Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] 🎮 ENJIN 🎮 Signature Campaign - BIG reward [CLOSED] - page 2. (Read 29166 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
Hello Everyone!

Thank you very much for participating in the ENJIN COIN Signature Campaign!

We're going to be ending this campaign at the end of this week - so if you're currently part of the campaign please continue this week until Decoded has counted the posts and we've sent out the final payouts on Friday!

It's been a great campaign and we really appreciate everyone who has promoted Enjin Coin on Bitcointalk for the last 3 months!
Thank you for last weeks payment and thanks in advance for the payment for this campaign. Good luck to ENJIN COIN project!
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!
Hello Everyone!

Thank you very much for participating in the ENJIN COIN Signature Campaign!

We're going to be ending this campaign at the end of this week - so if you're currently part of the campaign please continue this week until Decoded has counted the posts and we've sent out the final payouts on Friday!

It's been a great campaign and we really appreciate everyone who has promoted Enjin Coin on Bitcointalk for the last 3 months!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
I would like to join, but im not sure if there are free spots or not.

Just in case:

Username: cellard
BTC Address: 1NgXiwhPofxmM5rKYeSVhZ5rHDnkjQtf5T
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Payments for Week 11 sent out!

Thanks everyone.
Payment recieved. Thank you!
Activity: 544
Merit: 506

Thanks everyone.

hello, would you or Decoded confirm us when the campaign will be finished?

It is not that I want it to finish, this is the best signature campaign in the forum Cheesy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
The older posts/threads are getting deleted without being notified which is reducing the post count. What should we do ?
Should we make more posts in order to compensate the post count or you will start counting date wise ?

Hello Decoded! I would like to pay your attention on the fact that the forum seems are under some big cleaning and as I heard all old campaigns and thems are going in trash, so the number of posts in profiles of users are getting shorter. I hope you will take it in view and count our posts by it's actual number from the beggining of the week, but not by a number in the profile information.
Best regards!

I would also like to point this one out. Upon checking my total post count, it appears that some of my older posts (few months ago to 1 year) are being deleted by the forum thus decreasing my total post count. It would be best if the counting of posts will be done by checking them through dates (Octb and not by the sheer number of total post count provided in the profile information. I just wanted to say this for you to be aware of this happening. Thanks.

+1
Whole thread, fresh one from this week, vanished. No notification about post deletions.

Yep, I am aware of this. Post counting should be done soon, but it may take longer, due to the fact that I now have to check by date posted, rather than post count.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
The older posts/threads are getting deleted without being notified which is reducing the post count. What should we do ?
Should we make more posts in order to compensate the post count or you will start counting date wise ?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I already recieved my payout. Thank you so much!
Long live enjin! Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

Thanks everyone.

Payment received, many thanks.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!

Thanks everyone.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Are the payments going to be sent shortly? It has been over 24 hours since the podts were counted :/

Edit: Payment finally received. Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Hi Decoded,
My rank was updated to Hero Member during last week so from this period I want to apply for a Hero position if there is one available.
If not, I would like to continue at a senior member rate until a spot is available.

Done.

Hi Decoded I ranked up recently to Legendary. If there's still position available for Legendary I hope I can be added, but if none, i"m Ok to remain in Hero level. Cheers!

There's no slot on the legendary tier, sorry. You got legendary before me ;~;
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
Hi Decoded I ranked up recently to Legendary. If there's still position available for Legendary I hope I can be added, but if none, i"m Ok to remain in Hero level. Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Hi Decoded,
My rank was updated to Hero Member during last week so from this period I want to apply for a Hero position if there is one available.
If not, I would like to continue at a senior member rate until a spot is available.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Post counting is complete, thanks again to participants, I had to go by date again, making this a longer process -.-. Payments will be sent soon!

What happened to the spreadsheet why is it not auto updating the post count ?

The spreadsheet updates every 1 hour. I don't make use of the auto updating system, it's just for you guys to see (Now that I think of it, there's not really much point for you guys, either.)

Hi sir decoded im already HERO MEMBER. Smiley I hope I cAn see my name in the spreadsheet as hero member rank.

Thanks! Smiley

Done!

All the applicants above have been denied.

Activity: 532
Merit: 280
Username: SamsungBitcoin
Starting post count: 632 this post was included
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/samsungbitcoin-876001
BTC address: 12mXX4Eh1QmHgfpDsm9idH8iGghyqAdwK8

Hello sir decoded, i just want to participate in this campaign hoping that there are still an open slot for my rank thanks.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Username: steampunkz
Starting post count: 654
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/steampunkz-944644
BTC address: 3CCmdfYmEu7ypzZA8MvRiLVzenZJhT6Kc2

Will pm you sir decoded and change signature and avatar if accepted.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
What happened to the spreadsheet why is it not auto updating the post count ?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
not bounty social media or blog
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Hi sir decoded im already HERO MEMBER. Smiley I hope I cAn see my name in the spreadsheet as hero member rank.

Thanks! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: