Pages:
Author

Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH - page 57. (Read 101020 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
this coin will be big in 2018
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Btw, did you guys see this: https://www.reddit.com/r/EnjinCoin/comments/7a2nlv/heres_why_the_price_is_below_ico_presale_right_now/

Scammers were dumping and put a lot of sale pressure on this coin and I think that is why the price is off to a shaky start. But this shaky start is only an opportunity to get in very cheap here.

Thats a bs post.

Whales accumulated 2m worth of coins with 50% discount on the presale. Which is like less then 2 cents or whatever...

Its simple. Stop ICO. Read conditions of ICO. Then decide.

I do think from here it will only go up since many are convinced of this coin; gamecredits... was $4ish.

And enjin coin received A ratings.

Its not hyped, not much shilled. Many have high hopes and trust in this. Including me.

May we have a link with A rating?  Wink
https://blog.icotracker.org/top-10-gaming-cryptocurrencies-ico/
interesting post with deep analysis,the only thing that author Mr.Ico Robot is not really very famous analytic so far.I would prefer rating from other sources  Wink Thanks anyway
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Btw, did you guys see this: https://www.reddit.com/r/EnjinCoin/comments/7a2nlv/heres_why_the_price_is_below_ico_presale_right_now/

Scammers were dumping and put a lot of sale pressure on this coin and I think that is why the price is off to a shaky start. But this shaky start is only an opportunity to get in very cheap here.

Thats a bs post.

Whales accumulated 2m worth of coins with 50% discount on the presale. Which is like less then 2 cents or whatever...

I do think from here it will only go up since many are convinced of this coin; gamecredits... was $4ish.

Its not hyped, not much shilled. Many have high hopes and trust in this. Including me.

May we have a link with A rating?  Wink
https://blog.icotracker.org/top-10-gaming-cryptocurrencies-ico/

Thats a bs post.

May we have a link with A rating?  Wink

Thats a bs post.

here we go...enjin coin in binance now!
Awesome,Binance-one of the best exchanges Cool Price is extremly cheap now-just 2 cents.Time to fill bags up  Smiley

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
here we go...enjin coin in binance now!
Activity: 933
Merit: 500

One difference i do see... its not going from ico to high to death. It starts low... which i view now more, like 75% possibility, as that it can only go up.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
This looks very good, thanks for the update! Also, getting on Binance is a big deal. Great going guys and keep up the great work! I bought this in the ICO for next year and it will be huge in my opinion Smiley

Technical Yellow Paper for Q4 2017

This yellow paper outlines Enjin Coin’s initial milestones in 2017 and a technical summary of our platform design. In this quarter we are creating a Minecraft Plugin, Smart Wallet and SDK that will constitute our MVP with working gameplay.
Download Yellow Paper PDF

Read Yellow Paper
Activity: 164
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.
Technical Yellow Paper for Q4 2017

This yellow paper outlines Enjin Coin’s initial milestones in 2017 and a technical summary of our platform design. In this quarter we are creating a Minecraft Plugin, Smart Wallet and SDK that will constitute our MVP with working gameplay.
Download Yellow Paper PDF

Read Yellow Paper
Ok,price of pre ICO 12800~ coins per ETH,other thing,i go to web,first what i look at is "Pricing" thing,and first what i have is question,you offer services for money and what investors get from that? i see those web making options and etc,but i do not see where coin can be used ,you did not intergrated coin in your system at all

Check out our roadmap on when integration will be live on the Enjin Network.
I am also interested in this coin,and also wanna know why price is under ICO,what was pre-ICO price?

Price in ICO ranged from 3 cents to 10 cents. Average purchase was around 4 cents.
Activity: 122
Ok,price of pre ICO 12800~ coins per ETH,other thing,i go to web,first what i look at is "Pricing" thing,and first what i have is question,you offer services for money and what investors get from that? i see those web making options and etc,but i do not see where coin can be used ,you did not intergrated coin in your system at all
Activity: 122
I am also interested in this coin,and also wanna know why price is under ICO,what was pre-ICO price?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Why is the price below the ico price. Isn't it better for me to just buy it on Binance now then all that money I paid in ETH months ago? What am I missing here?
Activity: 532
would be great if enj already listed there. there will be something extraordinary going on. let's see if something big will happen next
Activity: 16
One of the most promissing projects for me… Will see)
Activity: 40
I actually like this project and use Enjin but having participated in ICO's before and read about the presale seemed like a dump on open would be likely.  Still good spot if you didn't join the ICO to hop in
Pages:
Jump to: