Pages:
Author

Topic: Emotions can hinder our success! - page 6. (Read 3911 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 01:38:32 PM
We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

This is just my opinion, how about yours?

You should always do an independent analysis before deciding what to do. This year, the lowest price for Bitcoin was $ 5,800, so why sell when it costs near the bottom? This is the same thing that you decide to buy when the price reaches $ 20,000. Certainly, the situation now has more to do with purchases.
Activity: 188
August 30, 2018, 01:34:18 PM
We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

I will actually agree to it. Emotions hinders all the good work or success even. We have to be very stiff and confident, especially when it comes to coins like TAU, EOS and ICX, we have to be super calm.
Activity: 189
August 30, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

Absolutely true. We do not have to be very emotional here because it certainly does not help at all. All we have to do is be strong in our actions and keep investing in coins like PRG, ADA and EOS.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 12:52:20 PM
The crypto-currency market - already well-known - is not the most stable phenomenon, which is regulated by nothing and does not provide any guarantees. New investors can be understood with their experiences
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 12:51:31 PM
In trading crypto currency one need to erase emotions or stop emotion from taking full control because one can lose good money if you let emotion to dictate your actions
it is true that emotions will have an adverse effect on an action that we take all actions with emotions will have an adverse effect, and we should calm ourselves not to act patiently and carefully that is the best.
Activity: 85
August 30, 2018, 12:30:08 PM
The more emotional we are the more we suspend our head.Investing in crypto   requires that we conduct enough research,and when finally you decide on a coin it is to hold it for sometime without panicking at the least fluctuation in the market . We cannot rule out the cyclical trends in the market.If we allow our emotions to rule us we will crash out sooner.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 30, 2018, 12:24:38 PM
What you have said is true, emotion play a part when we have to make important decision. That is why investment planning is important from the start.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 12:06:19 PM
yes that's right, emotions will keep us from success. if we are emotional, of course we will not be able to think clearly and we will panic and also rush into action. it will only harm us.
Because of our emotions it may affect our certain decision which is success, if we're involving in unstsble technology we must have positivity and patience as always.  One of the reason why we failed to achieve success because of negstive thoughts and not in, self which it destruct our way of getting success.
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
yes that's right, emotions will keep us from success. if we are emotional, of course we will not be able to think clearly and we will panic and also rush into action. it will only harm us.
Activity: 431
August 30, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
Undeniably, an emotion can lead us to the end of failure. Because when emotions hit, our bodies cannot be controlled and cannot think clearly.
So, control your emotions when making decisions and stay patient.
Activity: 182
August 30, 2018, 11:49:38 AM
yeah its give a strenthg to go to our limits and success in life that we have today!! And let thank this forum that give as a chance to change our life and future by joining this Family!!

I see how some members trying to cheer up when we have difficult moments on the market and this is very heartfull as for me) I hope we will be real team in working in this way further in the future
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 11:33:24 AM
From all the topics, I think this is a topic that comes from your heart.

I agree any form of anger or excessive emotion can prevent us from achieving something. We as humans are obliged to have a patient and not greedy nature so that everything goes without obstacles.
Activity: 309
August 30, 2018, 11:27:54 AM
The ability to control emotions will make you very rich. In the cryptocurrency market earns the one who can wait.
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 09:07:58 AM
when everyone is expect the market to behave in a particular way, it does the exact opposite, the herd mentality is not the way to go for the smart investor. ETF or no etf,make decisions that reflect your personal interpretation
Activity: 420
August 30, 2018, 09:07:43 AM
Emotions are the enemy of the trader. If a trader sees a picture on the market and his thoughts are actualized, then it seems to me that these are the right thoughts that are made only without emotions. It seems to me that the trader should do this.
Activity: 476
August 30, 2018, 09:04:22 AM
This is true. Which is why we should learn to control our emotions especially in negative situations. If we allow ourselves to be affected by the things around us, we may not be able to make the right decisions which may lead to failure. Preparing ourselves from the beginning for any outcome will allow us to stay calm and think accordingly.
Activity: 46
August 30, 2018, 06:34:17 AM
In trading crypto currency one need to erase emotions or stop emotion from taking full control because one can lose good money if you let emotion to dictate your actions
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 05:22:11 AM
based on my experience and that is why even though I see I have lost too much with the recent slump, I am not panic and not emotional. I know if I am emotional, I will lose everything more. therefore I remain calm and keep away from emotions.
Activity: 105
August 30, 2018, 04:47:42 AM
I think the market will continue to decline, but this has nothing to do with the ETF. Emotions are very important for trading. If you lose control, you will go bankrupt.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 04:45:41 AM
yes, delaying ETF is not bad news. the most important thing is as much as possible not to panic and to stay afloat with the current deteriorating market situation. be patient for some time to come, that's a brilliant idea. once again don't panic!
arigato!! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: