Pages:
Author

Topic: Emotions can hinder our success! - page 8. (Read 3911 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 01:02:05 AM
Yes, panic selling your cryptocurrency is a wrong act. We need to maintain a clear mind to analyze the market and make accurate judgments.
Activity: 88
August 30, 2018, 12:48:52 AM
Emotions do hinder people's success. I don't think you fully understand what cryptocurrency is and what the risk of investing in cryptocurrencies is. I don't recommend investing in cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are very unstable  , it is likely that you will lose all your money
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 12:46:37 AM
If you have a taste of high emotion. then play in crypto is indeed very dangerous. because we will be more easily influenced. and also we have the opportunity to not be successful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
August 30, 2018, 12:46:02 AM
Obviously ETF delay was a major manipulation to drag the price down besides we dont need ETF. Newbies are mostly the victims of this manipulation and we crypto enthusiast who are old enough in crypto are used to this scheme of whales . You just have to wait a bad news then price will go dump thats why many whales took the advantage of it, they know when newbies were going to panic sell and whales will dive at the cheapest price. So , we must understand the plan of manipulator and ride their games.
Activity: 5
August 30, 2018, 12:37:00 AM
Yes, emotional people are generally more emotional, but investment requires rationality. Not emotional. To get more benefits, you have to invest rationally.
Activity: 105
August 30, 2018, 12:30:16 AM
What you are saying is right, emotions will hinder our success, and the cryptocurrency market is very unstable. I hope that before investing in cryptocurrencies, people can understand the knowledge about cryptocurrency and understand the risks they need to bear. Not going to panic when the market is down,
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 12:30:04 AM
Indeed emotions is the one who makes difficult decisions, like fear in lossing money in our investment that's why many investors sell their altcoins in low price.
Activity: 13
August 30, 2018, 12:26:43 AM
Yes, we can't be influenced by our emotions. We need to keep a clear mind when investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 12:25:08 AM
in the world of cryptocurrency, we should be able to control our emotions. we also have to be more patient and careful because we know there are many risks that we can get if we hurry up in making a decision. we also must learn the market price well in order to know the right time to invest, therefore, we can make a profit from it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
August 29, 2018, 11:47:11 PM
Emotions really affect market significantly! Reason is that postponing ETF isn't a negative news.
Just imaine, there was market growth without ETF and now despite other positive news, people are concentrated only on SEC decision on ETF. isn't that weird?
Activity: 266
August 29, 2018, 11:37:16 PM
Maybe that's how volatility is built. Everyone wants to get benefits, and some really can manipulate the market a little. I think it takes a strong discipline to invest, especially when prices go down, because even when portfolios increase, some people sell too quickly because of uncontrolled emotions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 11:30:36 PM
Unfortunately, it's always like that, and some people take advantage of other people's panic. Of course in every industry there will be big investors who have a network to stimulate the market. And I think controlling emotions is a basic technique for survival in this industry.
Activity: 294
August 29, 2018, 09:43:33 PM
I think fluctuations are formed from many things, one of which is FUD. Someone said that, give me a chart, and I will give you news. So I think that investing in crypto is a game of psychology, and the winners are those who are able to control emotions, because some big investors have the ability to influence prices.
Activity: 294
August 29, 2018, 05:09:32 PM
Emotions can be difficult to restrain, and therefore I do not follow projects very much. Less then you worry about and without reason, so calmer.
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 04:05:37 PM
Honestly, no doubt. Emotions can really hinder success especially in the crypto space... Some people trade with emotions which is obviously not good as it can make them sell too quick or sell in dip because they are already attached to it.
Activity: 39
August 29, 2018, 03:31:10 PM
Easy!
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 29, 2018, 03:30:31 PM
We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

This is just my opinion, how about yours?

Yes,  that is true some times our emotions can bring us to lose our money.  espcially when we are facing problem and we can not control our emotions we are directly going to panic selling and without knowing that our action will leads us to lose everything. So it is very important that we have always a presences of mind so that we will be guided always to a good ways so that we gain a success.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 03:29:05 PM
The ability to control one's emotions is one of the most important qualities of a successful trader. Practice trading small amounts before trading large amounts. So you will experience less panic and you will have the opportunity to track your emotions and subdue them.
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 29, 2018, 03:25:16 PM
Yes indeed. In this kind of business you should have a strong willed emotion, especially in making decision. One wrong move and it might affect your emotions. Everyone here must practice how to forget immediately when somethings go wrong or didnt go the way we expected like price dumping. Never be affected, because if you got affected you might loose big.
Activity: 74
August 29, 2018, 03:18:09 PM
Yes emotion is a s very important thing when it comes to trading... i have make some wrong decisions because of my emotion before but I won't let it happen again ....
Pages:
Jump to: