Pages:
Author

Topic: End of ethereum? - page 25. (Read 101444 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 10:25:37 AM
Stop talking wrong information. This is not a real situation, because if the value of ETH drops, then it will be able to turn everything on the market today. I can say that today the market will definitely be implementing projects that have potential.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
October 25, 2018, 10:23:38 AM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
this is not the end of Ethereum, but this is the beginning of Ethereum. maybe you have been active and know how Ethereum began here and how much it costs. Ethereum will survive even though this time looks very bad.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
October 25, 2018, 10:20:28 AM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

Ethereum like 2 years ago cost few dollars . Currently its x200 from that price =D Why would anyone think its dead ? Look at the marketcap , look at the projects people build on ethereum . Future looks bright for ethereum , but when does it will recover all time high price thats the another question Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
in my humble opinion ethereum is too big to fail the real king of the crypto world is ethereum 90% of all the altcoin market is tied to the ethereum success good luck with the rest of your journey here
Activity: 271
October 25, 2018, 10:15:48 AM
I think many people have doubts on ETH, but like anything else, nothing last forever. If Ethereum ends this year or the next I think we just have to move on and deal with it because coins dont last. There are already candidates for the next top coins on the alternate platform
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 25, 2018, 10:09:15 AM
Even IF Ethereum falls more in its price, it will not mean that this is the end of this cryptocurrency. The market capitalization of ETH is great, and it seems to me, it is even growing now. Simply do not worry.
Well, it's not easy to coin eth so early, I believe this coin will be the main coin in the money-market, they're pretty popular today, whether it's low or not. It is only a little bit difficult in this moment, we are investors in ETH should be patient.
Activity: 364
October 25, 2018, 06:52:18 AM
No. I don't think this is the end of ethereum. It may look as if ethereum is coming to end because of its drop in prices but I have the confidence that ethereum price will rise soon.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
October 25, 2018, 06:51:37 AM
Even IF Ethereum falls more in its price, it will not mean that this is the end of this cryptocurrency. The market capitalization of ETH is great, and it seems to me, it is even growing now. Simply do not worry.
I also think that until the end of ETH there is still a lot of time since new tokens are created on this platform every day. If there is no Ethereum, then many altcoins will cease to exist as well. Even if Vitaly Buterin leaves, other people will be engaged in the promotion.
As you can look with every platform they created, most of them they bases in ethereum if ever it's now the end of ethereum definitely it will ruined the ICO's project. But in my perception it will still having a good market and still exist because this is one of the best coin that leads in market.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 06:40:24 AM
I also think that until the end of ETH there is still a lot of time since new tokens are created on this platform every day. If there is no Ethereum, then many altcoins will cease to exist as well. Even if Vitaly Buterin leaves, other people will be engaged in the promotion.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 06:38:25 AM
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 03:43:06 AM

I don't think this is the end. However, it is difficult to see a currency in such a state; this also affects our budget. New projects are also under threat. Since most of the projects receive investments in ETH. The fall adversely affects the entire market.

Do not worry too much, try to think, if ETH ends, it will also drag its ICO projects almost exhausted. Most ICOs are still holding a lot of ETH from investors' money
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
October 25, 2018, 03:22:08 AM
Ethereum is not over, it is still the king of ICO. But it has returned to a rational price, you can consider buying it, and the risk of buying now is small.
Activity: 462
October 25, 2018, 02:49:55 AM
The low price cut across all the major cryptocurrency. I believe this is just a temporary price position and as soon as there are better sentiments in the market with actual development, the price will spike!
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
October 25, 2018, 02:48:50 AM
You damn noob makes the value of coins down.because of this kind of stupid thread you create.before looking at ethereum you fool,why not look at bitcoins value also and other good coins which drops the value also huge than whats the prices same date last year,if you find whats the answer then think again if this questio of yours are really needed to be answered lol.stop fooling aroundw because market only gets worst because of your wrong concern
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 02:40:19 AM
Crypto space is not about eth alone,others coins are also experiecing the same thing,so,it is about the crypto market.The reason why there are so much talk about eth is because is a platform for many other coin.The moment there is a rise in crypto market,eth will also rise.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 02:34:42 AM

I don't think this is the end. However, it is difficult to see a currency in such a state; this also affects our budget. New projects are also under threat. Since most of the projects receive investments in ETH. The fall adversely affects the entire market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 02:32:03 AM

according to my observations, you know ethereum at a high price at the end of 2017. but try to look at the history of etherum prices in 2016. at that time prices ranged from 2 million. my advice, we don't need to panic at the current price. especially digital currencies are fluctuating. etherum prices will rise again. etherum will never end
Activity: 308
October 25, 2018, 02:31:11 AM
With many other infrastructure projects coming to life, Ether will have to deal with others like NEO, EOS, and ADA...
Activity: 504
October 25, 2018, 02:27:25 AM

It's normal for the price to drop from time to time since the market is volatile. Price drop doesn't necessarily mean that a coin is dead. Most coins, even bitcoin price dropped almost more than 50% of it's value last year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 02:25:26 AM
I don't think we should worry. It's just a temporary drawdown and the price will soon (or not very soon) return to $600.
Pages:
Jump to: