Pages:
Author

Topic: Empty - page 5. (Read 3328 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 12:10:54 PM
BitsumCash is not related with Bitsum teamwork, BitaumCash is a diferent coin. BitsumCash will be available on this pool but nothing more. If Bitsum wants to stop network during a long time without more details to people, they will have some reason for that... but it sound strange. It seems to me like a centralized network... BitsumCash wants to improve those problems.
you should open mining phase for miners ASAP.
Miners will do lots of things to help maintaining BitsumCash network, such as solving transactions, set up nodes, and build up really decentralized network.
Activity: 170
June 19, 2018, 12:01:42 AM
BitsumCash is not related with Bitsum teamwork, BitaumCash is a diferent coin. BitsumCash will be available on this pool but nothing more. If Bitsum wants to stop network during a long time without more details to people, they will have some reason for that... but it sound strange. It seems to me like a centralized network... BitsumCash wants to improve those problems.
I hope that you can make BitsumCash really a decentralized one, with good mechanisms to prevent 51% attacks.
how long will it take till the first mineable day for miners?
Activity: 87
June 16, 2018, 02:17:54 AM
Thanks!
Why do you continue working BITSUM pool (http://pool-best.hopto.org), while all the other pools stopped mining a week ago due to return to block 161840 and the transition to a new algorithm?
Do not you think that you are deceiving people on this pool?
Activity: 101
June 15, 2018, 11:41:24 PM
For now It is not possible. We will communicate the official date soon.

Thanks!
You have not had plan yet, haven't you?
I think you should have planned day to start mining in Bitsum Cash network.
Activity: 168
June 01, 2018, 11:39:57 PM
We want everybody to get involved in this project from its first day, we do not want a centralized project. We believe that this will be the best way to grow faster.
Decentralized mining will help to keep the project and its network decentralized, and miners will maintain BitsumCash decentralization.
So, I suggest to open mining period for miners ASAP.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 05:54:04 PM
Thank you, but can you give me exact launch day of the Bitsumcash project for miners.
As a miner, I wish you can give me as detailed information as possible, then I can prepare my rigs to start mining Bitsum Cash at the right time.
Of course! BitsumCash will be released soon for the mining community, as we have always said. In our Roadmap you can see the steps we are going to take. https://bitsumcash.org/roadmap.pdf In Q3 2018 it will be released.

We still can't tell you an exact date, but we can say that BitsumCash will be available to any miner from its first block. The exact date will be announced time before. We will announce everything through our channels: Telegram, Twiteer, reddir, Bitsointalk, etc.

Thank you for your interest.  Smiley

You understand the concerns here I guess as very often these projects get started secretly and there is no equal chance of participation for everyone.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 26, 2018, 12:13:48 AM

*********** Earn 1BSCH per referral link ***********
Invite friends to join BitsumCash Wallet and you earn BitsumCash coins

I would like to mine BitsumCash, so please give me its launch day, zhcraiv.
Hope that BitsumCash will have a really fair launch for all miners globally.
Hope all the best for BitsumCash project in the next few months.
Activity: 113
May 24, 2018, 06:34:21 AM
Italian translation reserved
Activity: 9
May 16, 2018, 02:39:42 AM
ASIC for Cryptonight has not been officially distributed to customers, miners, right?
That means miners will have a bit more time to mine the coin.
Algorithm PoW: CryptoNight

Welcome asic.  Cheesy

It is very creative combination between Cryptonight hash algorithm and ERC20 token.
ERC20 token  + Cryptonight !? Huh

Cryptonight does not have to be used forever... If reality changes It will be proposed to update the algorithm.
Activity: 145
May 23, 2018, 07:42:22 AM
Will BitsumCash opening some bounty campaign during the selling of the coins?
I really hope that you will open some bounty campaign to help promoting this project.

Hello,

for the moment token distribution is open and we don't see the need of a bounty campaign.
This is a promising project.... So our ideas and hard working is the best campaign.
Token distribuiton will be opened until July the first. So there is no hurry but don't fall asleep to get your tokens at a very low rate.
Stay tuned.
May 16, 2018, 02:36:13 AM
Is there going to be s bounty campaign on this project?  And how will you do the integration in to Skype and Telegram?

3% will be destinated to bounty campaign. A wallet will be create into Telegram and Skype. Telegram will be released first according Roadmap https://bitsumcash.org/roadmap.pdf
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
May 23, 2018, 04:32:48 AM
Will BitsumCash opening some bounty campaign during the selling of the coins?
I really hope that you will open some bounty campaign to help promoting this project.
May 15, 2018, 08:46:44 AM
What is the essence of BitsumCash ?

Ease use it can be used through Telegram or any other wallet and privacy, that's why cryptonote has been chosen and not a coin related to bitcoin.
Activity: 60
May 23, 2018, 04:03:13 AM
Is there going to be s bounty campaign on this project?  And how will you do the integration in to Skype and Telegram?
May 15, 2018, 08:33:00 AM
Copying such project is not good. The only difference is they use an ICO. Hmm something fishy.

We intend to give the user privacy. Right now Bitsum current project is centralized and the user does not have control of wallet. BitsumCash wants to improve that. In addition, the goal is to make simple and safe wallets.
Is BitsumCash a mineable one or totally premined?
Wait for your answers to mine BitsumCash.

BitsumCash is mineable. 10% of total is premined for token distribution and to promote it. On Q3 Bitsumcash will be relased and ERC20 tokens will be converted into BitsumCash coins.
When I can mine BitsumCash?
You have not mentioned about the point to start mining in the OP.
Please give me more details.

On 2018 Q3 you can see the roadmap https://bitsumcash.org/roadmap.pdf
May 20, 2018, 09:09:58 AM
We have several on our list but we can't say anything specific yet but we will do it as soon as possible through all our channels.
Can I mine the coin in the next few days, zhcraiv?
I hope that you will give miners a fair-launched mineable coin for miners.

Hi Motienvolam,
Our intention is to list bitsumcash on exchanges and release it to everyone at the same time. But we have to send our request to each exchange and we will maintain talks with them, this can take some time (we hope it does not a long time). Then maybe Bitsumcash will be available to mine first but we are talking about early Q3 or ends of june at the best.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
May 15, 2018, 08:25:56 AM
Copying such project is not good. The only difference is they use an ICO. Hmm something fishy.

We intend to give the user privacy. Right now Bitsum current project is centralized and the user does not have control of wallet. BitsumCash wants to improve that. In addition, the goal is to make simple and safe wallets.
Is BitsumCash a mineable one or totally premined?
Wait for your answers to mine BitsumCash.

BitsumCash is mineable. 10% of total is premined for token distribution and to promote it. On Q3 Bitsumcash will be relased and ERC20 tokens will be converted into BitsumCash coins.
When I can mine BitsumCash?
You have not mentioned about the point to start mining in the OP.
Please give me more details.
May 20, 2018, 08:51:13 AM
ONLY 1 DAY LEFT
May 15, 2018, 06:41:17 AM
Hungarian translation reserved!

Perfect!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: