Pages:
Author

Topic: End of ethereum? - page 19. (Read 101444 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
I'm sure that's not the final price for Ethereum. Not only Ethereum fell in price but the whole market, so I think that as soon as the market starts to grow, the price of Ethereum will also start to grow.
OTC
Activity: 196
October 31, 2018, 03:31:41 PM
No. This is definitely not the end of ethereum though its facing slight problems in its prices.Ethereum has a bright future. It has the potential of becoming great in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 31, 2018, 03:17:21 PM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
Ethereum is a highly profitable cryptocurrency. Although its price is decrease from before but still it has the potential to lead the crypto currency market. In this time its price is around 200$ approximately. It is highly used for long-term investment because of its high market stability. And many people still use it according to their daily needs. Many online shopping sites and big institutions accept it for their future business and investment. According to an resent report their is bull run comes in its price and this thing surly help Ethereum to survive in future.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 31, 2018, 03:14:00 PM
Although the current market is down, the ETH price drops below $ 200, but they will not collapse completely, I think there will be time to rise again, although do not know exactly when but my hope Possibly, I will hold the ETH until the end of 2019....

It is necessary to keep Ethereum until it grows in price to at least 800 dollars. It will happen in any case, you must wait.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 03:12:37 PM
Are more and more projects going to the EOS any chance of moving the ETH? Maybe we should transfer tokens there? If it continues like this, ETH may not resist.  I hope  ETH stabilizes by the new year.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 03:11:12 PM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
it os not tje end of etherum and i am sure in thos as i think taht we will find a lot of surprises in this qonderful cryptocurrency
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 02:54:29 PM
Without ETH we can't think the ICO market because almost 90% ICO project depends on ETH technology so i optimistic that ETH will be recovered very soon. So stay turned with ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 31, 2018, 02:53:49 PM
I don't think so, despite the actual low price of Ethereum, but the demand for this coin is still very high, since it is really needed for investing in most ICO projects.
Also, the volume of trading of ETH is high compared to other altcoins. So ETH is still having the potential to rise again highly in the future.
Activity: 448
October 31, 2018, 02:51:16 PM
in the beginning everything must have come to an end but all is just a matter of time that will answer it. like Ethereum, which was difficult to develop this year until it stood at $ 200, which made its quality as the most potential and popular altcoin to decline. I can't say this is the end of Ethereum because the situation has an impact on all coins and I'm sure to get up soon later this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
October 31, 2018, 02:34:50 PM
Hah. Panic, sell, kill ethereum in your dreams! That is what we need, lol. So that the weak sell everything they can sell, and the strong eventually buy it at a very low price.
This is the market lmao  Cool
Activity: 644
October 31, 2018, 02:31:08 PM
Ethereum recorded this year downtrend, the price came below the $ 200. The decline in ETH values is seen by many as the biggest surprise, because no one expected it.
Factors such as high sales ETH tokens, or less interested in ICO have resulted in the Ethereum has come to below $ 200. Personally, I think the crypto market will recover in the future, and certainly there is no end of the ETH era.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
October 31, 2018, 02:18:30 PM
Ethereum platform has the most number of users in the crypto space (in terms of wallet users). I don't think it will die within the next 5 years, relative to the other platform coins.
Activity: 378
October 31, 2018, 02:16:50 PM
I understood correctly .... end of Ethereum. Now just the price goes on down. But Amazon shares are also 300 EUR lower than in September, but no one thinks about the death of Amazon)
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
October 31, 2018, 02:07:25 PM
I don't agree, right now it's not just Ethereum. but BTC is also dropping in price.
would you also say that this is also the end of BTC? I think this is normal. if you invest in krypto, you should be aware that vollatility will never leave here.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
October 31, 2018, 01:49:19 PM
Surely, it's not a good time.
But it is not for anyone, and perhaps this period of downward stagnation is more worrying than the volatility we are used to.
But there are too many interests at stake to be able to let ethereum die, so I bet on a coming shot.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 30, 2018, 05:36:54 AM
Although the current market is down, the ETH price drops below $ 200, but they will not collapse completely, I think there will be time to rise again, although do not know exactly when but my hope Possibly, I will hold the ETH until the end of 2019....
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 03:17:59 AM
I do not think its the end of ETH. ETh for me is a good investment since it is very active coins and most of investors and bounty hunters are using ETH on their business. As of today the price of ETH is very dip and this is the good chance for investors to buy for ETH and hold and wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 378
October 30, 2018, 03:12:30 AM
The situation that is now occurring in the cryptocurrency market, gives reason to say a lot, that ETH expects complete disappearance. But I think it is premature to talk about it. ETH is still afloat.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
October 30, 2018, 03:08:45 AM
Ethereum has a big platform and almost everyone using that platform, especially for ico (erc-20). If you said "end" i think it's too early for ethereum, let's we see next year progress, if eth price stil can't rise i think it will be the end of eth.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
October 30, 2018, 02:40:08 AM
Even though the price of ethereum is down and below $200 that does not mean the end of ethereum, the market value of ethereum might be down but the project is growing stronger, So ethereum price will recover when the market gets better.
You are right with your point, ETH will grow and the current price which is stable at $200 is going to be the starting price to rise.
If it will not happen this year, I know the right time will come, so just relax and instead of worrying, let's be strong and continue to follow the development of ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: