Pages:
Author

Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH - page 74. (Read 101020 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
How much were they during presale ?

$0.03 per ENJ. At a price of $300/ETH, 1 ENJ during the first week of the ICO costs $0.05.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This coin is a utility and not a security. Most buyers are talking about an investment and are waiting for the price to rise. That sounds like a security. I bought Enjincoin in the presale but with the intent to use it in games when the time comes and thus support the Enjin team getting this thing on the road. Isn't that what this is intended for?
Activity: 4
So there is Game Credits, Unikrn Gold, MObileGo etc, not sure how Enjin coin stands out? Gaming is big though....

Check the article by icotracker, they compared 10 gaming coins

https://blog.icotracker.org/top-10-gaming-cryptocurrencies-ico/

And this article on cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-best-thing-for-gaming-since-invention-of-internet
With Dmarket, a potential competitor in the future.
Activity: 164
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.
So there is Game Credits, Unikrn Gold, MObileGo etc, not sure how Enjin coin stands out? Gaming is big though....

Check the article by icotracker, they compared 10 gaming coins

https://blog.icotracker.org/top-10-gaming-cryptocurrencies-ico/
Activity: 164
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

Pretty sure it was closed doors to venture capitalists.

Presale was open to all, 4200 transactions during presale.
Activity: 260
Merit: 102

Pretty sure it was closed doors to venture capitalists.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Which of those is backed by a full fledged gaming platform?

This one is.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Only move 1% in last 10 hours to 80%.   Looks there is time before it sells out.  Perhaps Part of that 80% included the presale.  That or a lot of people were lined up as soon as it opened and now it really slowed down. 

Yes it is. It shows 654mm of 800mm. 400mm was pre-sale and 400mm public sale.

So, that means like 245mm of 400mm which means 61% of the public sale coin has been bought.
Activity: 54
The sale has gone stale it seems. People out side of the ICO will be getting it cheaper on the open market soon. RIP us early investors.
The schedule for the public sale has always been the entire month of October. In interacting with their team over the past month it seems clear that they aren't too worried about hype and prefer lots of small investors trickling instead of whales. I'm sure they'll reach their cap before the month ends.

I'm invested heavily, and in looking at their road map, I'm sure I'll be holding for 6 months minimum. Every ICO is a risk. But instead of risks like being a scam, not having a real team, or the coin having no real utility, the risks here are centered around their ability to pull this off from a technical standpoint and in having the gaming community buy in. I'm betting on them getting the job done.  Fingers crossed.

I know, it's just slowed down a lot. These guys already have a huge customer base and platform.. rolling it out will be EASY... especially a java based spigot/minecraft plugin. They already have one for fiat.

They have like 30 million users on their site... Just takes time and I'm impatient.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
The sale has gone stale it seems. People out side of the ICO will be getting it cheaper on the open market soon. RIP us early investors.

I don't think so.. its 80% sold already and the ICO ends at the end of the month. It will be sold out.

There's also the pre-sale, which sold out fairly quickly.
Activity: 10
The schedule for the public sale has always been the entire month of October. In interacting with their team over the past month it seems clear that they aren't too worried about hype and prefer lots of small investors trickling instead of whales. I'm sure they'll reach their cap before the month ends.

I'm invested heavily, and in looking at their road map, I'm sure I'll be holding for 6 months minimum. Every ICO is a risk. But instead of risks like being a scam, not having a real team, or the coin having no real utility, the risks here are centered around their ability to pull this off from a technical standpoint and in having the gaming community buy in. I'm betting on them getting the job done.  Fingers crossed.
Activity: 97
I got 45 eth worth. Now we hodl to the moon  Grin

... that's a lot Smiley
Activity: 15
I got 45 eth worth. Now we hodl to the moon  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
I'm in,  I put 25 ETH which gives me 150K coins.  New to ICO.  I have only put money towards two.  This one and Electroneum which I went in ever harder on.  Time will tell if I made a good decision on these.  Scary yet exciting.

I am also new to ICOs, and Enjin and Electroneum are the 2 projects I chose to invest in as well (not as much as you did ... I wish though). You are right, only time will tell about the investments, but for the time being I am confident in those 2 (I have been pleasantly surprised how the Enjin team has handled the pre-sale and ICO). I will hold for the time being and see what happens.

Activity: 97
I'm in too, looks like a nice project Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Only move 1% in last 10 hours to 80%.   Looks there is time before it sells out.  Perhaps Part of that 80% included the presale.  That or a lot of people were lined up as soon as it opened and now it really slowed down. 
Activity: 31
I m a hodler too now with this hype!!  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: