Pages:
Author

Topic: Empty - page 2. (Read 3328 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:58:24 PM
BitsumCash is not related with Bitsum teamwork, BitaumCash is a diferent coin. BitsumCash will be available on this pool but nothing more. If Bitsum wants to stop network during a long time without more details to people, they will have some reason for that... but it sound strange. It seems to me like a centralized network... BitsumCash wants to improve those problems.
you should open mining phase for miners ASAP.
Miners will do lots of things to help maintaining BitsumCash network, such as solving transactions, set up nodes, and build up really decentralized network.

that is exactly our intention.
July 04, 2018, 04:45:10 PM
You have been added to our new coin section.

Hashkings is a premier mining platform with no more programming. Currently in alpha testing...come be an alpha tester!

https://discord.gg/p8Kn9W8

Interesting... Thanks for info
July 04, 2018, 09:03:53 AM
For now It is not possible. We will communicate the official date soon.

Thanks!
You have not had plan yet, haven't you?
I think you should have planned day to start mining in Bitsum Cash network.

last days before mining services release!
The date will be communicated here.

Yeap, we are working so hard
June 26, 2018, 07:27:56 AM
BitsumCash is not related with Bitsum teamwork, BitaumCash is a diferent coin. BitsumCash will be available on this pool but nothing more. If Bitsum wants to stop network during a long time without more details to people, they will have some reason for that... but it sound strange. It seems to me like a centralized network... BitsumCash wants to improve those problems.
you should open mining phase for miners ASAP.
Miners will do lots of things to help maintaining BitsumCash network, such as solving transactions, set up nodes, and build up really decentralized network.

We are working on it!  Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
We are a big community and we are working very hard to prevent this. The first mineable day will be soon, we notify you on this post.

Thanks!
Miners can help spread hashrates out and keep the network more decentralized, then have higher capability to avoid Replay Attacks!
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 04:34:44 AM
We are a big community and we are working very hard to prevent this. The first mineable day will be soon, we notify you on this post.

Thanks!
I make a proposal to the exchange https://www.ooobtc.com/
You should spend a little time to look at it.
June 19, 2018, 05:54:49 PM
I hope that you can make BitsumCash really a decentralized one, with good mechanisms to prevent 51% attacks.
how long will it take till the first mineable day for miners?

Thanks!
June 16, 2018, 07:30:44 AM
Thanks!
Why do you continue working BITSUM pool (http://pool-best.hopto.org), while all the other pools stopped mining a week ago due to return to block 161840 and the transition to a new algorithm?
Do not you think that you are deceiving people on this pool?

June 14, 2018, 02:02:23 PM
We have not yet decided to apply to this exchange. If we do it, we'll let you know.

Thanks!!
Can I mine BitsumCash at the moment, dev?
if not, which day is the official launch day of Bitsum Cash?

For now It is not possible. We will communicate the official date soon.

Thanks!
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
June 13, 2018, 11:11:35 PM
We have not yet decided to apply to this exchange. If we do it, we'll let you know.

Thanks!!
Can I mine BitsumCash at the moment, dev?
if not, which day is the official launch day of Bitsum Cash?
June 13, 2018, 02:21:02 AM
***********Now earn 10BSCH per referral link!!! ***********
Invite friends to join BitsumCash Wallet and you earn BitsumCash coins

https://bitsumcash.org
June 13, 2018, 02:18:32 AM
Of course, we will send official requests to exchanges
Any response from Altex exchange in recent days, zhcraiv?
I wish Bitsum will be listed there ASAP.

Thanks!!
Activity: 97
June 12, 2018, 12:24:37 AM
Any response from Altex exchange in recent days, zhcraiv?
I wish Bitsum will be listed there ASAP.
June 09, 2018, 07:48:10 AM
This is our purpose
In addition, I also suggest to send official listing request to Altex.exchange, which tends to focus on Cryptonight and Cryptonight forked coins.

Activity: 97
June 05, 2018, 10:46:19 PM
This is our purpose
In addition, I also suggest to send official listing request to Altex.exchange, which tends to focus on Cryptonight and Cryptonight forked coins.
Activity: 145
January 30, 2019, 03:47:43 AM
We are very proud to see our baby Zelerius Network doing it well in Blockfolio App.
Add your ZLS balances to your portfolio!
Very soon in Delta app!
January 14, 2019, 12:19:00 PM
Hi all!
the zls team needs the voice of the community!

In order to list #Zelerius $zls in @graviex_net, Do you want the donations coins to be used for this issue?

Please, vote here:

https://twitter.com/ZeleriusNetwork/status/1084824172302422016

Thanks for your time!
September 17, 2018, 06:12:45 AM
Please, follow with us, here!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028909.new#new

Zelerius Network the new fast and easy cryptocurrency!!!!

September 07, 2018, 11:59:54 PM
I wish BitsumCash will facilitate the use of "Blockchain" for everyone. This is a community that anyone interested can contribute, anyone can support the project in this way and BitsumCash can continue to grow. I think you will perfect it further
Pages:
Jump to: