Pages:
Author

Topic: Emotions can hinder our success! - page 9. (Read 3911 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 29, 2018, 03:17:52 PM
You are right, emotions cannot be included in investments like this where there is high volatility.
This is also based on my experience and that is why I tried to stay calm and not panic even though I saw that I had lost too much with the recent slump, the highest profit came through the holder and it was the same as in previous years. And I learned from my previous experience.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 03:14:50 PM
 Yes I think emotion should not be use when trying to trade a token or coin .. emotion have make me lose money in the past
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
August 29, 2018, 03:14:17 PM
We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

This is just my opinion, how about yours?
For sure those people who do sold or make short on lesser amount do regret but its still considerable as long they do profit then it should be fine unless if you had bought higher and loss money then that would be the case.ETF rejection affects emotion of most people or investor specially to those who just get in yet they haven't even known on whats the true purpose of such proposal. They do generalize it which some do make rumors and then being fud up then result into dumping state but on the recent rejection I don't see the price being affected too much.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 03:11:45 PM
I will tell you one thing. Simple people don't care now about the delay of ETF, all are holding BTC and altcoins for a long time, and there is no point to sell it so low.  This all fall is made by market makers who are cutting the shorts and longs one by one.
copper member
Activity: 476
August 29, 2018, 03:09:31 PM
Yes but that's true. When the market is low , we get emotional about the loss of investment and then we cry. But , at the same time , if we control our emotions and don't panic , we can save our investment.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 29, 2018, 03:05:47 PM
Honestly that's the truth
Emotions will hinder an even destroy our success if we allow it to get into our head
the best thing is to keep our emotions apart.

Many projects were dead when people started to turn their emotions and put them ahead of their brains! I am totally understand the feeling when you worry about loosing money< but you have to think! not to panic!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
August 29, 2018, 11:27:11 AM
We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

When the market drops down we can't deny the fact that these would cause holders to depress most especially if they have huge amount of investments,emotions is the key its either we succeed or failed because our emotions towards the market change of value could make us loss our investments or take a huge profit.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 10:59:15 AM
Yes, emotions can hinder your success in the crypto market because if your emotions especially in conditions of bear, you will make some decisions that may be regretful that is why it is good to keep your emotions aside in crypto and be very patient to take decisions.
Activity: 406
August 29, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

You can't blame them since the market has been falling like crazy from the beginning of this year. Everyone knows how extremely sensitive this cryptocurrency market truly is due to the human emotion involved here. This market is far more volatile than the stock markets which is why it is always a risky gamble investing into this market. However, I am a HODLER myself and am in this game for the long run.

Emotions like fear and worry will affect our investment decision and causes us to sell our coins at low prices.
At times like this, it is good to take a break from crypto if unable to control emotions.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 29, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

You can't blame them since the market has been falling like crazy from the beginning of this year. Everyone knows how extremely sensitive this cryptocurrency market truly is due to the human emotion involved here. This market is far more volatile than the stock markets which is why it is always a risky gamble investing into this market. However, I am a HODLER myself and am in this game for the long run.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 29, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 04:28:04 AM
We can see that now there are so many people who regret selling their coins at low prices, all because Altcoin prices are decreasing day by day, if we talk about success, it's all the main reason for all of us to believe that for our success not to use emotional, to be able to achieve success we must use a healthy mind.
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 04:21:50 AM
Being panic in trading or investing is not a good thing. Those people cannot make money from this field. Those are just greedy investors. If the people come here with a good knowledge and emotion controlling ability then they can become very successful people in this business.
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 04:21:00 AM
Crypto investment is a serious business and emotions should be ruled out it because it will always hinder right decisions to be made. Anyone who knows about crypto very well in a while wouldn't panic in a time like this, in other words experience is very vital to a successful endeavor in crypto... The more you believe in crypto, the less the whales keep taking advantage of the weak hands that sell in the dip
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 04:12:00 AM
Indeed, everything that makes that emotion will not be good in the end. But controlling emotions in all sorts of things can suppress the evil that happens. Moreover, seeing an unhealthy market that befalls our coins, surely the immeasurable emotions will come to disturb and bring us out of control to release coins because of panic and emotion. But regulating emotions will be better and the results obtained are certainly better.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 04:06:42 AM
a lot of this kind of thing often happens. entered in the crypto with emphasis on lust and emotion will not result in anything good. need guidelines and good thinking to be successful in this field and it's not easy. a good analysis will determine the outcome of the emotions at the precedence.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
August 29, 2018, 03:57:32 AM
Emotions often make us out of control so to achieve success with emotions it is not a good thing. Emotional effects will be negative and we will regret later.
Maintain emotions by managing them well, the results that will prove. One good emotion will bring goodness, one negative emotion then we will regret it. Often see the red market, only emotions are there, but keep calm with controlled emotions, the market will improve later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 03:47:56 AM
I really agree with your opinion about not involving emotions while investing, and don't sell coins when panic, because regrets occur when we have done something, like selling coins now and taking the risk of getting a lot of losses because of panic the state of the market that is experiencing a very drastic price decline, even though the market is still likely to experience price recovery, it's just that no one knows when it will happen, but it will happen.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 03:43:40 AM
Indeed it's best if we play in crypto. Wherever possible we should override emotion. This indeed is difficult, but this is really dangerous. Because when we're emotional, then bad things will be easy for us to do in crypto. as much as we can join the panic sell, or other bad things. then the mute emotion with patience, that we are closer to success in crypto.
Activity: 24
August 29, 2018, 03:28:04 AM
It is true. Emotions can prevent us from success. Because emotional people can't think clearly, and usually make wrong decisions. In this case, many people were angry when they saw the price of coins dropped, and they took off all the coins they had. This means that they give up the opportunity to succeed in making a profit. Though what they need is patience to wait for the market to return to bull.
Pages:
Jump to: