Pages:
Author

Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine | - page 16. (Read 44136 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
As Energi Mods/ Admins seem to be unable/ or still not willing to explain April MN Reward  Issue... Over 6 mnoths passed, nothing but silence or banning people asking for info. A large Issue lasting several days, and they hide them in silence. So far for Energi´s transparency. Angry

Is here someone able to explain what exactly happened? And eg. why the blockchain was not halted- as MN´s are essential for their Network.

A bit long story:

1. Apparently Energi Core had performed security audit before Feb 25 and knew the problem of Migrations which can be arbitrary drained into the EBI fund. However, there is little real possibility to steal it unless your are Ryan or Tommy. BTW, within the first week, almost 90% of coins have been migrated without any concerns.

2. On Feb 25th, Tommy and Ryan called me as mentioned earlier. Tommy tried to humiliate me to demand submission, but failed. Then Tommy asked if I would still be with Energi if I earn 1 million USD. I told that I am not interested to continue cooperation after Gen 3 release. He did not believe in that and continued his pre-planned talk: "if you want to stay with us bla bla bla bla". I repeated him once again, and then he became mad. Apparently "earning one 1 million" was about keeping silence and play the game of "security issues" to keep the deposits closed. Then there was a call on Feb 27th, also already mentioned.

3. On Mar 06 iirc, they have deposited at least 200k from Treasury into exchanges and ordered to close deposits. That clearly shows their intention to block deposits for at least 2 months as the average total deposit from Treasury to exchanges was less than 100k per month.

3. I left on Mar 19th, but offered advisor role. However, Tommy got further mad and created a shit show with "termination". They tried to delete my access to systems while I was talking to Ryan, but failed. Then I was cleaning the remaining access to servers and other stuff by myself while joking around with Peter. Even after that, I stayed in touch with Peter, Leon, Ryan and other Energi Core members while they were trying to put own ballast staking service. Then, I provided them with Testnet keys on Mar 31 upon the first request. Obviously, no "disgruntled employee" would do anything like that.

4. On Apr 06-07, Ryan has created an "impossible checkpoint" as he stated by himself. Possibly, it was due to artificial Migrations "security breach" with no real consequences. At the same time, Bashful was sending me some non-sense messages about "draining the network" after talking to Tommy. That's another funny rabbit hole story plot. With Integral team in the picture and actively playing at that time, it's clear for me that Bashful and Integral team were working together on Gen 2 stake mining and Gen 3 security research after Integral team got kicked out from the project because of the failed first Energi 3.0 attempt back in May 2019. Any way, the unclaimed funds would remain in the EBI Compensation Fund and not go anywhere further.

5. What Ryan has done, provoked already described Masternode Registry infinite loop on rewards because all MNs were inactive. That never happens on live network. Again, nothing critical and could be solved in one day maximum. It took them more than one month to match with the criminally planned period of closed deposits.

6. For me, all that was a clear bullshit and I had to raise my concerns publicly as I became a victim of that as well. They extorted my silence with threats first, then blocked 94+k coins related to me, then tried to continue threatening and further extorting my silence. Yes, Tommy sent his lawyer as promised, but only harmed self with that. Unfortunately, they did not go into civil court as I was planning.

7. In May, they upgraded the MasternodeRegistry contract with the fixes suggested by me + minor asserts and some functionality getting changed without security fixes. I judge based on disassembly. Again, it may be considered as a quite low important Denial-of-Service, but not as any security issue which would justify closed deposits.

8. Energi Core has violated GPLv3 license and have not published the new contract code AFAIK. Apparently, they try to fool Police and FBI with the contract fix, like they really had a security breach which could justify closed deposits.

At the end, we have a clear transnational organized crime group, which cries loud how they fight with "scammers" while being the main scammers in the whole story. Bashful and Integral team are kids compared to them.

Btw, if you're already interested in what is exactly wrong, wouldn’t it be easier to ask the creator of that problem?  Wink

Yeah, right, why Ryan, the creator of the problem, does not tell anything?
As Energi Mods/ Admins seem to be unable/ or still not willing to explain April MN Reward  Issue... Over 6 mnoths passed, nothing but silence or banning people asking for info. A large Issue lasting several days, and they hide them in silence. So far for Energi´s transparency. Angry

Is here someone able to explain what exactly happened? And eg. why the blockchain was not halted- as MN´s are essential for their Network.

As far as I can remember, MNs haven’t stopped working at all so it’s not clear to me what you want to say about the essentiality of the network. Personally, I hope that a solution will be found and that these rewards will be paid out. If not, it can only mean that it is impossible to carry out retroactive payment. Btw, if you're already interested in what is exactly wrong, wouldn’t it be easier to ask the creator of that problem?  Wink
Activity: 41
As Energi Mods/ Admins seem to be unable/ or still not willing to explain April MN Reward  Issue... Over 6 mnoths passed, nothing but silence or banning people asking for info. A large Issue lasting several days, and they hide them in silence. So far for Energi´s transparency. Angry

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Im trying to install this but as usual with linux something is broken ....

2 FA or the otp part seems broken. Can't get it to register on google auth. It always tells me that the key can not be found.

It will register on the watchguard authpoint app but every code i put into the machine gives me an error:

Could not open input file: /otp

How do i fix this ?

Please reach out to the Energi live support for private assistance by clicking the green emblem in the bottom right corner of the guide.  https://docs.energi.software/en/home   Also for your own safety, remember that  no one from the Team will provide assistance thru DM/PM. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Im trying to install this but as usual with linux something is broken ....

2 FA or the otp part seems broken. Can't get it to register on google auth. It always tells me that the key can not be found.

It will register on the watchguard authpoint app but every code i put into the machine gives me an error:

Could not open input file: /otp

How do i fix this ?
Activity: 14
But in theory: Hosting this at home would be do-able?

I want to test this out before i rent a VPS that i do not need Smiley

I also want to run a core node fiorst to see if this is actually something i want go into deeper. Setting up a Masternode would be to much investment to play with in the begining

So someone can se my IP Adress? Downsides?

You can always just run the Core Node on your Windows machine or Mac to stake.

It's just the Masternode that really should be run on a VPS.

Besides exposing your home network's IP Address... there are times when your OS needs to be updated or your Internet goes down which will could make your MN go offline and inactive... and your MN rewards rank will be reset if you don't notice it in time.

I personally started using a VPS since I can't have my desktop on 24/7. Plus, I'm using wi-fi for everything which isn't always so reliable. (<== Just after I finished writing this my wi-fi went down... smh)

The $10/month VULTR server I've been using has been working pretty good.

Uhm- right, you´re the man  Grin
constantly  equals 3 times asking in over 5 months!!

Sorry but is it really to hard to communicate in a clear open manner with community? Like "the Issue was solved, we will post an explanation about the cause in X Weeks"  But instead hide in silence... Not paying rewards, energi team owns to investors is also a form of #Cybercrime

After seeing your post here, I did look for your comment in discord and see clearly that you were replied to and an explanation was given. Now it may not be the answer you were looking for, but to say that the Team "hides in silence" is just not true. 

I see you have also indicated in a previous post that you are leaving Energi, and wish you luck in finding a project more suited to your specific needs.

If a moderator/ admin is unable to come up with an announcement with an explanation WHAT happened, after 5 months, it smells fishy. So what strange "issue" was that, which could not be communicated to the community? Scam? Or how would you name that instead of "remain in silence" No explanation over 5 months is not hiding?
Same moderators which were suggesting to swap from MN to staking, during that "issue phase" are now complaining about "hard work how to sort out, cause "so many people were switching..."  So far for competence.

Yes, I was a long term Investor on that project. maybe not the biggest one, but I hosted several MN´s almost from the beginning... but since that gen3 thing and April Issue (SCAM?) Moving those funds to a better, and more open project now.

If you scroll up a bit, again you received an answer, but obviously not the one you liked. Even now you are stating the Team  remains silent. This is not the case and I am sure you know that.

As for your statement that people were making suggestions to you and the community, it is up to each person to decide to do what is best for them.  Not to sound sarcastic here, but that analogy is the same as when a youngster tells their parents "but my friends are doing it, so it must be right".

Personally I would like to also point out, that all investors, no matter the size of their investment, are equally important in my eyes. For some people, investment is just support and not dollars. Everyone matters.

Again, I wish you luck in your future endeavours as you have made it clear that Energi is not for you.

Ok @Blackstone1- in your opinion, you have answered my question. But actually, you didn't answer most important part of it.  So I´m sure you can answer here... So please explain what happened on April Incident exactly, and how was it fixed? Also, please explain why eg. blockchain was not halted on the incident- as MN´s are essential for network health...
No worries, you can answer it technically and in detail- here are enough people who would understand it.

I can see for some reason you feel the need to try to intimidate me, and goad me into responding further, not sure the reason for that one.

But as I politely mentioned to you before, you were replied to and an explanation was given. Again it was maybe not the answer you were looking for, but you were given an answer.  And to also be clear, I did not say it was I who commented to you, but that you had received an answer.

Any and all official updates regarding Energi, will follow the same protocol, and be posted via an announcement, which of course you can access thru their SM platforms. 

Sorry but is it really to hard to communicate in a clear open manner with community? Like "the Issue was solved, we will post an explanation about the cause in X Weeks"  But instead hide in silence... Not paying rewards, energi team owns to investors is also a form of #Cybercrime

After seeing your post here, I did look for your comment in discord and see clearly that you were replied to and an explanation was given. Now it may not be the answer you were looking for, but to say that the Team "hides in silence" is just not true. 

I see you have also indicated in a previous post that you are leaving Energi, and wish you luck in finding a project more suited to your specific needs.

If a moderator/ admin is unable to come up with an announcement with an explanation WHAT happened, after 5 months, it smells fishy. So what strange "issue" was that, which could not be communicated to the community? Scam? Or how would you name that instead of "remain in silence" No explanation over 5 months is not hiding?
Same moderators which were suggesting to swap from MN to staking, during that "issue phase" are now complaining about "hard work how to sort out, cause "so many people were switching..."  So far for competence.

Yes, I was a long term Investor on that project. maybe not the biggest one, but I hosted several MN´s almost from the beginning... but since that gen3 thing and April Issue (SCAM?) Moving those funds to a better, and more open project now.

If you scroll up a bit, again you received an answer, but obviously not the one you liked. Even now you are stating the Team  remains silent. This is not the case and I am sure you know that.

As for your statement that people were making suggestions to you and the community, it is up to each person to decide to do what is best for them.  Not to sound sarcastic here, but that analogy is the same as when a youngster tells their parents "but my friends are doing it, so it must be right".

Personally I would like to also point out, that all investors, no matter the size of their investment, are equally important in my eyes. For some people, investment is just support and not dollars. Everyone matters.

Again, I wish you luck in your future endeavours as you have made it clear that Energi is not for you.

Ok @Blackstone1- in your opinion, you have answered my question. But actually, you didn't answer most important part of it.  So I´m sure you can answer here... So please explain what happened on April Incident exactly, and how was it fixed? Also, please explain why eg. blockchain was not halted on the incident- as MN´s are essential for network health...
No worries, you can answer it technically and in detail- here are enough people who would understand it.
noobie question incomming ....

Does this need to be hosted on a vps or can i host a node on my private network too?

thanks

We recommend using a VPS as you need 24/7 uptime to run a masternode. If running on your private network your IP will be visible to the public and there may be additional settings needing adjusted with your Firewall which differ dependant on your provider.

But in theory: Hosting this at home would be do-able?

I want to test this out before i rent a VPS that i do not need Smiley

I also want to run a core node fiorst to see if this is actually something i want go into deeper. Setting up a Masternode would be to much investment to play with in the begining

So someone can se my IP Adress? Downsides?

WARNING:

I was passing through the NRG Discord one day, and saw a random question regarding whether the MN is profitable. I spent some time typing up a response, including a link to Vultr (to see costs & sign up) and a link to the masternode profitability calculator.

My comment was then deleted instantly by a robot.

So I complained, said I am going to dump my position and that I dont support communists.

Then I got banned.

So if they are going to ban someone simply trying to provide help, and prevent that masternode owner from accessing the Discord for updates etc. why would I invest in the coin?

If they are willing to ban me from Discord at the drop of a hat, for absolutley nothing, why would I invest?

If I cannot get information updates I am going to dump my masternode and exit my NRG position entirely.

The support wont ever help you in time, and then when someone trys to help you they will be banned.

This project wont get anywhere when they are trigger happy with the banhammer like this. I am going to walk away before they start blocking my transactions.

Good luck to everyone else

I had a look into your post here, and yes your comments in discord were deleted by the bot as your Vultr link contained a referral link in it as well. Posting referral links is strictly against the Energi server rules, and this is also the same in most discord servers, not just Energi.  As I am sure this was just an oversight on your part, it is ok to admit you made a mistake instead of accusing the Team  of a unnecessary ban. 

In reference to your comment: "If I cannot get information updates I am going to dump my masternode and exit my NRG position entirely". We do post updates on various other sources of Social Media all the time so you should have no issues staying up to date.  

Again, please feel free to contact [email protected] to have your ban reviewed at anytime.
Activity: 109
mine pexa @ pool.easyx.cc
WARNING:

I was passing through the NRG Discord one day, and saw a random question regarding whether the MN is profitable. I spent some time typing up a response, including a link to Vultr (to see costs & sign up) and a link to the masternode profitability calculator.

My comment was then deleted instantly by a robot.

So I complained, said I am going to dump my position and that I dont support communists.

Then I got banned.

So if they are going to ban someone simply trying to provide help, and prevent that masternode owner from accessing the Discord for updates etc. why would I invest in the coin?

If they are willing to ban me from Discord at the drop of a hat, for absolutley nothing, why would I invest?

If I cannot get information updates I am going to dump my masternode and exit my NRG position entirely.

The support wont ever help you in time, and then when someone trys to help you they will be banned.

This project wont get anywhere when they are trigger happy with the banhammer like this. I am going to walk away before they start blocking my transactions.

Good luck to everyone else

Well, the answers has been given by me, the creator of Energi Gen 3. For that, I've been persecuted by Energi Core in various illegal ways with quite real threats. Obviously, police is aware and I cannot tell much except what was previously published, e.g.:

IMO, Energi Core is a transnational organized crime group, which has violated many laws and regulations of US and EU. The recent BitMex case confirms that well.

If you feel that you received damage because of the gang's actions, including market manipulation due to closed deposits for two months, you are free to contact your local financial crime police department and ask them to get in touch with the State Police of Latvia in regard to Andrey Galkin case. I am happy to explain what was the cause on Apr 07 as I have the original data dump - my nodes as the whole network were left on the correct chain.

P.S. I won't be surprised if Energi names you as "another account of Andrey". There were lots of fake posts from my name here - they removed them.

Damn! Why I was not following  NRG discussion on bitcointalk regulary  Angry
Now, that explains much- "Issue" seems to be a clear SCAM
Explains also why there was no explanation after "issue was resolved" ... they wouldn't announce that they ´ve just scammed the community  Grin
Damage... missed rewards on several MN's (with 10k colleteral each) at a time where NRG was more valuable. Considering that under lesson learned  Embarrassed

copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 2

Does this need to be hosted on a vps or can i host a node on my private network too?

thanks

We recommend using a VPS as you need 24/7 uptime to run a masternode. If running on your private network your IP will be visible to the public and there may be additional settings needing adjusted with your Firewall which differ dependant on your provider.

thanks

Well, the answers has been given by me, the creator of Energi Gen 3. For that, I've been persecuted by Energi Core in various illegal ways with quite real threats. Obviously, police is aware and I cannot tell much except what was previously published, e.g.:

IMO, Energi Core is a transnational organized crime group, which has violated many laws and regulations of US and EU. The recent BitMex case confirms that well.

If you feel that you received damage because of the gang's actions, including market manipulation due to closed deposits for two months, you are free to contact your local financial crime police department and ask them to get in touch with the State Police of Latvia in regard to Andrey Galkin case. I am happy to explain what was the cause on Apr 07 as I have the original data dump - my nodes as the whole network were left on the correct chain.

P.S. I won't be surprised if Energi names you as "another account of Andrey". There were lots of fake posts from my name here - they removed them.

Pages:
Jump to: