Pages:
Author

Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH - page 55. (Read 101020 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
Activity: 4
Obtained my pre-ICO coins today. Good job! Many thanks and good luck!
Activity: 3
I don't begin to see the community deal with yet
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
I too invested during the first week of the ICO, thinking of it as one of those coins I will just have to let sit around and forget about it for 6 months to a year. Sure, the price drop once it hit exchanges was brutal, but it is almost at 0.24 on CMC, so at least it is getting closer to Week 1 ICO price.

As long as gamers are willing to deal with the exchanges and all that to get the coins, I think we should be fine if everything works out with the Minecraft community.
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
Doing great on the market right now. Waiting on some BTC to get into cryptopia.
Be careful where you deliver ETH. I simply found another site which is showing a different address...

The ICO is over.
Activity: 308
What is the guarantee that the players will use your platform (and currency) and will not come back to their local?

There's no guarantee.

i believe enjin has the abillity to attract and not push somethin in consumers face.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
What is the guarantee that the players will use your platform (and currency) and will not come back to their local?

There's no guarantee.
Activity: 164
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.
where can I get a slack invite?

We don't use slack anymore, all the activity is on Telegram. Link below:

Join the Enjin Coin Telegram. Over 4.2K users. Get the latest news and announcements. We're active there and always open to feedback.

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
where can I get a slack invite?
Activity: 28
Activity: 28
People of what country will be the first to use your services (platform)?
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
Yeah, got exactly the same error for a while, I recorded within my wallet once again and it worked after.
What error?
Activity: 3
Yeah, got exactly the same error for a while, I recorded within my wallet once again and it worked after.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
can you explain me how is possible that now the price is under preICO price?
The price right now is about 15.000 ENJ/ETH. That's just about exactly the Pre-ICO price I think
(300 x 0.03 x 1.5)
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
can you explain me how is possible that now the price is under preICO price?
i got 1mill coins at 5 cent dollar ^^ we will see where this goes.
at the moment it is a virtual lose but like any investment it aint a lose till we sell.
putting this on a shelve for a year.
you can buy now another million at 2 cent and average your total amount on 3.5 Wink That will increase your profit in future.

Yup, doubled my position for a quarter of the price I got in at.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
i got 1mill coins at 5 cent dollar ^^ we will see where this goes.
at the moment it is a virtual lose but like any investment it aint a lose till we sell.
putting this on a shelve for a year.
you can buy now another million at 2 cent and average your total amount on 3.5 Wink That will increase your profit in future.
Activity: 164
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

Join the Enjin Coin Telegram. Over 4.2K users. Get the latest news and announcements. We're active there and always open to feedback.

Pages:
Jump to: