Pages:
Author

Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH - page 71. (Read 101020 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
 A lot of ico is only for flipping it is not very good now. Goverment must regulated it. Especially erc20 token becarefull before investing especially if the project offer you big bonuses. The good ico is the project which will make its own blockchain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Sound promising. I want to invest later)

Get in within the next 20 hours for a bonus.

Does anyone know when will Enjin coin be listed on the exchange?

Once the crowdsale ends we will list near instantly on HitBtc, Tidex, EtherDelta and Coss.io (more exchanges will be confirmed soon)

Do we know what date that will be so I can put it in my calendar?

Thanks!
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Almost at 90% not bad. I am sure that this will reach the hard cap before the ico end date. Also looking good in regards to the first exchanges! To start on HitBtc, Tidex, EtherDelta and Coss.io is a good start but I hope that you guys will be aiming at Binance and Bittrex as soon as possible as well.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
So there is Game Credits, Unikrn Gold, MObileGo etc, not sure how Enjin coin stands out? Gaming is big though....

Check the article by icotracker, they compared 10 gaming coins

https://blog.icotracker.org/top-10-gaming-cryptocurrencies-ico/

So, this is the only blogpost on icotracker.org, right ?  (Enjin being the only with score A)

Oh no, here is another one: https://blog.icotracker.org/ico-analytics-metrics-tool/    (the first ICO we decided to track - Enjin...)

You're telling this should be relevant to someone ?
Activity: 164
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

Once the crowdsale ends we will list near instantly on HitBtc, Tidex, EtherDelta and Coss.io (more exchanges will be confirmed soon)
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Last 15 hours for the public token sale week 1
Activity: 448
hello, and there is a bounty company

I don't think this is their bounty thread, and even if there is any Newbie accounts won't be allowed to participate in the campaign

I'm talking about Twitter and Facebook)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

I don't think this is their bounty thread, and even if there is any Newbie accounts won't be allowed to participate in the campaign
Activity: 448
Activity: 40
Looks like a solid project to me.
Already have a devoted community and they are known by many people.
Just joined with 0.4 ether for 2400 enjincoins.
Hoping this coin will skyrocket in 2018.
Good luck everyone!!!
 Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!
Hello, I can see one of the team member named Anthony Diiorio on the website, but I can not see him in the whitepaper, I want to know if there is any open source that we can check that Anthony Diiorio is supporting this project?

Here's the official post by Decentral:
http://decentral.ca/anthonydiiorio-joins-enjin-board-advisors/
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I bought something enjincoins today. I hope the project will develop and not be abandoned!
Activity: 260
Merit: 102

Activity: 10
Activity: 29
Hello, I can see one of the team member named Anthony Diiorio on the website, but I can not see him in the whitepaper, I want to know if there is any open source that we can check that Anthony Diiorio is supporting this project?

hello, you can find information here : https:/[Suspicious link removed]/lzGU7WoGmR
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Unfortunately there will be those that dump. It would be very wise to hang onto them until Enjincoin is sufficiently integrated with many games and services. There are many more exciting possibilities with this coin instead of just using it as investment. I'm glad that the crowdsale is still on. I'm trying to scrounge more money to buy more and convincing everyone I know to buy some. If you ladies and gentlemen know any gamers - get them in the know. Buy some extra coins if you can and gift them out even. You're all witness to a very exciting time. Smiley

True. However it wouldn't really be that smart to dump lower than the price that you bought at ICO. Selling such a promising token at under 0.05$ would be kind of dump to be honest if you ask me  Grin

Just want to announce that we've reached 10,000 contributors and over 60,000 ETH so far! Thank you to everyone for your amazing support!

Great to hear! Although im in your signature campaign, i bought 1ETH worth because i really like what you are doing here because i believe the project is very inspirational, and the technology of yours could be used in real life trades as well somehow.

Do you suggest me to invest in Enjin?

Investments are always a risk and you shouldn't trust too much of a world of random person. But i suggest investing some on it, just like i did.
We must remember that this is not one of those "shit ICO's" because this actually has a very reputable company backing it up, which minimizes the risk of scam or anything.
I have counted that with these presale prices, the marketcap would be 50m$, which i think is very low and i believe it could go possibly up to 500m$ after the app is launched easily.
ty !!
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
Hoping to get involved before the discount drops. Any idea what time it ends?

about a day and a half, or when they reach 800M ENJ sold (it's at 85% right now). i think that's how it works
Activity: 38
Hoping to get involved before the discount drops. Any idea what time it ends?
Pages:
Jump to: