Pages:
Author

Topic: «Envion» Highest ROI crypto infrastructure | $2M Bounty available! - page 7. (Read 119157 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
the price for today on the coin after the entrance to the exchange has fallen very low, if we compare for all time, I do not even know that it will grow at all, if you look at the negative feedback about the company, then I'm afraid it will fall even lower

I'm afraid Envion coins will still be lower and bear market. It takes a long time to get out of the bottom block and wait patiently for the bull market to come.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Envion project team is not short of funds, and the reward payment is delayed for a long time. However, it is hoped that this project will further develop.

With the founders and the CEO very likely to be imprisoned I am not clear on which basis this hope would be based.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Envion project team is not short of funds, and the reward payment is delayed for a long time. However, it is hoped that this project will further develop.
Activity: 340
the price for today on the coin after the entrance to the exchange has fallen very low, if we compare for all time, I do not even know that it will grow at all, if you look at the negative feedback about the company, then I'm afraid it will fall even lower

The problem is that the coin is now representing an "Envion Schroedinger project", which, like the famous "Schroedinger's cat" experiment, is potentially both alive and dead until someone manages to look deeper into this issue. So this coin could have a moon value or a zero value, this has yet to be discovered.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
It's interesting to read about Envion soap opera. It's really a pity that a so "succesful" project ended in a so big scam for everybody.
It seems that - as Schiller said - "Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain."
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Hello dev.  Its been long time that your ICO project ended, but untill now the bounty is not yet paid , what happen? Whats wrong? your project  was successful by  the help of bounty hunters!! don't forget that because karma will come if you don't pay. Please pay the bounty hunter ASAP!!

you may dream gladly. but there will not be a bounty here in 2 years. it is scam and will remain scam. these tokens will not come .Many weeks of work for nothing. It's a catastrophe.
Activity: 448
Hello dev.  Its been long time that your ICO project ended, but untill now the bounty is not yet paid , what happen? Whats wrong? your project  was successful by  the help of bounty hunters!! don't forget that because karma will come if you don't pay. Please pay the bounty hunter ASAP!!
Activity: 308
The project passed from the status of successful to a scam. But today the token shows $ 0.215550 USD (82.31%) growth. It seems that lawsuits with developers begin. Who knows what the growth is related to?
I don't think this is good result for token witch have costed 1 dollar on february)
And to be honest they are scam as for me. By the way now price is 0.16.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I had high hopes for this company. But considering all the circumstances, I got a complete disagreement. Instead of news, some promises.

We apologize for the delay, we will give out the rewards as soon as it is ready.

Are the bounty participants need to do KYC?

The first page of this thread doesn't contain any useful information for people, no distribution date, no updates considering we are already 3 months behind the distribution date.

The KYC requirement for the Bounty participants is not required atm and there is no ETA yet for the distribution of rewards.

Does the Envion project team also plan to give coins to bounty hunters? This time has been a bit of a long time.

Yes, but there is no ETA yet.

Yes, how much you can wait for you to update ?? For a month and a half we hear the same thing, I'm sick of it, to be honest, you already either do the promised work, or hammer!

If you cannot wait for your reward then there is nothing that we can do about it.

Welcome to our Bounty Campaign!

Token Available for bounty: 2 % of all sold EVN Tokens (150.000.000 available in ICO - 3.000.000 for bounties)

The Bounty campaign will start on 01. November 2017 and will end on 14. January 2018.

Envion will distribute awards among those who contribute to the bounty program goals after envion conducts a thorough review to assess quality and prevent abuse. This will occur no less than 2 weeks after the ICO ends.

ENVION : that's 100% scam. A very very big lie

If you have a proof, please send it to us.

where is your update in spreadsheet , why envion team so quiet , you get big funding for your project and now you disappointed who have work for promote your ico , 2 weeks after ico end and now ?

Please scan through on this thread and you will see Envion's post giving you a reason of this delay. Be patient, you will get your reward soon.

@yombu

The above post is from March 28th. After that no more posts.

Could we finally get a timeline about distribution of the bounty-tokens since I am starting to think that my time & work have just been abused to shill ENVION to everyone...Huh?

This kind of communication really isn't good for neither the community nor the company itself.

If you followed Envion news you will know that there will be no bounties at all and as for now Envion is tagged as a scam. Just read two last pages of this thread or ANN to catch up.
Activity: 294
I had high hopes for this company. But considering all the circumstances, I got a complete disagreement. Instead of news, some promises.

We apologize for the delay, we will give out the rewards as soon as it is ready.

Are the bounty participants need to do KYC?

The first page of this thread doesn't contain any useful information for people, no distribution date, no updates considering we are already 3 months behind the distribution date.

The KYC requirement for the Bounty participants is not required atm and there is no ETA yet for the distribution of rewards.

Does the Envion project team also plan to give coins to bounty hunters? This time has been a bit of a long time.

Yes, but there is no ETA yet.

Yes, how much you can wait for you to update ?? For a month and a half we hear the same thing, I'm sick of it, to be honest, you already either do the promised work, or hammer!

If you cannot wait for your reward then there is nothing that we can do about it.

Welcome to our Bounty Campaign!

Token Available for bounty: 2 % of all sold EVN Tokens (150.000.000 available in ICO - 3.000.000 for bounties)

The Bounty campaign will start on 01. November 2017 and will end on 14. January 2018.

Envion will distribute awards among those who contribute to the bounty program goals after envion conducts a thorough review to assess quality and prevent abuse. This will occur no less than 2 weeks after the ICO ends.

ENVION : that's 100% scam. A very very big lie

If you have a proof, please send it to us.

where is your update in spreadsheet , why envion team so quiet , you get big funding for your project and now you disappointed who have work for promote your ico , 2 weeks after ico end and now ?

Please scan through on this thread and you will see Envion's post giving you a reason of this delay. Be patient, you will get your reward soon.

@yombu

The above post is from March 28th. After that no more posts.

Could we finally get a timeline about distribution of the bounty-tokens since I am starting to think that my time & work have just been abused to shill ENVION to everyone...Huh?

This kind of communication really isn't good for neither the community nor the company itself.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
The project passed from the status of successful to a scam. But today the token shows $ 0.215550 USD (82.31%) growth. It seems that lawsuits with developers begin. Who knows what the growth is related to?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
Hi envion team. Where's my coins? When you wanna to pay me for all my work in your bounty campaign? Are you scammers or you testing people patience? I wanna date of payment not "later" again.
Well I guess with the latest news & lawsuit - I fear you & me won't get any bounty tokens ever...Sadly...
We will get it, one way or another my friend, whatever the price. The question is, are we all together in this?

I lost my hope that we will get paid our bounties from Envion SCAM. Today I have read a summary of Envion case and I have to say that explanation provided by this member is accurate and there will be no other outcome as the end of this project. If you want to read this post I will quote here:

Yup. Thats the nail to this coffen of dreams...

Unwatching this scam crap. I dont want to hear the word envion ever again.
I hope they find there fate as girlfriends in prison. They deserve it
Yes it seems so, I'm sure they will never pay, and better erase all our memory about this bounty.
Activity: 149
how much longer do we have to wait for the fucking ENVION's bounty tokens?

They stole nearly half of bounty tokesns Smiley Perhaps you have seen my thread which i explain all their robbery with proof

It is not clear what they may be doing with the bounty tokens since the whole project seems dead and the tokens will be probably worthless at some point.
Activity: 340
Hi envion team. Where's my coins? When you wanna to pay me for all my work in your bounty campaign? Are you scammers or you testing people patience? I wanna date of payment not "later" again.
Well I guess with the latest news & lawsuit - I fear you & me won't get any bounty tokens ever...Sadly...
We will get it, one way or another my friend, whatever the price. The question is, are we all together in this?

I lost my hope that we will get paid our bounties from Envion SCAM. Today I have read a summary of Envion case and I have to say that explanation provided by this member is accurate and there will be no other outcome as the end of this project. If you want to read this post I will quote here:

Oh-Ok, this looks like a reeeal shit. Now the interesting question would be if it has been a planned scam from the very beginning or if they have just been so incredibly stupide to turn a goldmine into a shitmine by their greed.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Yup. Thats the nail to this coffen of dreams...

Unwatching this scam crap. I dont want to hear the word envion ever again.
I hope they find there fate as girlfriends in prison. They deserve it
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

Activity: 165
Pages:
Jump to: