Pages:
Author

Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH - page 102. (Read 101020 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Official Signature + Avatar Campaign
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ended-enjin-signature-campaign-big-reward-closed-2050527

Open to Senior Member, Hero, Legendary, and Staff!

Why only for sr.member, hero, legendary and staff , why for jr.member and member not to participate, maybe with many participants can increase the popularity of this project Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This one seems to be one of the more interesting ICOs out there because the platform is already there which you can tap for potential customers.

Most ICO out there doesn't have anything per say. 
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
How are you going to get 250k websites to use your coin ? Isn't that a bit ambitious ? If you can do that then you should be about to get some private servers up for games like Minecraft or something. RuneScape maybe ?

We have 250k communities on the existing Enjin website platform. Not all gaming communities will choose to use Enjin Coin, but we have a good opportunity to reach many of them.

Thousands of Minecraft servers use the Enjin plugin daily for in-game purchases. We will be updating the plugin with Enjin Coin support and we'll make it extremely simple to start using Custom Coins in Minecraft. Beyond that, we're distributing Enjin Coins to the 30,000 most active communities over time, to encourage adoption.

Finally we have 30% of funding allocated towards ongoing marketing. We're going to promote this platform to players of Unturned that has a huge and untapped community and believe this will be an easy sell when combined with our in-game plugin and shop system.

I can easily see thousands of communities and over 100k gamers using Enjin Coin in Q1 2018.

Actually, I too have noticed Enjin being used often by Minecraft servers. In fact, from what I can tell, it's a pretty powerful tool that can be used to monetize Minecraft for server creators. As for marketing, why not try to target more free to play games beyond just Unturned? It could prove valuable for the long term success of the project.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!
How are you going to get 250k websites to use your coin ? Isn't that a bit ambitious ? If you can do that then you should be about to get some private servers up for games like Minecraft or something. RuneScape maybe ?

We have 250k communities on the existing Enjin website platform. Not all gaming communities will choose to use Enjin Coin, but we have a good opportunity to reach many of them.

Thousands of Minecraft servers use the Enjin plugin daily for in-game purchases. We will be updating the plugin with Enjin Coin support and we'll make it extremely simple to start using Custom Coins in Minecraft. Beyond that, we're distributing Enjin Coins to the 30,000 most active communities over time, to encourage adoption.

Finally we have 30% of funding allocated towards ongoing marketing. We're going to promote this platform to players of Unturned that has a huge and untapped community and believe this will be an easy sell when combined with our in-game plugin and shop system.

I can easily see thousands of communities and over 100k gamers using Enjin Coin in Q1 2018.
You're conducting an ICO in order to earn funds for the project, yet are withholding 34% of the total coin supply as a form of 'pre-mine', why is this?

Your infographic states it is 18% for the team and 16% for bounties etc. (Although I do note your somewhat dishonest use of the assertion that 66% are to be "distributed to the Public Contributors", when you really mean 'sold to the public'). So if the team and other expenses are to be paid by this 'pre-mine', what are the ICO funds you collect to be used for?

Hi cryptodevil, thanks for bringing this up.

16% Partnerships:

This portion of tokens will be used to promote Enjin Coin directly to gamers and game developers over the next few years. We have a multi-stage coin adoption strategy for the gaming market:
  • The community level (guilds, clans, websites, forums)
  • Game servers - with plugins for popular games (beginning with Minecraft and Unturned)
  • Indie game developers
  • Larger game developers

For each of these four stages, we'll need to use some of the partnership tokens as incentives.

In the short term, for the first two aspects, we are partnering with a selection of gaming communities who will implement Enjin Coin features and rewards into their servers & websites. We've already received hundreds of partnership applications to review. These partners will receive a larger amount of coins monthly with the goal of creating interesting gameplay or rewards with them.

We're also going to distribute small amounts of coins to 30,000 existing gaming communities (the most active ones on the Enjin network).

18% Team/Advisors:

This includes our core team and advisors, and others that have been instrumental in the ongoing project, they work in the background and we haven't mentioned them in the whitepaper. This is to incentivize the original team to put in their absolute best for more than a salary going forward. Many of us here are working 10-12 hour days and weekends because we believe in this project's future. Each team member should have a personal stake in our success.

Crowdsale funds:

The Funding Allocation section in the whitepaper lays out how the crowdsale funds will be used. A large portion (50%) is going towards development and this involves hiring and expanding our development team so we can move much faster. The Enjin social network is a complex project and needs an 8 person team full-time to run it. We are looking to increase - possibly double - our existing team to be able to devote energy towards Enjin Coin development. We may need to work on custom game plugins & game developer partnerships, which in our experience takes up a large amount of development time. World-class devs and staff don't come cheap and if we were to hire 6 additional developers and other supporting staff we're looking at an increased spend of $1m+ USD per year in salaries alone, not to mention a lot of additional costs involved.

We are also working with Vanbex Group for consulting and assistance with Enjin Coin over the next few months. Part of the crowdsale funds are paying the cost of working with Vanbex. Their team effectively doubles our marketing and development power leading up to the crowdsale.

Also, you list this young lady: Lilia Pritchard, as a team member and marketing and social media expert, yes?

Trouble is, whenever I do a search for her with the term 'enjin' I don't get any results other than your ICO page and a website listing a 'Lilia Pritchard' as an English language teacher.

Actually, even when I do a simple search on "Lilia Pritchard" I'm only getting 62 results, none of them leading anywhere useful.

Where would I find examples of Ms Pritchard's social media chops?

Lilia has been with us since launch in 2009, but she prefers to work in the background. She has managed and edited many of our articles, sales, partnerships, and Enjin social media accounts over the years. She also does a lot of the tireless, thankless operations work that keeps the company running smoothly.
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
dev waiting info for about bounty socmed
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I have some questions:

You're conducting an ICO in order to earn funds for the project, yet are withholding 34% of the total coin supply as a form of 'pre-mine', why is this?

Your infographic states it is 18% for the team and 16% for bounties etc. (Although I do note your somewhat dishonest use of the assertion that 66% are to be "distributed to the Public Contributors", when you really mean 'sold to the public'). So if the team and other expenses are to be paid by this 'pre-mine', what are the ICO funds you collect to be used for?

So what game that already support the use of this coin?
Or you will develop your own game so it get integrated with the coin right from the begining?

We're going to release a Minecraft Plugin and Unturned Plugin to support those 2 games. There are thousands of Minecraft servers using the existing Enjin Minecraft Plugin for in-game item purchases already, so the upgrade will be seamless for them.

We are also pursuing partnerships with game developers and creating SDKs to support integration into other games.
Activity: 700
BBOD Trading Platform

awesome design, i like it, Hopefully you are successful with your project  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
So what game that already support the use of this coin?
Or you will develop your own game so it get integrated with the coin right from the begining?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Interesting concept and the custom coin minting. Good that you have an adoption plan because of your communities. Will keep an eye on this.
Activity: 338
Received requests to showcase the team. Here is the core Enjin Coin Team & Advisors:

What ESCROW is being used here?

The crowdsale is going to be run through Ethereum, you will recieve tokens immediately when Ether is sent to the crowdsale address. Escrow is needed if the tokens are distributed manually by the team after the crowdsale ends. In our case it is fully automated by smart contracts.
Enjin is one of the top 1000 websites in the world, our reputation and history is well known in the industry. The funds will be held in multi-sig by the Directors of Enjin PTE LTD who have been running Enjin since 2009 and registered as a company in Singapore in 2012.

Wow. Looking pretty neat. Am interested in supporting this.

Was wondering on the current development in this? How far is the current progress on it?

We're currently in the planning, marketing and early development stage. Next month we're working on the smart contracts and we'll likely begin development on the SDKs and wallets.
Activity: 164
In other words, you are making new crypto currency for in-game payments andmonetization not developing the game itself. Am i right?

Yes that is correct. Enjin Coin will provide communities, content creators, game servers and game publishers, an easy solution for implementing virtual goods and real value, into their game-play.

Enjin Coin will also provide monetization options for communities, forums and groups that don't necessarily require a game.
This will be implemented into the Enjin CMS first, which already powers 250k communities of all kinds. Check here for the list of communities:

https://www.enjin.com/communities
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
What ESCROW is being used here?

Look!
There is no information on what Escrow system you're using and how the ICO's are super hyped these days, there are turning out to be many scams in ICO.
I would never invest in a ICO without an ESCROW and would suggest the same

Try this if you can't find any!
Else get a ESCROW.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
So many game-based project running an ICO nowadays. A question, is there game developer who has planned to adopt EnjinCoin or you will establish your own game?

Our team will focus on partnerships with game developers in the coming months, and release SDKs on multiple platforms to make integration with games simple.

At the start we are releasing two plugins for very popular games with virtual item economies:

- A plugin for Minecraft (for all 3 platforms: Spigot, Sponge, Forge). We are the largest website platform for Minecraft servers and thousands of servers use our existing plugin for virtual item sales daily.
- A plugin for Unturned (Rocketmod). This is a rising, popular game and people are already making Enjin shop plugins for it. We are in touch with the developers of Rocketmod and we're very excited to develop Enjin Coin integration. This will also work with 2+ upcoming games that Rocketmod plans to support.

The Enjin platform currently processes over $1 million in virtual item sales per month across all games and communities. Integrating with the above 2 games will bring instant adoption to the currency among thousands of active servers. We also host over 250k communities playing hundreds of games, and they could start using Enjin Coin functionality on their websites.

Our strategy of beginning with game plugins means we can integrate with some very popular mainstream games out the door, and meanwhile pursue further partnerships.

We're also considering a new type of decentralized DKP system that can support the following games: World of Warcraft, Aion, Age of Conan, Everquest 1+2, EVE Online, Final Fantasy XIV, Guild Wars 2, LOTRO, Rift, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and Tera. We're still in the concept/planning stages for this, but it would use the Enjin Coin features and tie into Enjin's DKP module which could be updated for Enjin Coin and potentially open-sourced in the future.
In other words, you are making new crypto currency for in-game payments and not developing the game itself. Am i right?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Wow. Looking pretty neat. Am interested in supporting this.

Was wondering on the current development in this? How far is the current progress on it?
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
Nice ann thread design. Is there any bounties for this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: