I hope it's working. How often stake generating is expected? Any data on that?
Thanks.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

Is the BTC price hike will affect the price EMC forward Huh
Pages:
Jump to: