Pages:
Author

Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine | - page 17. (Read 44136 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So take it here, as mod´s  in Energi Discord seem to be totally lacking on communication skills... Sad
There was an issue on Energi´s blockchain, which caused Masternodes not to be rewarded for approx 1 week. After the issue was finally solved, team went to silence. No explanation about what was causing the issue, neither then how and WHEN those rewards will be paid out finally. Now, over 5 months later, still silence, nothing paid back, just out of the box answers that team is working on it...  finally got banned, for asking about an ETA.
So that´s Energi´s way how to treat investors!! But anyway, I´m stopping all my MN´s and sell NRG, for investment into other- better coins.
But thanks to one brilliant Innovation of Energi, that takes another 3,5 days, just to get out  Huh Angry

If you’ve been constantly demanding ETA, then I’m not surprised that they banned you because that sounds like constant FUD to me. This is not a McDonalds.
Activity: 41
So take it here, as mod´s  in Energi Discord seem to be totally lacking on communication skills... Sad
There was an issue on Energi´s blockchain, which caused Masternodes not to be rewarded for approx 1 week. After the issue was finally solved, team went to silence. No explanation about what was causing the issue, neither then how and WHEN those rewards will be paid out finally. Now, over 5 months later, still silence, nothing paid back, just out of the box answers that team is working on it...  finally got banned, for asking about an ETA.
So that´s Energi´s way how to treat investors!! But anyway, I´m stopping all my MN´s and sell NRG, for investment into other- better coins.
But thanks to one brilliant Innovation of Energi, that takes another 3,5 days, just to get out  Huh Angry

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Since the implementation of our EBI security measures, we’ve successfully reduced cybercrime by 70%!

Learn about the details in our latest article:

https://medium.com/energi/ebi-recovery-reduces-cybercrime-by-70-5fccc31dd5b
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
You can now trade #Energi on @Changelly!

image loading...

Start trading $NRG with more than 160 cryptocurrencies:

https://changelly.com/exchange/btc/nrg
copper member
Energi X is officially on the way!

We're launching the world's best commission-free crypto exchange in the coming months.

Join the waitlist and be among the first to trade your digital assets at no cost.

https://energi.exchange
Funny becouse i dont do any new accounts. My only account i use on discord is Neoz#3393 with long id 426017376983842827. Fact i have in mind to create new account to get in into energi discord and talk about my ban BUT i figure i get banned AGAIN becouse of this "multi accounts accusations". Thats why i first talk to someone from facebook Energi.. who send me to email support. I never been on Energi discord on any new account.
And what proofs do u have that I DID create this account??! same avatar? i dont know ..same IP ?

And if i have some other accounts u think i will fight that much for just this ONE ?

Funny that your name is the only one out of all the bans with a new account trying to enter the channel and you're here complaining you got caught. The Energi Discord is our private server where we have additional security features that are beyond what you see as a user. I'm sure you know of some of our bots so assuming it is as simple as the same avatar, is very short sighted.

I won't bother trying to explain why you may choose to do the things that you do. It is a never ending argument since people do things for a variety of reasons. You could do it just so you can be here using it to attempt to deflect suspicion.

Best of luck to you in the future
Activity: 15

What is name of my "another account" ??!?! becouse i dont do any new account. And first of all.. WHy do I NEED ANOTHER ACCOUNT ?!?!?

Well the brand new Neoz account created on the 13th (Neoz#6363, Long ID: 743634716078374932) is the new account you created. Your name isn't exactly common (looking through Discord, your name (Neoz) was only used once until your account was banned and this new account was created and joined the server shortly after). As to why you would need another account, your main account was banned, hence the reason you are posting here. Coincidence only goes so far.

Funny becouse i dont do any new accounts. My only account i use on discord is Neoz#3393 with long id 426017376983842827. Fact i have in mind to create new account to get in into energi discord and talk about my ban BUT i figure i get banned AGAIN becouse of this "multi accounts accusations". Thats why i first talk to someone from facebook Energi.. who send me to email support. I never been on Energi discord on any new account.
And what proofs do u have that I DID create this account??! same avatar? i dont know ..same IP ?

And if i have some other accounts u think i will fight that much for just this ONE ?

What is name of my "another account" ??!?! becouse i dont do any new account. And first of all.. WHy do I NEED ANOTHER ACCOUNT ?!?!?

Well the brand new Neoz account created on the 13th (Neoz#6363, Long ID: 743634716078374932) is the new account you created. Your name isn't exactly common (looking through Discord, your name (Neoz) was only used once until your account was banned and this new account was created and joined the server shortly after). As to why you would need another account, your main account was banned, hence the reason you are posting here. Coincidence only goes so far.
Clap,clap,clap Energi. i wonder how many users was BANNED just before u realese a new rain bot. I got Banned for "You have been banned on Energi
For: Multi accounts and automation" ?!?! Like u see im not bot im living human. I was there like 2 yrs on their discord. Do contests, play games in rain bot channel..never insult anyone.. and u just took my whole discord energi.
Ofc i write to "support" and they just stop answering. I had 21 Energi i know for most of u its not MUCH.. But for guy who claimed rain for like 6 months.. talks to ppl on discord.. ITS A LOT of time !

Realy liked this project .. more.. i defend them from scam accusations.. and this is my reward ..sad.

Yes, there were many accounts banned that used automation or ran multiple accounts. These were well investigated prior to them being removed (your account included). Support stops answering when they continually get the response "I'm innocent" which is a very common claim when people are either running multiple accounts or bots.

Judging by the fact you have already decided to create another account, this doesn't exactly make me consider that you wouldn't violate the rules when given the chance (since creating a new account to bypass a ban is another rule violation).

I am sorry that you feel this is unfair but our team does not make these decisions lightly and never without a very thorough investigation including various tests to verify different actions of accounts to determine if there is a person using them, whether that person is using more than 1 account and whether there is part manual and part automated usage, among other things we look for.

Clap,clap,clap Energi. i wonder how many users was BANNED just before u realese a new rain bot. I got Banned for "You have been banned on Energi
For: Multi accounts and automation" ?!?! Like u see im not bot im living human. I was there like 2 yrs on their discord. Do contests, play games in rain bot channel..never insult anyone.. and u just took my whole discord energi.
Ofc i write to "support" and they just stop answering. I had 21 Energi i know for most of u its not MUCH.. But for guy who claimed rain for like 6 months.. talks to ppl on discord.. ITS A LOT of time !

Realy liked this project .. more.. i defend them from scam accusations.. and this is my reward ..sad.

Yes, there were many accounts banned that used automation or ran multiple accounts. These were well investigated prior to them being removed (your account included). Support stops answering when they continually get the response "I'm innocent" which is a very common claim when people are either running multiple accounts or bots.

Judging by the fact you have already decided to create another account, this doesn't exactly make me consider that you wouldn't violate the rules when given the chance (since creating a new account to bypass a ban is another rule violation).

I am sorry that you feel this is unfair but our team does not make these decisions lightly and never without a very thorough investigation including various tests to verify different actions of accounts to determine if there is a person using them, whether that person is using more than 1 account and whether there is part manual and part automated usage, among other things we look for.

copper member
We’re pleased to inform you that #Energi will soon be listed on Changelly!

Get ready to join 2 million users and start trading $NRG instantly.

https://twitter.com/Energicrypto/status/1295354923291488259

If anything can wake you up faster than coffee Hot beverage, it’s the news about the upcoming #Energi coin listing. Follow us for updates @Energicrypto

https://twitter.com/Changelly_team/status/1295345338052730885
copper member
We’re excited to announce the launch of the Energi Arcade! Partying face

It’s an enhanced version that will be replacing our renowned Rain Channel.

Join the party here:

http://discordapp.com/invite/sCtgNC3

https://twitter.com/Energicrypto/status/1293925289467224064
copper member
Please note that the Energi Rain Channel on Discord is scheduled to be removed on 13th August 2020 at 00:00 UTC.

All existing NRG balances will be automatically transferred to the Energi Arcade, our new Rainbot.

Stay tuned and be prepared to join the upcoming celebrations!

https://twitter.com/Energicrypto/status/1293260245339430912
Activity: 98

We would like to emphasize that Energi does not endorse, support, nor is Energi affiliated with any staking or Masternode service providers.

We do not recommend the use of any such service, as there is no means for Energi or users of these platforms to evaluate whether proper security measures are in place.

Remember to do your own research and be safe
copper member
Activity: 303
​​

🔴 Energi (NRG) listed to Midas

NRG has been listed to Midas exchange, InstantBuy and Midas platform as a staking/masternode hybrid.

Midas.Investments - is an investment platform that provides various tools for creating long-term crypto-portfolios and manage them automatically, maximising the potential of crypto-assets.
Activity: 109
mine pexa @ pool.easyx.cc
Bahahaha nice arguments, eh?  Grin

I would be knocking their door as well, not trying to bash Energi teams name (I think I know how he got his name lol)
Activity: 2

The Bashful not comitted any cyber crime - coin owners where giving their coins by themselves. Bashful was extorting a monthly fee this way from Energi.

Ummm lol, do you realize how that sentence just ruined any credibility of your character?  Not sure if Sociopath or Psychopath apply here but uh, destroying lives and justifying it is pretty gross.  Why do you post on here and not express your thoughts on Twitter?  Why is this archaic forum your platform to attack and defend?  There's a real big shit smell brewing on this entire topic and it's not on the Energi team.  You're obsessed with these addresses and what wrong Energi is doing and did ... you say they stole money from you personally?  I wouldn't say a peep online, I'd drive or fly to wherever Energi headquarters and be knocking damn loud on Tommy and Ryans door ... but you're not.  Maybe the money they froze on you wasn't acquired in an honest way so fuck it right, just let it go, talk some shit and see what happens.  They ruined you right?  So why not ruin them back?  Is that the plan?  What is the objective here?

Someone takes $20 from me, meah, no sweat, not worth it.  Thousands upon thousands, the last thing I would be doing is trying to down the credibility of the thief, I'd get my goddam money at all costs. 

You make it sound like Tommy is running a prison camp making Nike shoes and nobody can leave and they're all tormented at all hours of the day ... pretty sure you're the loudest ex-employee making hollow waves in over 2 years of the company.  In over 2 years, the company has grown in a healthy way and maintained the majority of their staff.
 You get bounced and make waves.  Doesn't fit the mold.  Maybe Energi will fail, maybe Energi will succeed ... but none of your words or bad decisions will have an effect on either. 

This all sounds like an ex-girlfriend of mine who had major daddy issues and always had something unhealthy to prove to her daddy ... just so you know, this sounds exactly like that except Energi is your daddy.  Your dad kicked you out of his house, you have a full blown temper tantrum to your mom (the internet), she's not helping you but you're still kicking and screaming on the ground because you lost your allowance.  Shits fucked up man ... move on ... stop keying your dads car ... it doesn't change the increasing horse power under the hood!  Apologies if any of that is harsh but sometimes that's what's needed.  Take up yoga and read a book ... I guess I shouldn't share an Energi Impact video eh ...
Pages:
Jump to: