Pages:
Author

Topic: End of ethereum? - page 10. (Read 101444 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 02:17:07 AM
I am still sure this is not the end of ETH because if seen at this time the price of Ethereum can only survive at $ 200, if ETH touches $ 100 and down then it is the right time to say the end of Ethereum. but i think now it's still too early to say Ethereum will end.
End of ETH is just a slang or foolish statement because technology gets advanced with the passage of time and it will also grow. The fall does not show that technology had degenerated but rather a degenerated market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 12:24:31 AM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
It will definitely recover and we should maintain such a positive thinking and continue to contribute to the crypto market. This is a great market but it needs our beliefs and capital to thrive. At present, its price has fallen again but I still have confidence that within 4 years, the whole market will recover more strongly.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
November 13, 2018, 11:54:13 AM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

ethereum will end ?
no my friend,, because you can see if a lot of crypto going down harder not only ethereum,,
this is just a huge impact from the red crypto market,, i believe a lot of investors waiting for the best entry moment to enter the market..
just wait,, patience is the key
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
November 13, 2018, 10:01:24 AM
I think ethereum still has good prospects in the future, if ethereum prices are still red this is because the market conditions are still not stable so that it also has an impact on ethereum prices which are still red.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 09:24:05 AM
Ethereum is not the only the major cryptocurrencies that suffer a downfall of its market cap and price this year. Things like that is inevitable and will really happen due to its volatility but i never count ethereum off the charts of cryptos that will bounce back anytime next year.
Yes, all crypto coins are affected on this bear market but still its fate in the market is unpredictable as we know that most of new coins are ethereum base so I think ethereum is hard to take down and still maintain its rank as second popular coin therefore ethereum will continue its play until the future of cruypto currency.
whatever happens now will never be the end for ethereum because in cryptocurrency it becomes natural when the price of a token goes up and down, so as low as any price ethereum can still rise and I'm sure the price will go up to the moon if it's time.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
November 13, 2018, 09:15:04 AM
no, it's not the end of ethereum, the crypto market will recover, but not this year maybe in the next year it will, ethereum is a trusted coin so don't worry it will not end, ethereum will increase for sure.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
November 13, 2018, 06:25:29 AM
Ethereum still has a good and promising future in the future, the number of successful tokens is a strong indication that invest in ethereum is a good and profitable thing.
Activity: 546
November 13, 2018, 05:41:02 AM
Ethereum is not the only the major cryptocurrencies that suffer a downfall of its market cap and price this year. Things like that is inevitable and will really happen due to its volatility but i never count ethereum off the charts of cryptos that will bounce back anytime next year.
Yes, all crypto coins are affected on this bear market but still its fate in the market is unpredictable as we know that most of new coins are ethereum base so I think ethereum is hard to take down and still maintain its rank as second popular coin therefore ethereum will continue its play until the future of cruypto currency.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
November 13, 2018, 04:14:50 AM
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 03:23:23 AM
Ethereum won't end . Eth like btc only and more project developed based ERC 20 only.So eth will never end unless crypto market end .I believe lot and i invested more amount in ETH.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 12, 2018, 09:19:53 PM
It is only a correction of Ethereum's price alongwith Bitcoin and all other cryptos this year. Ethereum's future remains bright and its second ranking on CMC remains unchanged.
Activity: 448
November 12, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
It will be very bad when the price of Ethereum drops to$0. In the meantime, everything is relatively good. I think it will rise up in the near future. One has only to be patient and wait.
The fact is that if we wait patiently, then we will wait for the stabilization of the entire cryptocurrency market, and not just the increase in prices for ethereum. Nevertheless, the whole cryptocurrency depends on the price of Bitcoin. It is worth thinking about this and about the relevance of Bitcoin too.
Activity: 364
November 12, 2018, 12:42:00 PM
It will be very bad when the price of Ethereum drops to$0. In the meantime, everything is relatively good. I think it will rise up in the near future. One has only to be patient and wait.
Activity: 250
November 12, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

Of course not. Ethereum is still worth it. But..if Ethereum do not do an innovation into their blockchain, I think the price is will be cheaper and cheaper again.
But I hope the developers will do it soon
Activity: 462
November 12, 2018, 12:26:05 PM
It definitely should rebound when the market improves which will most likely occur by middle of next year if not a bit sooner and the focus should be on what institutional investors will potentially buy

In fact a lot of the very best alternatives are currently representing good value particularly ETH, XRP, and NEO even if they do dip a bit before the market takes off again

Ethereum will not fall greatly again. Vice versa, its price will be rising. You will see that 2019 will become the year of ETH. I do recommend investing in this cryptocurrency not to regret later.
Activity: 182
November 12, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

Ethereum has long been at this level. I think that now it is not necessary to bury it, it is the most common cryptocurrency that can not change. All for the better, it's a kind of stability
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 12, 2018, 02:35:02 AM
I am still sure this is not the end of ETH because if seen at this time the price of Ethereum can only survive at $ 200, if ETH touches $ 100 and down then it is the right time to say the end of Ethereum. but i think now it's still too early to say Ethereum will end.
well, I feel even when the ETH price reaches $ 100, that is not the end of ETH. Do you know what the ETH price is in 2014? well, it's very low, and no one feels that ETH is dead. maybe now the price of ETH is low, but I feel that this is the normal price for now. I really believe the price will be higher in the future.
Activity: 731
November 12, 2018, 01:01:50 AM
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
November 11, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

Based on its price movement these past few months I think it is really the end of ethereum because it almost plunge $500 is just a couple of months so maybe it is a hard time for those who invest in ethereum last year.

But as you can see, it has somewhat stabilizes to the $200 mark so I wouldn't say its the end of ETH. Well it has drastically reduced because of the continues dump of project ICO and bounty hunters but it doesn't mean it can't recover in the future.

Like every other coins in the market, they're all struggling as a result of a bear market, But once the bull take over, ETH will go and will definitely hit another all-time-high.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 07:54:14 PM

Based on its price movement these past few months I think it is really the end of ethereum because it almost plunge $500 is just a couple of months so maybe it is a hard time for those who invest in ethereum last year.
Pages:
Jump to: