Pages:
Author

Topic: End of ethereum? - page 12. (Read 101444 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
November 10, 2018, 04:23:48 PM
I think it's a opportunity to reformat ICO industry. If ETH can do it then we will see rise once again. But today I don't see any reasons to strong growth. It's not end but preparing to new life  Wink Wait, guys, and buy more on the deep
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 03:24:50 PM
No way, I don't think that ETH will sink down easily, it is just effect of the depressive market, nothing more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 02:47:13 PM
There is no person predict when ethereum end . But this year even price of the ethereum decrease very low it is not dead. Because they have high possibility the price of ethereum will revive or increase again and maybe higher to the highest price.
it is good that it is reduced. it means we have the opportunity to buy coins cheaply and sell expensive later
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 02:34:28 PM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
No. this is not the end for Ethereum it is only a market correction. And after some time the Ethereum value is going to recover mark word. I think the value of Ethereum will be fully recovered in around Q3-Q4 of 2019.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
Never ETH can end so easily, in my opinion, the expectation of ETH will help us have motivation to wait, maybe this year will be a very high price increase of ETH, reaching $ 1000 is possible
Activity: 404
November 10, 2018, 01:17:29 PM
Those who think about ETH will end. I think it is short-sighted. Because the ETH discount is temporary, so the ETH will recover and the crypto market will become more bustling.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
November 10, 2018, 12:29:34 PM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

i think its joke, ETH iss future, ETH is best, in 2019 ETH have big updates, and Speed will grow up x1000, here will different algorithm, and asik mineable sistem.
in future, everithyng will be on ETH blockchain ! i am trusted in ETH, and i think crypto way will go on this road.
Activity: 182
November 10, 2018, 11:55:00 AM
Every time when market become red and ethereum is losing in price people start panic and call this teh end of ethereum. ou should be more patient and little wait
Activity: 188
November 10, 2018, 07:19:38 AM
eth will never die until here.
eth will always live and will get bigger.
Look, almost everyone wants to have eth, even though eth prices are currently broken
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
November 10, 2018, 05:59:56 AM

I think this is not the end of ETH, ETH coins that will return to the highest prices, ETH has been read by various ICO projects and I think there will be the latest update on ETH to eliminate the problem
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 10, 2018, 05:48:09 AM

IMO, ethereum will never end (If we ignore price, it is definitely that Ethereum is a never ending)
Judging by how JP Morgan CEO jamie says he believe the ETH framework, and upcoming network upgrade
Ethereum will be there and move on Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
November 10, 2018, 05:44:45 AM
No, ethereum will remain compared to any other shit coins and altcoins out there, ethereum will even stand out bit coin someday.Don't under-estimate ethereum blockchain, its the main or primary block chain being used by new sprouting successful erc20 projects everyday in market.Don't get down easily just by this basic price corrections, it's just normal to any kind of volatile type of investments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 03:21:11 AM
I do not understand why everyone is waiting for the end of cryptocurrency and constantly think about it. Not only is it impossible, it's stupid. I'm sure we're just taking it to the next level right now.
Activity: 347
November 07, 2018, 11:12:45 PM
This is not the end of Ethereum when price is still high than early 2017. We can see the market is increasing including Bitcoin and other Altcoins. However, ETH price will not increase below $ 200, so we need to wait.
Activity: 364
November 07, 2018, 06:06:19 PM
What end are you talking about? This is the very beginning, and all the falls are temporary and sooner or later, but the market will go up. You just have to wait.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 07, 2018, 05:32:15 PM
Yes i know, i know Ethereum is down the slum now. But as we back tracked we all know that ethereum tend to have delays before it pumps but when it did it will and you will either be sorry that you haven’t bought at this time. I personally think this is just a phase.
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 05:23:25 PM
As work on ethereum's Plasma scaling solution proceeds, some developers are hailing a form of cryptography used by zcash as an alternative.

https://www.coindesk.com/as-plasma-stalls-snarks-become-new-hope-for-scaling-ethereum-now/
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 07, 2018, 05:12:20 PM
There is no person predict when ethereum end . But this year even price of the ethereum decrease very low it is not dead. Because they have high possibility the price of ethereum will revive or increase again and maybe higher to the highest price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
November 07, 2018, 04:32:41 PM
It's just a black stripe, after it there is always a white stripe, we only need to hope for it. The lower the fall the higher the growth
Activity: 490
November 07, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
Nobody can guarantee Eth's price. Especially during this period. The market is currently very unstable. The bear market has long been long. It will be very difficult to reach last year's height. I think we will be on the market boom next year.
As other platforms become established, users and developers have a choice in terms of creating and using smart contracts, conducting and participating in ICO,  NEO, QTUM, Stellar, NEM become active players in this field. So far the number of projects based on them is not as large as that of Ethereum, but during the year new favorites may appear in the cryptocene.
Pages:
Jump to: