Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol. - page 76. (Read 47810 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Hey guys, check this out: Sharpe Capital Update — Including Hard Cap Reduction to $20MM

https://medium.com/@sharpecapital/reduced-hard-cap-and-other-updates-6e84e9f2d405

How come it's reduced to $20MM?
You should read the blog
They have explained it in there.

https://medium.com/@sharpecapital/reduced-hard-cap-and-other-updates-6e84e9f2d405

'This announcement follows discussions and meetings with a number of high-profile investors and advisors, particularly at last week’s d10e conference in Kyiv. While 2017 has seen some enormous raises through token launches, and we were optimistic of reaching our original $60MM target, the market landscape has undeniably changed.
One of the many things that sets Sharpe apart from the rest is that when the community speaks, we listen, and we act.
We’re fortunate enough to have the benefit of hindsight from many recent ICOs with extremely large caps, and while raising enormous sums of money, in the process this led to a saturation of demand during the crowd-sale period, and subsequently, a supply-demand deficit in secondary markets once tokens become tradable on exchanges. These problems will only be exacerbated when company tokens vest and enter circulation during an already bearish market.'
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Hey guys, check this out: Sharpe Capital Update — Including Hard Cap Reduction to $20MM

How come it's reduced to $20MM?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

you got a really good point there. I've done this in the past as well unfortunately

uhhh, we all have. If you've been in crypto over 6 months, you've done it

Oh yes oh yes oh yes. Not only once, few times.

Takes me a while to learn

you got a really good point there. I've done this in the past as well unfortunately

uhhh, we all have. If you've been in crypto over 6 months, you've done it
Activity: 308

If you ask the teams regarding that of course they will say the value will increase,

But nobody knows what gonna happen later on, many ico token got below ico price on they got listed on exchanges nowadays.
But it does not mean this token will be below ico, just do your diligent and read wp etc and have faith

Unfortunately that's very true. Many bounty hunters dump their tokens as soon as exchange is available

Anyway, if a project is strong, some dump from bounty hunters( but its mostly investors who just wanted a quick benefit who drop, stop blaming bounty hunters lol, they only have 1-2% at best) won't hurt it ( and 99% of the projects dump After their introduction on the market because like i said, a lot of investors who just want some Quick incomes for the Month, a good project will then stay stable and rise later after some time ( look at adex, it was under 10k for 3-4 months ) )

The key word is patience, if you cant be patient youll end up like nervous investors who sell quickly and then complain months mater when they missed the x10-50.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

If you ask the teams regarding that of course they will say the value will increase,

But nobody knows what gonna happen later on, many ico token got below ico price on they got listed on exchanges nowadays.
But it does not mean this token will be below ico, just do your diligent and read wp etc and have faith

Unfortunately that's very true. Many bounty hunters dump their tokens as soon as exchange is available

Anyway, if a project is strong, some dump from bounty hunters( but its mostly investors who just wanted a quick benefit who drop, stop blaming bounty hunters lol, they only have 1-2% at best) won't hurt it ( and 99% of the projects dump After their introduction on the market because like i said, a lot of investors who just want some Quick incomes for the Month, a good project will then stay stable and rise later after some time ( look at adex, it was under 10k for 3-4 months ) )

The key word is patience, if you cant be patient youll end up like nervous investors who sell quickly and then complain months mater when they missed the x10-50.
Lets hope it won't be like this here.
Project is solid, has good firm legs to stand on. Should be ok

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Wohooooo they will reduce the hard cap! This will definitely get pump and will increase more demand once it get release in exchanges

'We're officially announcing a change in our cap on Monday - with several exciting announcements to come in due course.

We will explain the change in detail in a blog post in the next couple of days.

We can disclose at this stage, following a number of conversations with high profile investors, that the total cap has been reduced to $20m USD. This is made up of $8m allocated for the pre-sale and $12m for the crowd-sale. This reduction ensures we're not overcapped and ultimately drives greater long-term value for participants.

Join the telegram for it

https://t.me/sharpecapital

This is a big news, the value of your token will skyrocket.

On that subject, what's the expected token Worth once ico is over?

Wohooooo they will reduce the hard cap! This will definitely get pump and will increase more demand once it get release in exchanges

'We're officially announcing a change in our cap on Monday - with several exciting announcements to come in due course.

We can disclose at this stage, following a number of conversations with high profile investors, that the total cap has been reduced to $20m USD. This is made up of $8m allocated for the pre-sale and $12m for the crowd-sale. This reduction ensures we're not overcapped and ultimately drives greater long-term value for participants.

Join the telegram for it

On that subject, what's the expected token Worth once ico is over?
legendary
Merit: 1001

Join the telegram for it

This will definately increase the value of the token.
Activity: 290

Join the telegram for it

Devs still around? No one is offering me a job Sad
Haha what do you expect them to say ? " Yes of course , we have a CEO chair for you Smiley " ? Grin

Send to them your credentials by mail and you'll see what happens

Oh, is CEO chair up for grabs? I want in Cheesy
Merit: 514
Haha what do you expect them to say ? " Yes of course , we have a CEO chair for you Smiley " ? Grin

Send to them your credentials by mail and you'll see what happens

Maybe you're just not interesting to them jk
Q2 2018, you say growing your team.

Any possible remote job openings? Cheesy