Pages:
Author

Topic: End of ethereum? - page 17. (Read 101444 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 08:53:19 AM
Eth waiting good future , especially after coming updates.
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 08:51:25 AM
It is not the end of Ethereum, because the whole market is going down and not only this coin. If you have such a logic, you can say, that this is the end of all crypto currencies. But it wouldn't be so smart, because it is just a red market that will change soon.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
November 02, 2018, 08:47:50 AM
Ethereum is not end. You know present cryptocurrency market condition isn't good for last 6 or 7 months. Most of the ICO are now failed or don't achieve soft cap target. To participate in ICOs, investors mostly need ETH but if ICO's fail, demand of ETH now are on the fall, that's why ETH price is low.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 08:09:12 AM
I think this is not the end of Ethereum, because in the present most bitcoin and altcoin are in the cycle and ethereum is no exception. We need to determine and expect in the coming time whether the market has recover in time.

eth price down does not mean its the end of ethereum.as we know , nowday much ico project using ethereum platform.maybe more than 80% projects in market use eth platform.
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 02, 2018, 07:27:46 AM
I think this is not the end of ethereum, all coin have decline. Prices down are reasonable in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 07:20:04 AM
I still firmly believe that this one coin for future development will be able to return to the highest price, if you look at the technological potential developed by ethereum for the current price. in my opinion, it is inappropriate and the ethereum team will definitely increase prices better. the price decline that occurred this year is only temporary, we are still waiting until the following year there will be a significant price increase.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 07:19:22 AM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

Hey, even if it touches below 200usd, it would not the end of ethereum, the development of ethereum takes years to achieved and its a constant thing by developers to constant make a developments, i know it will recover not this day, but it also takes years to achieve it. Do not lose hope, we are a big community, and its been supported by millions of users.
It is the truth if ETH ends then all altcoin and this market will also end. ETH is the best altcoin in this market and if it dies no one can trust this market anymore. It may take a long time to recover but it will never die
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 07:16:01 AM
Crryptocurrency is currently sluggish for now, that's why the price of Ethereum also dropped dramatically from 2017.
Maybe this can also be said to be normal because everything is almost the same (price declines including Bitcoin).
Activity: 941
November 02, 2018, 07:11:26 AM
Welcomed to the beginning! This is the ethereum slogan and popular statement. Price is not a true measure of quality altcoin like ethereum. Ethereum was once below ten dollars and we have seen ethereum sold at almost one thousand five! This should tell you that anything can happen in regards to pricing!
The increase that occurs in ethereum is very extraordinary. but it's not easy. hard work from the team in developing their platform to become a platform that the ico project was truly extraordinary. I haven't seen any success platforms like ethereum other than bitcoin which first became kings. but now many platforms such as eos and nem are also growing.
Activity: 786
November 02, 2018, 07:06:16 AM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

Hey, even if it touches below 200usd, it would not the end of ethereum, the development of ethereum takes years to achieved and its a constant thing by developers to constant make a developments, i know it will recover not this day, but it also takes years to achieve it. Do not lose hope, we are a big community, and its been supported by millions of users.
Activity: 518
November 02, 2018, 06:39:28 AM
Welcomed to the beginning! This is the ethereum slogan and popular statement. Price is not a true measure of quality altcoin like ethereum. Ethereum was once below ten dollars and we have seen ethereum sold at almost one thousand five! This should tell you that anything can happen in regards to pricing!
Activity: 322
November 02, 2018, 06:34:24 AM

we just need to wait a little longer. everything could change at any moment. I am sure that this is not the end, but simply the rebirth of the market in a slightly different form. that's normal for me.
November 02, 2018, 06:29:04 AM

Such a situation is quite normal in a period of falling market, a protracted financial correction. In any case, it is Ethereum that remains one of the most competitive and promising altcoins for reliable investments and development in the future.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 01, 2018, 07:16:36 PM
It is really in a bad situation in the market for having below 200usd market value frkm its highest last year which was 1400usd. Investors before are surely losing profit at this moment but keep in mind that selling will not be a solution with regards to this market problem. It would be much better to wait for recovery to come in the market than to just sell due to panic and regret it afterwards.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 07:12:52 PM
End of ethereum? Certainly not.
End of the Ether token? It's likely.
ETH is just a token of the Ethereum platform, it seems to me that people still can not distinguish the ethereum platform from the ether token, they are two different things. Currently, the Ether token has an exclusivity function within the Ethereum platform, but this can change, based on a consensus of the miners.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 01, 2018, 06:54:57 PM
It's not easy to find a second coin in the cryptographic market that can easily end up like that, so I think there will also be an increase in ETH time, which is currently around 200. $, and that is the bottom price, and they will increase by the end of 2018 $ 1000
Activity: 78
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 01, 2018, 06:52:32 PM
This beginning for Ethereum. Now everything only begins. In 10 years of Ethereum will cost much. Very big money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 06:52:06 PM
I believe that Ethereum will restore its value and it will continue its existence and development. I believe that Ethereum is the best coin among altcoins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 01, 2018, 06:51:41 PM
I think even if the price drops to $1 Ethereum won't die. Too much now depends on him, he is already deep in the crypto market and his death = the death of the entire industry. IMHO
While I agree that ethereum is needed in the industry and it wont disappear, you are exaggerating when you say that if ethereum disappears then the entire market is going to disappear, ethereum is not that influential and if it disappeared other coins will take its place immediately and will replace it without problems, the only coin with that influence is bitcoin do not forget that.
Activity: 329
AGATE
November 01, 2018, 06:49:09 PM
Ethereum will not see its end until the ICO sphere is actively developing.
While it is gaining volume - Ethereum is growing capitalization.
Pages:
Jump to: