Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED: Charity Auction - yahoo62278] Bitcoin Romania Card - 100 RON in BTC - page 4. (Read 1427 times)

Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 3001
CHARITY AUCTION

SUPPORT yahoo62278 MEDICAL RELATED EXPENSES

Bitcoin Romania Card - Loaded with 100 RON in BTC| ~ 20 € | ~ $22

Back of the card translated:
The card is your exclusive access to the platform, where 100 RON in Bitcoin is waiting for you. The code and the card are unique and can only be used once. The card is valid until September 2021* and does not represent a financial obligation.
*GazetaBitcoin has contacted Bitcoin Romania and they said that the code is still valid.

Additional information from GazetaBitcoin:
It has a scratch-able area containing a code and that code must be used on Bitcoin Romania's website for redeeming the amount you need to have an account on their exchange).

Privacy-wise, I have to say that, for registering to their platform KYC is required -- and I am not a fan of KYC, nor I can advise that. However, the winner of the card may keep it as a nice collectible item

AUCTION INTRODUCTION:

As a way to directly support yahoo62278 during a difficult period of his life, I've decided to run an auction with a recent item that I've won in a forum contest hosted by 1miau and GazetaBitcoin. As Gazeta said, this is a nice collectible, specially considering that it comes from Romania biggest crypto exchange. The highest bidder will directly send his funds to yahoo62278 donation address[1] that's being used to support medical and other related costs that he (and his family) will occur during this difficult period of his life.

DONATION ADDRESS:
1LiwxmZC1v3d5J7XeMT4c8FKpuJwV3QjqH I may add the same address to my profile later but for now i'll just leave it blank. [/size]

AUCTION TERMS

Escrow: GazetaBitcoin currently holds the card and will be the one who will send it to the highest bidder once payment is confirmed (min 10 confirmations)

Bid Format: BTC

Starting Bid: 0.95 mBTC

Minimum Bid Increment: 0.1 mBTC

Auction End Time: 26th February @ 21:00 PM (GMT) -> Live Countdown

Sniping: Any bid made in the last 10 minutes will extend the auction in the same amount of time. This event will continue to happen until no bid happens after 10 minutes of the previous one.

Shipping: Sent by GazetaBitcoin. Item ships from EU (Romania), no need to pay for shipping. Shipping for non-EU countries will be paid by 1miau.

Payment Due: Within 24 hours of auction ending

Currently highest bid as of 11/2023 15:00 GMT: Reply #22 - PowerGlove - 6 mBTC

BONUS condition: PowerGlove will match the winning bid - unless it's his own - up to the value of 8 mBTC (e.g. User A wins the auction with a bid of 6.1 mBTC and PowerGlove will match it[2]. Total donation = 12.2 mBTC).

[1]https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-story-and-where-it-is-now-5430104
[2]https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61774996
Pages:
Jump to: