Pages:
Author

Topic: Empty - page 5. (Read 28841 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 34
December 01, 2018, 08:25:50 AM
come enjoy the mini airdrop (100 GPTC). Only 20 places. Very simple and quick to do so do not miss it!

https://airdroptalkforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=538
November 30, 2018, 03:06:51 PM
while we are awaiting for the completion of forked blockchain and start of ad6, mini airdrops will be held for those who want to be actively supporting the project.

exactly, from December 1st, mini airdrops will be put in place to make the members wait during the fork.

Feel free to continue the discussions on the forum, stay active
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
November 30, 2018, 08:02:07 AM
while we are awaiting for the completion of forked blockchain and start of ad6, mini airdrops will be held for those who want to be actively supporting the project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
November 29, 2018, 07:13:08 AM
#AIRDROP UPDATE

#Airdrop Round 5 Distributions is Complete
More Details: https://airdroptalkforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=19044#p19044

yup received thanks.

more people are actively staking now which has resulted in my inputs staying larger, nice.
November 28, 2018, 06:23:38 PM
#AIRDROP UPDATE

Thanks for the update @gptcashdev. Just checked my wallet and confirming that I received my share for this airdrop...
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 08:34:18 AM
#AIRDROP UPDATE

November 28, 2018, 07:52:43 AM
the work on the fork starts tomorrow, for a duration of about 15 days. it is very good news for the project and the legitimate members.
AIRDROP 5 will be distributed today. Stay active on the forum 😉
November 28, 2018, 04:37:55 AM
We need your opinion to know if the devs have to work on a fork in order to remove the cheats and start on a good basis.

Give your opinion and vote: https://airdroptalkforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=18402#p18402

Yes all of us should voice out our opinion regarding this matter, But its good that majority are in favor of the swap and only few are against it. With the time line provided by the devteam we can expect to get listed by january 2019

I think it's a good thing to wait until January to be listed in view of the current market! it will be calmer and we can move more serenely on the project
gladly GPTCash not rushed listing in exchanges, or those abusers will get quick bucks  Cheesy  No need to rush admin. there are still many participants who are legit and good as always Cheesy

exactly its better to delay the airdrops and listing until the fork, we dont want those unscrupulous peoples wrecking the price
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 27, 2018, 04:27:32 AM
We need your opinion to know if the devs have to work on a fork in order to remove the cheats and start on a good basis.

Give your opinion and vote: https://airdroptalkforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=18402#p18402

Yes all of us should voice out our opinion regarding this matter, But its good that majority are in favor of the swap and only few are against it. With the time line provided by the devteam we can expect to get listed by january 2019

I think it's a good thing to wait until January to be listed in view of the current market! it will be calmer and we can move more serenely on the project
gladly GPTCash not rushed listing in exchanges, or those abusers will get quick bucks  Cheesy  No need to rush admin. there are still many participants who are legit and good as always Cheesy
November 25, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
November 25, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

the 39 multi accounts are not necessarily a single person, so the parts are distributed. I wonder if the job that requires a fork / swap, is worth it, there are many other things to do with this project.

Let's focus on marketing and advertising to attract new projects to the site, and grow it together.

I just saw the update and those 39 accounts are controlled by small number of people and i am for the fork it should be done to deal with the cheaters once and for all.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
November 25, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

November 24, 2018, 06:06:01 AM

Activity: 645
Merit: 253
November 24, 2018, 03:19:42 AM
GPTCash coin is a proof of stake cryptocurrency the aims to provide fast and efficient way to pay and get paid online.

November 24, 2018, 02:59:32 AM
What news except airdrop? Which exchanges are planning to add a coin?

discussions to set up a masternode, a listing soon (the devs will work on the listing from next week) ....

I'm looking forward for the listing as it will greatly help this coin reach out to people that are interested.

I am eagerly waiting for exchange too but the bear market will surely make people to sell their airdrop for dust amount and we have to consider the 39 users who have been caught as multiple accounts almost each account receive approx 12-15k GPTCash in the last 4 airdrops so a total of 600k gptcash is on the hands of the group of cheater. this is bad for the market of gptcash. i suggest the dev start working on a swap to render those 600k gptcash useless.

the 39 multi accounts are not necessarily a single person, so the parts are distributed. I wonder if the job that requires a fork / swap, is worth it, there are many other things to do with this project.

Let's focus on marketing and advertising to attract new projects to the site, and grow it together.
Activity: 171
Merit: 71
November 23, 2018, 11:16:03 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
November 23, 2018, 11:39:17 PM

discussions to set up a masternode, a listing soon (the devs will work on the listing from next week) ....

I'm looking forward for the listing as it will greatly help this coin reach out to people that are interested.

I am eagerly waiting for exchange too but the bear market will surely make people to sell their airdrop for dust amount and we have to consider the 39 users who have been caught as multiple accounts almost each account receive approx 12-15k GPTCash in the last 4 airdrops so a total of 600k gptcash is on the hands of the group of cheater. this is bad for the market of gptcash. i suggest the dev start working on a swap to render those 600k gptcash useless.
November 23, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

Activity: 3
Merit: 2
November 23, 2018, 10:22:10 AM
Discord is more easily to manage.
And more professsional, besides the fact that GPTCash can pin so many important messages.
In telegram, only one pin message allowable.
No reason to take the discussion to Discord, hardly anyone uses it I think. Better use Telegram.
November 23, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: