Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol. - page 80. (Read 47810 times)

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
is there any backtesting with your machine-learning algos that can generate some profit? complex quantitative modeling is one thing, making profit is another thing. Lots of times a complex model is not necessarily a good model.

Check out pages 52-53 of the whitepaper.

legendary
The project looking good, but there is two different token?

The token sale refers to SHP tokens, which will be pure utility tokens. After the end of the sale Sharpe Capital will apply for government regulation in different jurisdictions and once it as been granted the SCD tokens will be distributed to SHP holder on a 1:1 basis. SHP tokens will be further used for crowdsource sentiment rewards and the internal voting mechanism, while SCD tokens will entitle to receive dividends from the fund.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
The project looking good, but there is two different token?
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
is there any backtesting with your machine-learning algos that can generate some profit? complex quantitative modeling is one thing, making profit is another thing. Lots of times a complex model is not necessarily a good model.

Please check the white paper, you'll find profitable back-test data in there! Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Comparison with Cindicator, Numerai, Engima and Santiment.:

This is a really good overview. Helps putting your project into perspective much better.

I agree, It should be mandatory in every local thread
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
Activity: 713
Merit: 252

This is a really good overview. Helps putting your project into perspective much better.
legendary
Hey guys,

Great looking project with a ton of promise; from looking at your comparison chart and participating in some of the other group chats, it appears to have a unique appeal in the prediction market. I also really enjoy how much you interact with the community.

Hoping you can answer a couple questions:

1. What will your allocation of funds look like following the token generation event? How much are you dedicating to marketing, devops, security, expansion of physical space?
2. There's lots of tough technical concepts to break down here that I think some people may have trouble comprehending. How do your short term and long term marketing strategies look like to appeal to the masses?

Looking forward to your answers
Dan

Thank you for your questions Dan,

Regarding your first question in this chart you can see how the funds from the token sale will be allocated:

For a more detailed explanation, refer to page 42 of the whitepaper

About the marketing strategy: the team is working on videos, screencasts and other media and will be releasing these over the coming weeks. Some briefer summary documents will also be written very soon. Stay tuned!

Activity: 38
Hey guys,

Great looking project with a ton of promise; from looking at your comparison chart and participating in some of the other group chats, it appears to have a unique appeal in the prediction market. I also really enjoy how much you interact with the community.

Hoping you can answer a couple questions:

1. What will your allocation of funds look like following the token generation event? How much are you dedicating to marketing, devops, security, expansion of physical space?
2. There's lots of tough technical concepts to break down here that I think some people may have trouble comprehending. How do your short term and long term marketing strategies look like to appeal to the masses?

Looking forward to your answers
Dan

Activity: 71
I think that a good project, perhaps even promising. But, I would like to understand the prospects in the foreseeable future. Is there an agreement with some exchanges?

Hello niknik,

We've contacted a number of major exchanges. Most of whom have said they will keep an eye on our crowdsale, and make a decision once they are able to gauge demand for the token. We have recently launched our pre-sale registration form, which is helping us gauge demand before the sale actually opens, and also gives those who wish to contribute to the pre-sale some piece of mind that their contribution is guaranteed (https://sharpe.capital/tokens#pre-sale).

A key part of our strategy, though, is also to provide intrinsic liquidity via the Bancor protocol. We have committed to allocating any funds raised over $45m USD to Bancor/liquidity reserves for SHP tokens.

Finally, we're open to considering other decentralised exchanges (e.g. 0x), however this is not part of our main strategy at this stage, as liquidity on these exchanges is typically not as good as it would be via Bancor/an actual exchange.

Thanks,

Lewis

I hope it can get into at least liqui, then bittrex is the best.

Will support this project
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

Nice comparison, will add that to m'y futur translated thread.

It's crazy that people did'nt see this thread,
legendary

Activity: 13
I think that a good project, perhaps even promising. But, I would like to understand the prospects in the foreseeable future. Is there an agreement with some exchanges?

Hello niknik,

We've contacted a number of major exchanges. Most of whom have said they will keep an eye on our crowdsale, and make a decision once they are able to gauge demand for the token. We have recently launched our pre-sale registration form, which is helping us gauge demand before the sale actually opens, and also gives those who wish to contribute to the pre-sale some piece of mind that their contribution is guaranteed (https://sharpe.capital/tokens#pre-sale).

A key part of our strategy, though, is also to provide intrinsic liquidity via the Bancor protocol. We have committed to allocating any funds raised over $45m USD to Bancor/liquidity reserves for SHP tokens.

Finally, we're open to considering other decentralised exchanges (e.g. 0x), however this is not part of our main strategy at this stage, as liquidity on these exchanges is typically not as good as it would be via Bancor/an actual exchange.

Thanks,

Lewis
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
legendary
Latest blog post from Sharpe Capital: "Sharpe Capital’s Place in the FinTech Space"

https://medium.com/@sharpecapital/sharpe-capitals-place-in-the-fintech-space-b220770a04fd
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Anyone can tell me the ELI5 for this project and how we investor can make money from this?
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
thank you I understood it is a minimum preselling sum for participation
Pages:
Jump to: