Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] 🎮 ENJIN 🎮 Signature Campaign - BIG reward [CLOSED] - page 4. (Read 29166 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 117
It seems to me a quite poorly rewarded signature campaign, most of the other campaigns would allow to a hight ranking member to make hundreds of $ a month with 10 posts a week, while with Enjin to achieve a decent result you'd have to post 3 times more (30 posts a week is quite crazy)
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Payouts for Week 10 have been sent out! Thank you for your efforts everyone!

Payment received! Thanks alot. Smiley
Activity: 544
Merit: 506
Posts have been counted.

Hello Decoded! I would like to pay your attention on the fact that the forum seems are under some big cleaning and as I heard all old campaigns and thems are going in trash, so the number of posts in profiles of users are getting shorter. I hope you will take it in view and count our posts by it's actual number from the beggining of the week, but not by a number in the profile information.
Best regards!

I would also like to point this one out. Upon checking my total post count, it appears that some of my older posts (few months ago to 1 year) are being deleted by the forum thus decreasing my total post count. It would be best if the counting of posts will be done by checking them through dates (Octb and not by the sheer number of total post count provided in the profile information. I just wanted to say this for you to be aware of this happening. Thanks.

+1
Whole thread, fresh one from this week, vanished. No notification about post deletions.

Yep, I am aware of this. Post counting should be done soon, but it may take longer, due to the fact that I now have to check by date posted, rather than post count.

Hello Decoded, I though the cut was done on saturdays?
It is Friday and a new tab of the spreadsheet is already created. Please recount my qualifying post and it will be a total of 23

thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Read the second post of the thread. Friday afternoon, AEST, however post counting may be delayed until Saturday afternoon. It has always been like this. Just because it was late last week doesn't mean it warrants a late counting this week.

thank you for the answer Decoded,
oh and by the way Payment CONFIRMED!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Payment received, thank you!
Activity: 574
Merit: 503

is this week's campaigns over?
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Posts have been counted.

Hello Decoded! I would like to pay your attention on the fact that the forum seems are under some big cleaning and as I heard all old campaigns and thems are going in trash, so the number of posts in profiles of users are getting shorter. I hope you will take it in view and count our posts by it's actual number from the beggining of the week, but not by a number in the profile information.
Best regards!

I would also like to point this one out. Upon checking my total post count, it appears that some of my older posts (few months ago to 1 year) are being deleted by the forum thus decreasing my total post count. It would be best if the counting of posts will be done by checking them through dates (Octb and not by the sheer number of total post count provided in the profile information. I just wanted to say this for you to be aware of this happening. Thanks.

+1
Whole thread, fresh one from this week, vanished. No notification about post deletions.

Yep, I am aware of this. Post counting should be done soon, but it may take longer, due to the fact that I now have to check by date posted, rather than post count.

It is Friday and a new tab of the spreadsheet is already created. Please recount my qualifying post and it will be a total of 23

Read the second post of the thread. Friday afternoon, AEST, however post counting may be delayed until Saturday afternoon. It has always been like this. Just because it was late last week doesn't mean it warrants a late counting this week.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hello, I'm applying if there is a free spot:

Username: salihno71
Starting post count: 258
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/salihno71-94974
BTC address: 1gvvnY9WSAzC5gKGDCAuUhbWqmRZffthD

Thanks.
Activity: 544
Merit: 506
Best regards!

+1

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Hey Decoded-

Would you let me know if I am accepted or not, I applied a few days ago and was just curious.

Thanks
legendary
give me your cryptos
Best regards!

+1

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Wao! My rank not accpted in your campaign yet i bought into your ico hoping that you will succeed eventually Grin, now i can't wait to cross over to Sr. member someday Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
Username:   taxmanmt5
Starting post count:  1365
Profile link:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/taxmanmt5-336733
BTC address:   1THuatV6YiCRBPcExGD4uHUzmc4m7YBeR

Please accept me. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Best regards!

+1
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sorry, Don't you have blog bounty
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Best regards!

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Best regards!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Username: leex1528
Starting post count: 2423(including this one)
Profile link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=260123
BTC address: 1u9GevVTVFndCNbffiuqpzdXoJ71zUdUj
legendary
give me your cryptos
Hello, Decoded !

Nice signature campaign you got there, still room for an ol' chap ? Smiley

I came across some banners on the ICO threads, and... As an hard-core gamer myself, I think that my place belongs amongst fellow comrades, instead of beneath the Tor roots' (ahah).

Bitcointalk username: crotek4
Current post count: 275 (counting this one)
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crotek4-334417
BTC address: N/A (none currently, the one in my profile page is a DeepOnion Address)

I am willing to start this signature campaign ASAP ! If you're interested by my proposal, just send me a personal message, I'll get in touch with you and change my signatures and infos accordingly Smiley

Also, I have another question, about "spamming" (i put quotes because, sometimes, it's just the ability to type quickly). Is there a minimum timespan between posts, or can we post as much as we want/can ? To me, as long as it's quality posting, time spans shouldn't be relevant. I personally don't have much time to post consistently throughout the day, that's why I am concerned.

Anyway ! I hope we'll get in touch soon Smiley

Not really. But "Post bursting" is a common term used around here. It's when you do a majority of your posts in one or multiple short timespans (this isn't really the bad part), which are spammy, or obvious to see that you're just posting just to "pad your post count". That's not good. The timespan isn't a problem, but it's what happens when some people get on, say "Oh crap I have to do 25 posts right now", and spew out 25 nonsense posts in a span of two hours. That's not allowed.

The following users have been accepted into the campaign:

Code:
Red Fish
croTek4
Daddymonsi

Those who did not have signatures applied when you requested to join, your rows in the spreadsheet have been left blank. Please PM me with your current posts and your bitcoin address when you apply your signature, otherwise you will not be fully entered into the spreadsheet and will not be paid. If you do not do this by the next week or otherwise PMing me, you will forfeit your reserved spot.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
Username: Red Fish
Starting post caunt: 246
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/red-fish-917227
BTc Address: 1FzE4chijEK8kfCVb87bdri3THJH9hvSqc
Will change signature & avatar, if accepted.
Pages:
Jump to: