Pages:
Author

Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH - page 53. (Read 101020 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
How come that the price stay so low? Enough volume in 24 hours

because.. whales with double accounts.

Is it always the same?

The coin goes to the market and stays below ICO price?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Hmmm, you think so? That would explain this...
care to elaborate?

I mean I haven't thought about this idea earlier (whales sell big amuonts to themself). That would explain why price is so low even if the 24h volume was sufficient for rise.
I'm optimistic about long-term prospects of ENJ just this current price was making my headache, but your version might explain the situation, so I asked do you really think so and thought that you may make some further comments, insights...

I think I elaborated clearly enough )
Activity: 188
Merit: 12

care to elaborate?

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
Hey dev, do you have any plan to listed the ENJ coin on the bittrex or poloniex exchanger in the coming a few months..?
i saw this project have overcome the ico barrier successfully and listed on hitbtc, coss, etherdelta, binance etc.
f80
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
The competition isn't quite helpful Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Looks like Enjin and Binance are organising a promotion together:

https://medium.com/@enjin/enjin-coin-binance-trading-competition-bdd7ccf00cef
Nice, it's Binance we talking so very good chance for Enjin.

yeah so awesome. Watchin it go up before. expecting it to go up more after promotion. Promotion starts. Profits going up in smoke... the hate is strong...
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Get in the ship to the space now Cheesy Enjin will surely x10 atleast in the coming year. I have accumulated enough thanks god Smiley
It just takes time for the whole userbase to adopt it, but the minecraft people are insane and surely will buy alot.
In my Opinion Enjin could be a winner next year. Sad for the people that bought it in the last ICO Phases, but just hodl, you will also make profit  Grin
Activity: 131
Looks like Enjin and Binance are organising a promotion together:

https://medium.com/@enjin/enjin-coin-binance-trading-competition-bdd7ccf00cef
Nice, it's Binance we talking so very good chance for Enjin.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
There are almost 19M gamers across their communities.

As for why? You can go and reach out to these communities and ask them yourself if you don't believe the team Smiley

From that page you can see that there are almost 1.5M people ready to use this coin. I think that is a great start and with the other gamers they have in the community I could see that number reaching 10M users soon. And that is a huge number in the crypto world.

Why though? Because they SAY there are? It likely means there are 1.5m users throighout all their supporting developers games and servers... not to knock enj but how is that a guarantee that theyll use the in gsme items once enjin is actually utilized?

If they really do have 1.5m people WAITING and ready to utilize this asset, then wow god damn. But it seems like hopium to me to assume the whole base will embrace, and even further that that base expands to 10million users shortly after?!

Well fair enough, but first things first utility will dictate the speed at which this thing is adopted.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
From that page you can see that there are almost 1.5M people ready to use this coin. I think that is a great start and with the other gamers they have in the community I could see that number reaching 10M users soon. And that is a huge number in the crypto world.

Why though? Because they SAY there are? It likely means there are 1.5m users throighout all their supporting developers games and servers... not to knock enj but how is that a guarantee that theyll use the in gsme items once enjin is actually utilized?

If they really do have 1.5m people WAITING and ready to utilize this asset, then wow god damn. But it seems like hopium to me to assume the whole base will embrace, and even further that that base expands to 10million users shortly after?!

Well fair enough, but first things first utility will dictate the speed at which this thing is adopted.
Activity: 238
Lol, That competition is ... Pay-to-Win!

Or you just have to be an amazing trader Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
So each of the top 100 buyers gets 20k enjin tokens? And the top 3 get the bonuses (500k, 300k, 200k) on top of that 20k?

Will there be a real time leaderboard or how will this be done so that people can see how much is needed to reach which position?

Well that's one way to attract whales to make some volume. I am assuming there will be people buying / selling their own tokens just for that volume.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
So each of the top 100 buyers gets 20k enjin tokens? And the top 3 get the bonuses (500k, 300k, 200k) on top of that 20k?

Will there be a real time leaderboard or how will this be done so that people can see how much is needed to reach which position?

Great Binance Competition! So how do you think, how it will affect price?  Cool
price will probably climb until start date, and even more likely climb between start and finish date.
then they'll get dumped and the price will plummit until probably half of what it was, so between 1 and 2c i guess

if you want to make money, buy now, and hurry, sell at the top a little bit before the ending.
if you want to invest, do the same, and buy your ENJ back at the dipping point.
you'll have more ENJ then you did before, don't borget to cash in on your profit for checking and keeping updated with the project

that's just my speculative opinion disclaimer

Thanks for reply! Some really good points. Although, I'm not really sure of coming back to 0.01 level, but maybe i'm too optimistic.
Activity: 260
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
Great Binance Competition! So how do you think, how it will affect price?  Cool
price will probably climb until start date, and even more likely climb between start and finish date.
then they'll get dumped and the price will plummit until probably half of what it was, so between 1 and 2c i guess

if you want to make money, buy now, and hurry, sell at the top a little bit before the ending.
if you want to invest, do the same, and buy your ENJ back at the dipping point.
you'll have more ENJ then you did before, don't borget to cash in on your profit for checking and keeping updated with the project

that's just my speculative opinion disclaimer
Great Binance Competition! So how do you think, how it will affect price?  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: