Pages:
Author

Topic: End of ethereum? - page 20. (Read 101444 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
October 30, 2018, 01:14:21 AM
Even though the price of ethereum is down and below $200 that does not mean the end of ethereum, the market value of ethereum might be down but the project is growing stronger, So ethereum price will recover when the market gets better.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 30, 2018, 12:50:35 AM
I think that the ethereal can die. He still lives because of the fact that many ICOs take ethereum as a plot. But as I see good ICOs are becoming less and less, which means that ethereum is beginning to die. People still save at Cator ethers and they hold them.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
October 30, 2018, 12:41:46 AM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

The end of Ethereum?? What are u speaking about? Ethereum is still number two in the CMC, the most ICOs need Ethereum platform, Ethereum is the most liquid crypto currency after Bitcoin! You call it "looking really bad"?  

I agree with you, many people only pay attention to the price decline that happened to Ethereum without seeing the initial price of Ethereum, if seen from the initial price of Ethereum then you will surely see that the price of Ethereum has increased very high and besides that you also need to see the functions and numbers people who use Ethereum, now Ethereum is one of the coins with the largest volume (number 2 in coinmarketcap) and besides that most ICOs will definitely use the ETH platform and receive payments using ETH, but only because the price of ETH has dropped and has not increased for now so many people have concluded this is the end of ETH.
Basically, this can be considered as FUD thread because OP didn't even see the fact that the ethereum platform still stay as the second largest platform in the world.
Ethereum has a lot of haters and then that's normal to see that a lot of people are spreading false news about ethereum or create FUD to the platform.
copper member
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 12:39:51 AM
this is not the end of the ethereum coin but the end of ethereum's triumph after reaching $ 1400, I am sad to hope that there will be a miracle at the end of 2018, if ethereum goes up the price of ico tokens also rises so I can sell bounty tokens at prices commensurate with hard work so far.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 12:37:30 AM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

Do not worry. Ethereum is not going to die. Its price can stay close to 200-250 dollars for a long time, but it can be also changed unexpectedly. I mean, one day you will open the ETH rates and graphs, and see that it is rushing up.
Activity: 434
October 30, 2018, 12:31:33 AM

It is unlikely that we will soon see the end of Ethereum. As before, it remains one of the most successful platforms on the crypto market, providing value to modern digital society. I am sure that after stabilization in the crypto market, Ethereum will be able to demonstrate its rapid price increase.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 29, 2018, 02:30:21 AM

I think that without carrying out the ICO on the ether platform the price of the ethereum will significantly decrease as the creation of tokens significantly increases its price. But now we still se many ICOs with ETH! So don't worry!
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
October 29, 2018, 01:21:24 AM
No I don't think that etherium has ended and I do believe that it has a bright future in the upcoming years as since it has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people and its demand among the people has also increased a lot so it has a lot of potential.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
October 29, 2018, 12:56:22 AM
the nature of decentralized cryptocurrency causes prices to easily drop, because indeed market needs affect prices
Ethereum did his job well as an ICO steward in 2017 yesterday, so there are so many people who think that Ethereum will become a king in the future
but when the ICO market is not good, Ethereum prices are also bad, even now the ETH price is stable at 200 USD,
so what really happened was that everyone needed Ethereum because they believed that the ICO was able to lift the name Ethereum which made it possible to be a bright future, but the fact was not
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 12:41:19 AM
As long as the ethereum platform is used so much, it will not be the end. We can see at bitcoin that even strong coins do not just go up in price. That is why i hope it will be the same with ethereum and eventually the price will go up again if the interest in it does not decrease in it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
October 29, 2018, 12:14:11 AM
The end of Ethereum means the end of this market. Because there are many tokens using the Ethereum platform and these are affected by the end of the ethereum.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
October 28, 2018, 11:58:17 PM
I think, you're nervous that's why you come up with this theory. Lol. I don't think anyone here can answer your question correctly. This is just what I can say for you today,  it might be better if we look at what the ethereum condition will be in the next few days or months.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
October 28, 2018, 10:59:28 PM
ethereum still has a lot of support and is used by many people, so i do not think it will die. certainly it will take some time before the price of ethereum rises again, but at some point it could happen again. but that is what i think and of course i can not say exactly if it really comes to that.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
October 28, 2018, 10:49:47 PM
End of Ethereum? Oh no! How can crypto users anticipate the death of such renowned coin on the market? Ethereum has achieved a lot to die now. It has gained the support of several investors, thus attaining the number two coin with the large market cap. Ethereum will recover and make another bull run soon.
people who moaning ethereum die maybe didnot understand ethereum or cryptocurrency histroy.and if we see today the usage eth platform rise alot since many new ico using its platfrom.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 28, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

The end of Ethereum?? What are u speaking about? Ethereum is still number two in the CMC, the most ICOs need Ethereum platform, Ethereum is the most liquid crypto currency after Bitcoin! You call it "looking really bad"?  

I agree with you, many people only pay attention to the price decline that happened to Ethereum without seeing the initial price of Ethereum, if seen from the initial price of Ethereum then you will surely see that the price of Ethereum has increased very high and besides that you also need to see the functions and numbers people who use Ethereum, now Ethereum is one of the coins with the largest volume (number 2 in coinmarketcap) and besides that most ICOs will definitely use the ETH platform and receive payments using ETH, but only because the price of ETH has dropped and has not increased for now so many people have concluded this is the end of ETH.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 28, 2018, 08:30:08 PM
End of Ethereum? Oh no! How can crypto users anticipate the death of such renowned coin on the market? Ethereum has achieved a lot to die now. It has gained the support of several investors, thus attaining the number two coin with the large market cap. Ethereum will recover and make another bull run soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 08:23:47 PM
According to your reasoning all cryptocurrencies die. I believe it should be called stabilization. Cryptocurrencies are developing in quick steps and it can look like death sometimes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 28, 2018, 06:13:03 PM
Absolutely yes, ethereum coin will recover soon, in fact not only ethereum is suffering a huge decreases but all coins in the cryptocurrency market today are affected in this bull market. What we do today is just keep holding coin for future promising once it was done not this month but next year.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
October 28, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

Not really that very bad as we are still in a correction period for all the coins in the market I will believe if Ethereum suddenly drop to below $100 but $200 is still ok for me it stabilizes at that level, although I understand lots of people lost at that level but it's part of the game.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 28, 2018, 05:58:29 PM
End of ethereum??? What a joke  Grin Grin
Dude ethereum is revolutionary and will never ever going to end. Indeed I am also unhappy with their slower development to solve the scalability issues but now they are expediting the work and coming up the hardfork Constantinople to upgrade their software and migrate from POW to POS blockchain based network. Read this blog why ethereum is performing poorly presently https://ethereumworldnews.com/3-factors-currently-affecting-the-price-of-ethereum-eth/
Pages:
Jump to: