Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] 🎮 ENJIN 🎮 Signature Campaign - BIG reward [CLOSED] - page 3. (Read 29166 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Username: NewBet
Starting post count: 1859
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/newbet-706821
BTC address: 13c2erN8XpdWUJYLWa7ft9HhVqDhnUBMCg

Will apply signature, avatar and PM upon acceptance.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Username: Emoclaw
Starting post count: 745 (including this one)
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/emoclaw-433919
BTC address: 1NGZz7HCazoieguGa31QcMZmh9d4UwbkRB

I'll be putting on the signature/avatar immediately upon acceptance, thanks.
Accepted. Pm me with your update stats at the time of applying your signature, thanks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Username: Emoclaw
Starting post count: 745 (including this one)
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/emoclaw-433919
BTC address: 1NGZz7HCazoieguGa31QcMZmh9d4UwbkRB

I'll be putting on the signature/avatar immediately upon acceptance, thanks.
legendary
give me your cryptos
Hi Decoded, im manselr and my account was recently hacked. I ask you to not delete me from the campaing, im not inactive, I just can't access my account. I have already proven to mods that im manselr by signing messages with BTC addresses posted in the forum with my manselr account so I will get my account back probably in one week according to what I've heard:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22786176

Please reserve my spot, I will be back soon.

Any posts made will not be counted, or paid for until you have PMed me verifying you have regained control of the account. Your spot has been reserved, thanks for notifying me.

I'm back to clear up the confusion above.

Due to Theymos (?) deleting large signature campaign threads that are inactive without warning, post counts have been dropping significantly. Because of this, posts will be counted not from the previous week's post count, but from the forum time that my post counting update of the previous week was posted. That should make it easier for everyone.

Hey Decoded-

Would you let me know if I am accepted or not, I applied a few days ago and was just curious.

Thanks

Accepted, everyone else has been denied.

So when is the current cutoff for the current term? seems confusing to me.

Why not just make a fixed period of 7 days and count them after that? For example 06/10/2017 12:00 PM Forum Time to 06/10/2017 12:00 PM Forum Time to 14/10/2017 PM Forum time. This is a fixed 7 day period with universal hours since you are using forum time. Just count the posts from these two dates whenever you can and pay during the next week. This is how most weekly campaigns operate.

As I've said time and time again, post counting occurs on Friday nights, AEST. Due to the recent events, post counting may take longer than expected, or be delayed up to 24 hours. Due to this, I will count posts starting from the period when I finish counting posts. It's logical and stops me from missing counting posts that no doubt many of you would complain about.

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Due to Theymos (?) deleting large signature campaign threads that are inactive without warning, post counts have been dropping significantly. Because of this, posts will be counted not from the previous week's post count, but from the forum time that my post counting update of the previous week was posted. That should make it easier for everyone.

Hey Decoded-

Would you let me know if I am accepted or not, I applied a few days ago and was just curious.

Thanks

So when is the current cutoff for the current term? seems confusing to me.

Why not just make a fixed period of 7 days and count them after that? For example 06/10/2017 12:00 PM Forum Time to 06/10/2017 12:00 PM Forum Time to 14/10/2017 PM Forum time. This is a fixed 7 day period with universal hours since you are using forum time. Just count the posts from these two dates whenever you can and pay during the next week. This is how most weekly campaigns operate.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi Decoded, im manselr and my account was recently hacked. I ask you to not delete me from the campaing, im not inactive, I just can't access my account. I have already proven to mods that im manselr by signing messages with BTC addresses posted in the forum with my manselr account so I will get my account back probably in one week according to what I've heard:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22786176

Please reserve my spot, I will be back soon.
Activity: 1372

Perfect thank you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Dear Mr. Decoded

I just want to inform you that I am now formally withdrawing my signature in this campaign and I am grateful that I participated in this wonderful signature campaign that you manage. Best wishes for you and the campaign.

Thanks.
legendary
give me your cryptos

Hey Decoded-

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!

Hmmm i've been posting since saturday and my posts on bitcointalk still = the same as my starting posts.  Not sure if its a forum error or what.

It looks like forum is under heavy load lately and this might be drawback. I can notice significant decrease in speed when i try to open some pages and several times i got 506 response.

Ok but it might also be that Theymos has deleted some old threads, a few other people have lost post count as a result:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-post-count-are-reducing-2250575

Is there a way for my posts to be counted from saturday? (or whatever day it is?).

Maybe you can check https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitjoin-377992 to see which posts are still present. If something was deleted in the meantime, it will not show here.

All the posts i posted since saturday are there its just how this signature campaign works is when they count up they finish the count with your total posts.  So since Theymos has been deleting old threads from way back my post count was much lower.  I either need a new post count (the figure since saturday) or to be counted from saturday the date rather than the post count number.
I believe most recent posts will remain intact unless posts were made in the threads that are been trashed but naturally I think post count will start on or after saturday to reflect the correct pay for everyone. Lets wait for Decoded who usually gives updates on this kind of a matter...
This can be answered by Decoded. I'm also waiting for his reply to see if i'm accepted into the campaign or not.

Hmmm i've been posting since saturday and my posts on bitcointalk still = the same as my starting posts.  Not sure if its a forum error or what.

It looks like forum is under heavy load lately and this might be drawback. I can notice significant decrease in speed when i try to open some pages and several times i got 506 response.

Ok but it might also be that Theymos has deleted some old threads, a few other people have lost post count as a result:

Is there a way for my posts to be counted from saturday? (or whatever day it is?).

Maybe you can check https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitjoin-377992 to see which posts are still present. If something was deleted in the meantime, it will not show here.

All the posts i posted since saturday are there its just how this signature campaign works is when they count up they finish the count with your total posts.  So since Theymos has been deleting old threads from way back my post count was much lower.  I either need a new post count (the figure since saturday) or to be counted from saturday the date rather than the post count number.

Hmmm i've been posting since saturday and my posts on bitcointalk still = the same as my starting posts.  Not sure if its a forum error or what.

Hmmm i've been posting since saturday and my posts on bitcointalk still = the same as my starting posts.  Not sure if its a forum error or what.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Hi Decoded,

Just checking in again been almost a week since I applied and haven't heard any word yet.  Please let me know

Thanks!
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
It seems to me a quite poorly rewarded signature campaign, most of the other campaigns would allow to a hight ranking member to make hundreds of $ a month with 10 posts a week, while with Enjin to achieve a decent result you'd have to post 3 times more (30 posts a week is quite crazy)

What are you talking about? The payment rates are one of the best among on the forum, and it is a reputable campaign (some are just shady ICO's with unknown companies). Can you point me to campaign which pays over 10$/post?
Or are you spamming your "deep onion" signature campaign, which has been proven to be shady.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
It seems to me a quite poorly rewarded signature campaign, most of the other campaigns would allow to a hight ranking member to make hundreds of $ a month with 10 posts a week, while with Enjin to achieve a decent result you'd have to post 3 times more (30 posts a week is quite crazy)
Just show me the link of that campaign which would pay hundreds of dollars with 10 posts per week!
There is no any like that on the forum. Add to that I think ENJIN is one of the best campaigns here and for sure one of the longest, and that fact, by my opinion, is the best one here, cause of it gives me a sense of stability.
So, if you don't like something - nobody pushes you to join.
legendary
give me your cryptos

30 posts a week is extremely little, especially for an active and dedicated member of the forum. Signature campaigns are not meant to be a job. They are meant to support users that are helping the community, and is what is wrong with bitcointalk. Everyone sees it as a job. The fact that you see post just as nothing more as a way to make money disgusts me. That's not what this forum stands for.

Most campaigns pay per post. Some campaigns pay a fixed amount per week, but most of these require a minimum 25-40 posts. None that I know of allow 10 posts.

Other campaigns pay around the same, if not less than EnjinCoin.  For legendaries, we pay a high amount of 0.0008 per post. Just 10 posts a week will pay you $150 a month.

I do this job as a service for the forum and its members. I could easily get another day job, casual or not, and get paid better. Australia's minimum wage is the highest in the world.

I don't know where you get your facts from, but I really don't care for people like you. I look up to, respect and acknowledge people  who make a genuine contribution to the forum or its services, not those who spam to make a measly $100 a month. Keep on keeping on, I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: