Pages:
Author

Topic: Ended CardReaderFactory Lancelot Group Purchase due to Seller Business Practice - page 5. (Read 7623 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
2 units if there's a trusted escrow as well as this company being legit. No previous feedback on these yet I believe.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
You can put me down for 4 boards

Danny
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
You can put me down for 10 units.

To be clear, I plan to resell zero or more of these at a profit once I have them in-hand.  I do hope that no one has a problem with this.  Anyone is free to join this GB themselves now to secure a lower price.

I may commit to additional units if funds allow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I will commit to one unit at the group buy price (100 unit discount) of $275.

Plus shipping, amount to be determined later by Beaflag. (I expect to pay a proportional share of the group/bulk shipment cost and then additionally the amount required to ship my unit.)

Looking forward to us hitting the group commitment of 100 units and Beaflag sending me a PM with address to send BTC. Quantity of BTC determined by MtGox valuation on that date.

--

Please correct me, Beaflag, if I've mis/poorly stated anything.

-- edit 1

I'm contracting/committing for the board, the 12 brass standoffs and the fan. As pictured.

-- edit 2 - Revised the 'edit 1' line for clarity.
Activity: 472
Recheck the dates.  The update on April 30 says they will ship on April 10.  So did they ship or not? When would this group buy ship?

I noticed that as well and I think it is a typo and he meant to type May. Blackarrow created the thread April 25th to announce the availability of the product. CardReaderFactory's website states, "This product is currently out of stock; We will ship around 8/05/2013 but might ship sooner. Please place your order but do not pay! We will send you an email when they are in stock."

Which, means they should ship in a week.

What about escrow?

I will accept all funds for the group purchase initially to prevent people from backing out and potentially causing a drop below 100 units. Blackarrow states that they will accept escrow for the boards. We as a group can decide on who we want to use for our escrow. I will send the BTC to a group confirmed escrow agent upon ordering the boards. When the boards arrive I will confirm the correct number of boards have arrived ONLY. I previously stated I will only be separating the boards for shipping, but if a member would want me to test their boards that could potentially be arranged.
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Recheck the dates.  The update on April 30 says they will ship on April 10.  So did they ship or not? When would this group buy ship?

I noticed that as well and I think it is a typo and he meant to type May. Blackarrow created the thread April 25th to announce the availability of the product. CardReaderFactory's website states, "This product is currently out of stock; We will ship around 8/05/2013 but might ship sooner. Please place your order but do not pay! We will send you an email when they are in stock."

What about escrow?
Activity: 472

vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Pages:
Jump to: