Pages:
Author

Topic: [END] Yo!Mix Bitcoin Mixer Signature Campaign| Reward up to $200/w - page 3. (Read 37295 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2852
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Transaction fees are too high to get a block even 20 blocks away. It's crazy with bitcoin network. Do you guys mind a monthly payment (4 weeks interval) until these mess cools down? Let me know your thoughts.

I don't have a problem with the monthly payment scheme, but I don't know about other campaign participants. I also see some proposing payments every 2 weeks.
What if there is a poll for the options? So, you can get the most votes from the consensus among the campaign participants.

Personally i much prefer the weekly payment, but if its not feasible and majority prefer monthly then its ok

~ until these mess cools down ~

Is switching to some other crypto an option? Btc fees really are unrealistic :(

Using altcoins for payment in a Bitcoin mixer campaign is not an option. Logically, how could you use these altcoins to mix in Bitcoin mixing services?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Just asking, I know congestion like this remain for temporary time but things are changing due to Ordinals problems, and listing of Ordinals tokens on big exchanges, so this issue might stay for longer period of time, again I am asking and I agree on monthly payment.  Smiley

The point of monthly payment is being able to combine the fees in one transaction and thus getting fast confirmation, so instead of paying 200 sat/vbyte 4-5 times a month, you pay it once a month.

Another option is to share the fee between the campaign participants and the service.

The last payment transaction size was 1,503 Bytes it would have cost roughly 0.00145 to get instant confirmation at current fee structure, so in other words, instead of 10$ fee it would have been 50$.

The 40$ extra would have been 1.1$ paid by each participant and everyone would have gotten their payouts in the next block.

So instead of getting your 100$ (in a few days or weeks) you get 98.9$ now.

This way weekly payouts stay in place, everyone shares a bit of thier profit, you do not have to wait a whole month.

I do not mean to intrude into your matters but as it is that general opinion matters here, I think this idea should be the best option to sort this fee issues amongst participants , managers and the projects. If campaign participants can come together to allow for their own quota to be used, it would save the manager some stress and also fast block confirmation would be guaranteed so that everyone member would get their pay for the week because waiting to be paid at the end of the month might have a down tone on some members who might not speak up as I strongly believe some participants here are fully dependent on their weekly pay for survival which they would not say.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
you can also temporarily change the crypto payments, like USDT-TRC20 or Polygon (Matic), even though the fees are low.

A Bitcoin mixer paying in alternative currency is a very bad look for their business, you don't own whoring house, and use an Archbishop as it's manager.

Meanwhile the high congestion of BTC are often temporary these days they barely last a week, unlike previous years.

NB: Sincere apologies if I'm being off topic, or intruding  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 117
Since @Royse777 is asking us if the monthly payment is okay with us, I think there is another way to maintain the weekly payment, honestly, 1 month is 1 month. To other participants here that is still a long time, they may just not speak or give an opinion because of course it's still Royse777's decision to follow, not us.

Why don't we work together to divide the fee that will be paid for the weekly payment and lease? We have 29 participants here, plus the mixer and @Royse777, for a total of 31, so this is 31. Let's divide the fee's that will be allocated to all the participants here for the payment to reach us, for sure that the fee will be small. Or if not weekly, at least the payment is every 2 weeks. or you can also temporarily change the crypto payments, like USDT-TRC20 or Polygon (Matic), even though the fees are low. This is my suggestion. I only do it when there is congestion in the ordinals again, but right now the fee seems to have dropped again, if I'm not mistaken.

Good day....
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
Hello Royse777 have you asked your participants if they have alternatives to get their payment in other coin let say usdt trx or SOL at least it will reduce the high gas cost maybe after congestion reduces and over then they may continue receiving their pay out in btc.
This is a bitcoin mixer campaign and at such, it wouldn’t be possible to make payments in other coins except bitcoin, hence that option is out of it.

I would prefer a monthly payment with maybe a monthly qoute for post
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hello Royse777 have you asked your participants if they have alternatives to get their payment in other coin let say usdt trx or SOL at least it will reduce the high gas cost maybe after congestion reduces and over then they may continue receiving their pay out in btc. Any one who doesn't like the idea would have to share the fee equally with you maybe if a total cost of gas fee is 300 sat/vbyte and above, you would divide it by a total participants and deduct it from their payment I think is almost to @mikeywith suggested.

This situation at hand currently is very annoying and rough to be handled and there should be understanding among your participants and you to also ease some stress and waste of resources.
I am not a participant of this campaign but I think there should be collective reasoning to handle the situation at hand smoothly.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
Not part of this campaign but indirectly affected by virtue of coming from another campaign run by Royse.

As for the solution to the high transaction fees, I think @mikeywith suggestion of sharing/splitting fees is the best which guarantees high priority tx fees used and weekly payouts continue , and besides signature payouts have payment disclaimers embedded in them which don't make anybody liable should say wallet not get refilled and a month is a longtime, best to stick with the usual weekly payout structure,just my 2cents.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 281
https://duelbits.com/
No, all calculations stay on the weekly base. But the payments for the weeks will be probably summed up and paid once a month.

That's a good idea too. So campaign participants will still have the same weekly rules. It's just that payments are calculated once a month.

But if that takes too long, what about a payment system every 2 weeks and fees still charged to campaign participants? 1-2 dollars may be a little for Hero and Legendary ranks but it's quite a lot for campaign participants. Maybe if it was a 2 week payment I think it wouldn't be so hard IMO.

Every 2 weeks the amount taken is 1 dollar from avatar participants, 2 dollars from Full Member participants, 3 dollars from Sr Members, 4 dollars from Hero/Legendary participants and 5 dollars from merit ranking participants. So the total collected is approximately (19x1)+(9x2)+(6x3)+(12x4)+(4x5) = $123.

This is just a suggestion. This amount can be adjusted at the discretion of the Campaign Manager. I hope everything will return to normal.
Activity: 322
Merit: 318
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
Transaction fees are too high to get a block even 20 blocks away. It's crazy with bitcoin network. Do you guys mind a monthly payment (4 weeks interval) until these mess cools down? Let me know your thoughts.
I don't have a problem, but the savings on fees can be considered a prize for the best account of the month ($10 or $15).

Bonuses can be fun. In other campaign I have seen top 3 posters are given a bonus. Of course, only if there were enough money for the bonuses.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
I don't have a problem, but the savings on fees can be considered a prize for the best account of the month ($10 or $15). Or vice versa, by deducting the excess fees from each member if we want weekly payments.

Another option is to check if we can use LN for it.

Lightning Network is not an option because it is a two onCHAIN transactions, and this is worse than what is currently happening, which is one transaction.

LN can be used if the campaign decides to move to the pay-per-post concept, but this requires changing the entire payment system and assuming that we will all make high-quality posts, and then a script can be automated to check other conditions, such as the minimum number of words and posting in a specific board.
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

The gas fee is unbearable. Does the quota change from weekly to monthly? Like max 80 posts per month (avatar). Or they stay the same as before.

(I'm not in your campaign anymore but still wanted to know Smiley)
Yeah nice point
If payment is to be scheduled for monthly, then it will be better to give a monthly qoute for post count and what will also be the fate of a user who gets accepted in a different campaign?
Activity: 887
Merit: 151
Just asking, I know congestion like this remain for temporary time but things are changing due to Ordinals problems, and listing of Ordinals tokens on big exchanges, so this issue might stay for longer period of time, again I am asking and I agree on monthly payment.  Smiley

The point of monthly payment is being able to combine the fees in one transaction and thus getting fast confirmation, so instead of paying 200 sat/vbyte 4-5 times a month, you pay it once a month.

Another option is to share the fee between the campaign participants and the service.

The last payment transaction size was 1,503 Bytes it would have cost roughly 0.00145 to get instant confirmation at current fee structure, so in other words, instead of 10$ fee it would have been 50$.

The 40$ extra would have been 1.1$ paid by each participant and everyone would have gotten their payouts in the next block.

This way weekly payouts stay in place, everyone shares a bit of thier profit, you do not have to wait a whole month.

This might be perfect compromise, charge each user 1-2$ and collectively it becomes 'normal' fees to get confirms.
A month is too long in my opinion Sad
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 3016
The gas fee is unbearable. Does the quota change from weekly to monthly? Like max 80 posts per month (avatar). Or they stay the same as before.

No, all calculations stay on the weekly base. But the payments for the weeks will be probably summed up and paid once a month.
Activity: 322
Merit: 318
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 3016

If it will help, I have no problems with that. I hope the situation with mempool will become normal soon, but until then it's okay to get rewards once a month.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U

Activity: 887
Merit: 151

Payment sent for Week#44 (it will take a few days to confirm, please be patience)
Click here for transaction details.

Current balance: 0.08695520 BTC

Once escrow address will be refilled I will update again.

Please check spreadsheet (W44). If you have any issue then please drop a message on the telegram group or below on this thread. I will check. Please do not PM or DM me about post count etc.

We have another very good week. Thank you to all.

Personally i much prefer the weekly payment, but if its not feasible and majority prefer monthly then its ok

Is switching to some other crypto an option? Btc fees really are unrealistic Sad
Activity: 828
Merit: 657

I have not problem with a monthly payment.  Grin

But also there are some other options for it, check if you can  split the payment in small Transactions less than half Kilobyte length to be able to acelerate them using ViaBTC accelerator:

For segwit addresses i think that you need to set a fee of 20 sat/vB to be able to accelerate it.

Another option is to check if we can use LN for it.

BTW I am Hero member now Smiley
Activity: 558
Merit: 131
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The high transaction fee is understandable and if the monthly payment will be more favorable then it is fine by me. Thank you for this week payment I hope to hear others opinion on it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
This ordinals thing is really causing trouble for businesses, well shifting to monthly payment structure should not be a problem, as I can arrange my budget on monthly basis rather then weekly, and hey its for a temporary time so I am agree but a question in mind is, how it will solve the problem, like what if at the end of the month congestion still remains!

Just asking, I know congestion like this remain for temporary time but things are changing due to Ordinals problems, and listing of Ordinals tokens on big exchanges, so this issue might stay for longer period of time, again I am asking and I agree on monthly payment.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: