Pages:
Author

Topic: End of ethereum? - page 14. (Read 101444 times)

copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 03:18:35 PM
Relax, you don't need to worry about ethereum even though the price falls low, keep holding and be patient because in the future ethereum prices will recover, and if you are patient then you will benefit from ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 01:43:59 PM
Stop spreading panic! Now all coins have not the best times but soon the whole market will go up and patient holders will enjoy the profit. Just December or January we need!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
November 03, 2018, 01:17:41 PM
Ethereum will not end due to the fact that now all ico also use the platform and for now there are many people who have done research that eth is the best. there will be no end here. the ecosystem of the ethereum platform will also develop
Agree, that those who panic will only get losses from an investment. they must be able to understand and also not do fud to be able to provide encouragement so that ethereum can rise again
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 03, 2018, 01:16:14 PM
Ethereum will not end due to the fact that now all ico also use the platform and for now there are many people who have done research that eth is the best. there will be no end here. the ecosystem of the ethereum platform will also develop
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
November 03, 2018, 01:10:57 PM
Ethereum and other coins are looking really bad nowadays but I think cryptomarket will recover itself again. This is not the end of ethereum. We can make investment to ethereum or bitcoin from low prices and we will make money from crypto market in 6 months.
Activity: 90
November 03, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
Look at the developers of eth and coins. They created free coins with couple months developing sold for real money and you are hoping that somebody else will buy your coin after 10x 50x 100x profit.

Developers of coins now are trying to get millionaire very fast. I can undestand them if you work for a boss you get $5000 in a month but if you create a coin or token you can get millionaire in a shortterm without investing only a couple months of developing. Make a roadmap write a whitepaper write some codes talk about future projects plans make a nice website give free bounties and dump your bags on people.

After you are millionaire you will work for hobby on the coin but it doesnt matter then if the coins goes to 0.
Activity: 90
November 03, 2018, 09:50:37 AM
More and more ico's coming to the market but market cap is almost the same.

Crypto coins changed in pump and dump coins.

Everyone tries now to make money.

That was not the plan of Nakamato.

I think 99% of the coins will die.

600 billion dollar is out of the market. This money will will not come back these guys are now millionaires and bought estates with it.

It changed in ponzi scheme. I buy for $1 sell by $10 you buy for $10 sell by $100 and the person who bought for $100 will lose 99% of his money if the price goes back to $1.

For higher price you need buyers and after the huge dump real investors lost there trust.

Somebody needs to lose money so you can make money. If you cant find a new buyer for higher price you will cut your loss and sell.

You can hold untill the coin is 0 but thats not smart.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 03, 2018, 07:15:16 AM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

Of course, this is not the end of Ethereum, it is just a temporary state of the market, which we simply have to wait out. I think that there will never be an end to Ethereum and we will just use it every day
If we analyze the cryptocurrency market, today almost the entire cryptocurrency shows poor performance. Thus, I would not say negative ethereum and I think you should not pay attention to such statements regarding ethereum and the erc-20 platform.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 07:06:56 AM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

Of course, this is not the end of Ethereum, it is just a temporary state of the market, which we simply have to wait out. I think that there will never be an end to Ethereum and we will just use it every day
Activity: 182
November 03, 2018, 05:09:17 AM
I do not understand why people are always talking about the fact that any cryptocurrency will end its existence? this is complete nonsense in my opinion. I think that nothing even close to the end of now not can be
Activity: 322
November 03, 2018, 02:29:14 AM

As before, Ethereum remains one of the best cryptocurrencies for profitable and safe investments. Of course, hard times are emerging on the crypto market, many coins are facing a decline in their prices. But Ethereum has a great potential for active price increase from the beginning of next year.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
November 03, 2018, 01:01:10 AM
No i think that is not a sign of ethereum end. if ethereum fall at least 1 dollar per eth maybe yes, we will say that is the end of ethereum. The price of ethereum today is really high if we compare it 3 years ago. I believe ethereum will recover soon, dont worry everything will gonna be alright.
right, the current price does not indicate the end of ethereum.
i think the price will improve again in the next few weeks, i'm sure there will be a very rapid increase in November to December.

ethereum can still grow beyond the price at the end of 2017,
indeed it requires quite a long time and is likely to occur a year or two later.
a very large price decline does not mean that it is the end of a coin especially as ethereum which is the best altcoin, it becomes natural when the price of a coin experiences extreme ups and downs but there will be times that will change extreme too, so ethereum will not end.
These guys consider the price decline as the end of coin. But they never try to watch what will be updated by the team. Vitalik has created a news about the big movement of ethereum platform to the POS system which gives a lot of benefits even to the small holders of ethereum too.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 03, 2018, 12:14:19 AM
Ethereum will not end at this time because there are still many people who still believe and also many people still agree to use it. but indeed now the price has decreased in price
Activity: 504
November 02, 2018, 11:23:45 PM
No i think that is not a sign of ethereum end. if ethereum fall at least 1 dollar per eth maybe yes, we will say that is the end of ethereum. The price of ethereum today is really high if we compare it 3 years ago. I believe ethereum will recover soon, dont worry everything will gonna be alright.
i think the price will improve again in the next few weeks, i'm sure there will be a very rapid increase in November to December.

indeed it requires quite a long time and is likely to occur a year or two later.
a very large price decline does not mean that it is the end of a coin especially as ethereum which is the best altcoin, it becomes natural when the price of a coin experiences extreme ups and downs but there will be times that will change extreme too, so ethereum will not end.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
November 02, 2018, 10:53:23 PM
I believe that Ethereum will restore its price and will cost about $1500. ETH is still very popular and ranks second in the cryptocurrency market.
People today are too panicked in facing the market. indeed, until now there have been no major changes to be able to provide many benefits for investors. so many people have doubts about the future
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 02, 2018, 09:41:28 PM

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 02, 2018, 09:01:57 PM
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 08:46:48 PM
No, I don't think that ETH is even near to the end, it just in the trend of the market and it can't go against it, that's why its price is falling lately.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
November 02, 2018, 07:31:54 PM
End of ethereum?? Of course not. Yes we know market is low. but that's not end. I think all of cryptocurrensy hit lowest price, but not end of crypto. Just hold it, if you have more funds better you buy it. That's very potential will give profits in the future. I always trust cryptocurrensy will will rise again
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
November 02, 2018, 07:29:21 PM
The price has nothing to with Ethereum platform as service, All the market is down. when the market is green and ETH is bleeding, then we can talk about something wrong with Ethereum platform.
Pages:
Jump to: