Pages:
Author

Topic: Empty - page 6. (Read 3328 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 02:45:21 PM
only two days left!

We are very excited to go on this journey with you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
May 19, 2018, 07:25:08 AM
Thanks for your kindly words to answer my question related to the starting day of mining party.
I will stay tuned to catch your updated announcements on mining process.
Then maybe Bitsumcash will be available to mine first.

Would you mind giving BitsumCash potential investors hints on your current prioritized exchanges, please.
Our intention is to list bitsumcash on exchanges and release it to everyone at the same time.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
May 18, 2018, 10:29:59 PM
A coin that can be used in messaging service is not much available these days.
As far as i know that there are not much people that utilizing money for messaging services.
But that doesn't mean there is no chance of people using this BitsumCash to make some transaction through Messaging services.
It might be perfect project if BitsumCash can actually build up its big, strong, solid community based on blockchain-message services.
Telegram has demonstrated that private message service has real potential and massive target customer population in modern society, particularly in blossom of blockchain technology.
Activity: 9
May 15, 2018, 05:05:05 AM
Copying such project is not good. The only difference is they use an ICO. Hmm something fishy.

We intend to give the user privacy. Right now Bitsum current project is centralized and the user does not have control of wallet. BitsumCash wants to improve that. In addition, the goal is to make simple and safe wallets.

Its part of BITSUM Roadmap to include back up options and its schedule this June 2018. What's the difference of your coin then? Is that what you think as an improvement?

BitsumCash is totally independent of Bitsum original Team. The Bitsumcash goal is to give to the user the privacy that cryptonote grants and make wallets that everyone can use. We eant to create a community to develop the project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 10:21:58 PM
A coin that can be used in messaging service is not much available these days.
As far as i know that there are not much people that utilizing money for messaging services.
But that doesn't mean there is no chance of people using this BitsumCash to make some transaction through Messaging services.
May 15, 2018, 05:02:29 AM
Copying such project is not good. The only difference is they use an ICO. Hmm something fishy.

We intend to give the user privacy. Right now Bitsum current project is centralized and the user does not have control of wallet. BitsumCash wants to improve that. In addition, the goal is to make simple and safe wallets.
Is BitsumCash a mineable one or totally premined?
Wait for your answers to mine BitsumCash.

BitsumCash is mineable. 10% of total is premined for token distribution and to promote it. On Q3 Bitsumcash will be relased and ERC20 tokens will be converted into BitsumCash coins.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 10:05:49 PM
yeh,more info pls
who are you?
what your guys wants to do?
why you want to make a tokennsale?
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
May 18, 2018, 10:05:00 PM
I am not sure this is a ambitious project or just greedy project. Let say it as ambitious project and I like it. If you success it would be great.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 04:30:22 AM

Is BitsumCash a mineable one or totally premined?
Wait for your answers to mine BitsumCash.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 09:53:23 PM
The project with the idea idea is interesting and helpful, is this idea idea accountable to see this project as new?
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 02:47:08 AM
Do you come from Mars???
ASIC for CR9 had launched for 2 months!
In fact, I come from Moon, not Mars, my friend.
However, I have still not understand about the combination between Cryptonight and ERC20 token.
Could you explain them a bit, please.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
May 18, 2018, 06:08:19 PM
This will not gonna last long. Just my impression. If it's thru telegram, what will happen if the user lost his phone where you have the sim card to log-in your account? And your private keys are stored over there. Is there any contingency what to do when it happens?

Telegram account is associated with the phone number, so there would be no problem in recovering the wallet. In any case, in the second version of the telegram wallet, private keys will be given to the user so that the wallet can be used anywhere: PC, table, Telegram, etc. The idea is not to store any information in the online server to give the user privacy.

The idea of the currency is to make everything easy for the user while it is maintaining privacy.

For more details please, take a look to the roadmap https://bitsumcash.org/roadmap.pdf

That's what I'm worried about. When you lost your phone, of course your sim card will be lost. Or it depends upon the telecom's capability of providing you the lost number. Anyway, good luck to your project!
May 18, 2018, 06:14:38 AM
Due to the large number of request, we inform you that we do not reserve Bitsumcash Tokens.
They will be released on May, 21 22h GMT +0.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
May 17, 2018, 02:26:47 AM
snip
hey zhcraiv,
Bitsum Cash will be available for miners (start mining) or will be listed on exchanges first?
Which one is your utmost priority, dev?
May 15, 2018, 02:22:10 AM
Do you plan to start before Telegram official token release or this project have any other advantages? Can you explain how it differ then telegram official TON?

The currency will be released on Q3 when tokens will be converted to coins. Our advantages will be, free code and ease of use in any device, not only in telegram. In addition privacy provided by cryptonote. Any transaction can't be traced.
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 12:01:55 AM
It looks very promising and worthy of development project
May 15, 2018, 02:17:36 AM
Activity: 3
May 16, 2018, 11:48:44 PM
Is it a totally different team/coin? Was Bitsum coin abandoned?
May 15, 2018, 02:15:03 AM
Dutch translation reserved

Perfect!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: