Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] Emercoin Speculation and Discussion - Top 10 Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 7722 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I speculate the price will hold strong and increase cause someone owns a super majority of this coin.

The PoW coins might hurt now that this coin is more well known and on BITTREX.

Just speculation. No proof. I also don't own this coin yet so I would like the price to crash down

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Let's do this!
Activity: 615
Merit: 554
This is a self-moderated thread for discussion of Emercoin trading and price speculation.  ( Full disclosure - I am the Chief Communications Officer for Emercoin )

To keep the conversation productive and on-topic there are a few simple guidelines:

• Keep posts on-topic and relevant to the discussion. Off topic posts will be removed and constitute any extensive discussion of other coins or the promotion of other coins.
  • Opinions are encouraged here, so long as they are substantiated. Comments without substance or backing are considered off-top (Example: "Emercoin is crap!" or "OMG I love EMC Huma Huma".
  • Trolling will not be tolerated  And besides, can't we all just.... get along?.
  • When quoting posts, please remove any unneeded content. This will keep down on the clutter and increase the overall quality of the thread as a resource.

Background:

Emercoin is a leading digital currency and shared ledger platform that focuses on true blockchain innovation. We are an internationally comprised company that has brought together some of the very best digital currency and blockchain talent in the World. Our focus is on creating blockchain-based services for both consumers and business. In the past year the company has invested its efforts into development of technologies that offer solutions to real-world problems. The other tenant of Emercoin is that our technologies constantly push the threshold of innovation, which has allowed us to create a truly feature-rich currency and blockchain.

Recently we have begun to form partnerships with industry leaders who see value in the Emercoin currency (EMC) and the Emercoin blockchain. Since we specialize in delivering digital payment and blockchain solutions that are ready-to-use and scale well for the enterprise environment, we have attracted several partners who are making use of our services in the near future. The most recent publicly announced partnership is with Microsoft who will be adding the Emercoin blockchain services to the Azure cloud's Blockchain-as-a-Service platform. This will allow Azure cloud users to install and make use of the many innovative EMC services along with the EMC currency. Here is the suite of Emercoin services slated for addition into the Microsoft Azure cloud marketplace:

• EMC SSH - Our decentralized solution for secure shell management
  • EMC SSL - Our decentralized solution for online security and passwordless authentication
  • EMC DNS - Censorship-resistant domain name system that improves upon Namecoin
  • EMC TTS - Our trusted time stamping service
  • EMC STREAM - Micropayment library for streaming digital media of all types
  • EMC LNX - The first decentralized pay-per-click advertising network of its kind  
  • EMC DPO - Our digital proof of ownership solution for physical or digital goods and services
  • EMC InfoCard - Storage for digital business cards for use with EMC SSL

Microsoft and Emercoin partnership:

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-blockchain-as-a-service-update-3/

http://www.coindesk.com/bitpay-microsoft-blockchain-platform/

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/microsofts-azure-blockchain-as-a-service-program-gains-momentum-cm562389

Coin and blockchain details:

Emercoin is a Proof of Work / Proof of Stake hybrid,  that relies on Proof of Stake more than Proof of Work for the production of Emercoin and the security of the network. Here are the coin and blockchain specifics:

And off we go my friends, speculate away and play nice!
Pages:
Jump to: