Pages:
Author

Topic: Empty - page 4. (Read 28841 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
January 11, 2019, 03:34:34 AM

GPTCash New Wallet Version Announcement

Hello Goodmorning Everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal.com, the home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today we will feature the much awaited announcement of the release of the new GPTCash wallet.

Since the November 2018 the airdrop has been put into complete stop to fork the chain or basically restart the chain and start a swap process for the new GPTCash coin. The sole reason for this event is to eliminate all the cheaters that been found from airdrop round #1 to round #5...READ MORE
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 02:24:08 PM
#DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

:!: New Wallet Guide and Installation :!: Reading is Essential - https://airdroptalkforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=884
:!: Wallet Release :!: Before Downloading Read the Guide Above! - https://github.com/GPTCash/GPTCash/releases/tag/V1.0
:!: Github Page is Up! :!: https://github.com/GPTCash/GPTCash - Swap Procedure will be announce this weekend
January 08, 2019, 10:14:23 AM
#UPDATE
Done Setting up the hard seed node!

Done mining the premine!

Now Securing the network to ensure flawless transaction during the swap.
January 08, 2019, 09:14:24 AM

GPTCash 2nd Weekly Community Newsletter

Hello GoodMorning Everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog. The home of the best project and airdrop opportunity. As we welcome 2019, We will feature another weekly community newsletter for GPTCash airdrop project.

Cheaters, Abusers, Multiple Accounts that is the common cancer in the whole crypto-currency airdrop opportunity! They are those people that take advantage of the system in order to gain more while the real legit members suffers in the end. GPTCash take a pro-active actions against all those types of misbehavior by Restarting the Blockchain and Introduce a coinswap to eliminate cheaters in the system...READ MORE
Activity: 342
Merit: 34
January 05, 2019, 07:21:11 AM
NEWS UPDATE

Development Update
Main Coding Stuffs are done fixing all the flaws that we encounter from the previous release.
Test net Blocks are flowing nicely and continuously
We are still on schedule for January 10 Wallet Release and swap will be start January 15, 2019 and will run for 5 days
All MiniSale investors & Staff Team will be swap in advance from January 12

Airdrop Update
We will start Airdrop Round #6 after the SWAP period approximately January 20,2019
Airdrop Rules will be improve to create more forum activity

Exchange Listing
We will start working on Exchange Listing after the swap
We are aiming for Crex24 or TradeSatoshi
Community will also start Joining Different Exchange Voting Competition

MiniSale Update
Minisale will continue to run until the day of exchange listing.
We intend to sold out all the coins by giving more promotional offers to investors. In any case, All Unsold Coins will be put in cold storage and will be used for exchange listing in the future.

RoadMap
New Roadmap will be posted together with the new project website.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
December 25, 2018, 08:35:07 AM
#WALLET UPDATE

NEW CHAIN - NEW CHAIN!!
https://github.com/GPTCash/GPTCash/releases/tag/1.0

SWAP PROCEDURE WILL BE ANNOUNCE NEXT WEEK

I hope you do not abandon the project, so much has already been done, this is not a reason to stop everything.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 03:19:26 AM
reserved
December 16, 2018, 01:02:08 AM
#WALLET UPDATE

NEW CHAIN - NEW CHAIN!!
https://github.com/GPTCash/GPTCash/releases/tag/1.0

SWAP PROCEDURE WILL BE ANNOUNCE NEXT WEEK
December 11, 2018, 05:57:03 AM
The devs are really working hard despite the bearish market conditions.

Swap is happening soon and wallet will be available for download again this december 13

I am positive with this project that it will bring good fortune for 2019.
December 11, 2018, 05:41:15 AM
DEVELOPMENT UPDATE 12/10/2018 :

NEW WALLET WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD By December 13, 2018 23:59 UTC+1 - SWAP PROCESS AND SCHEDULE WILL BE ANNOUNCE IN THE FOLLOWING WEEK
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 10, 2018, 09:29:28 PM
Hello People!  Advance Merry Christmas! Smiley  

Woah I wish we could  have a merry merry Christmas this year Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 645
December 09, 2018, 10:39:54 AM
Hello People!  Advance Merry Christmas! Smiley 

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
December 06, 2018, 05:03:35 AM
I can now staking GPTC with my wallet or i should stop and waiting the end of fork  Smiley

wont hurt to keep staking, I dont think they've anounced the block that they're using for the snapshot
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 08:01:15 AM
the GPTCash project has a very good and popular idea, so the project can become successful with the competent work of the team. I will definitely follow your news. as will be checked all the participants of the relations does the company GPTCash guarantee to customers in case of poor quality of work performed?
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
December 05, 2018, 07:46:21 AM
I can now staking GPTC with my wallet or i should stop and waiting the end of fork  Smiley
Activity: 149
December 05, 2018, 07:33:24 AM
DEVELOPMENT UPDATE 12/3/2018:
We are done with the coding stuffs & we are now running the testnet to make sure everything is perfect. Testnet will run for 5 Days & Once Ok, We start setting up seed Node and Block Explorer for the new blockchain. To know more about current news please visit the official forum.
Thanks for the update.. i am waiting for the time when everything again will be on the track ..
Activity: 645
December 05, 2018, 07:08:25 AM
We are done with the coding stuffs & we are now running the testnet to make sure everything is perfect. Testnet will run for 5 Days & Once Ok, We start setting up seed Node and Block Explorer for the new blockchain. To know more about current news please visit the official forum.

Thanks for the update mate! Good day everyone!
Activity: 233
December 05, 2018, 01:02:01 AM
December 04, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
come enjoy the mini airdrop (100 GPTC). Only 20 places. Very simple and quick to do so do not miss it!

https://airdroptalkforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=538

I missed it Cheesy been busy with other stuffs during this lean months. I am looking forward for the completion of the new blockchain so we can get back in actions.

😄 yes me too, it's a little quiet in this moment! but this is necessary for the project to be healthy. Then everything will accelerate from 2019 and the new features planned!
December 04, 2018, 06:01:06 AM
come enjoy the mini airdrop (100 GPTC). Only 20 places. Very simple and quick to do so do not miss it!

https://airdroptalkforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=538

I missed it Cheesy been busy with other stuffs during this lean months. I am looking forward for the completion of the new blockchain so we can get back in actions.
Pages:
Jump to: