Pages:
Author

Topic: «Envion» Highest ROI crypto infrastructure | $2M Bounty available! - page 5. (Read 119157 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 1
Don't waste your time waiting for token from this scammer project or team with their drama, wasting time doing campaign for nothing. whatever!!!
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Hello,
When bounty token will start to distribute?
Will you distribute or not?

Plz reply.

Thanks

Did you read the past ten pages of this thread? The project is going through an ordeal of lawsuits and other shit, It will be a miracle if the devs will be able to save it. Of course, we want to believe in miracles.
Activity: 336
In any case, ENVION should first identify the time schedule of the bounty, which is an inspiration to the supporters of the project. As a reward for contributing to the project, it is a disappointment to the project team.
Activity: 336
Although the Envion coin project is not very simple, the market value management is still good, so investors should feel a little relieved.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Good summary of what went wrong with Envion (as we now so far):

Here the list of Envion’s Big 5 Failures:

1) *Incomplete Prospectus* omitted the real picture of Envion’s behind-the-scenes corporate structure including involved key entities (Quadrat GmbH and Trado GmbH), the core business role of Trado (e.g. ICO, IP, token generation etc.), its shadow CEO Michael Luckow and related ‘founders’. Discrepancies exist between prospectus and whitepaper re shareholders and founders. Why the secrecy about real structure, shareholders and founders?

2) *Corporate Raiding* by CEO Mathias Woestmann and accomplices, abusing an inadequate corporate structure and allegedly trying to secretly sell Envion. Woestmann claims to have justification for his capital increase (which undoubtedly breached a Quadrat-Trado contract) but no hard evidence has been brought forward yet. Why the strange silence? Fraud?

3) *Insider Trading* by undisclosed ‘founders’ using a backdoor created via modifying the previously audited EVN smart contract. Tokens worth millions of US$ sold before end of an earlier in place and communicated 6 months lock period, via an undisclosed 3rd party. Investors were not informed upfront about smart contract manipulation or token sales. Exact amounts, use and whereabouts of resulting funds unknown. Why the secrecy? Fraud?

4) *Misleading Communications* towards investors overselling positive news (‘hardware arriving’, ‘production started’, ‘mining started’, LOIs etc.) and hiding factual ‘negative’ news (Enel and PWC drop off, fallout between CEO & founders, founders’ selling of tokens etc). Critical voices are banned from Telegram channels and critical media reports arrogantly dismissed as ‘irrelevant’. Complicit in fraud?

5) *No Mining, Huge Losses*. To date, instead of hundreds of mining units generating the heavily promoted 161% ROI, investors face up to 85% losses of their investments. Court cases between parties and investor protection lawsuits are underway, making it impossible to assess if there ever will be Envion mining payouts. One of the biggest ICO fails in history?

Unless a major breakthrough surprisingly would happen, the conflict could go on for years. Looks like courts will now determine the fate of Envion.

Source: https://medium.com/@franzemonaco/envions-big-5-failures-c8b60c07f079
one point is enough. but who knew what such a cool project, so will fall.  Sad full disappointment!
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Despite this project turned to ba a scam, there are still markets open https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/envion/#markets while at very limited volume. Why they are not delisting?

It is still not clear how this story will end. Even though the situation looks as bad as it can look, there are still some sparkles of hope, so better to keep the tokens alive just in case of a (quite unlikely) happy end.
agree, it is not clear to say this is a scam project and i think whatever the next, there will be no happy ending for ICO investor and this bear market make things even worse.

Common, Evion is a scam and we have to say it loud to warn other people.

Scam ICO with months of fake news, lies, insider trading, millions of nap tokens created, vesting period broken, fraudulent CEO and founder team and many more.

If Envion isn't an obvious scam then I don't know what is.
yes, most ICO are scam. they just care to make more money. this ENVION drama, i don't know for how long it will end.
we do not even know the real truth behind the scene before ICO or maybe this drama is just to play investors hope and there is no insurance if they will get their money back
It is interesting to see how many people continue to hope to solve something with this campaign.
However, it is true that sometimes stupidity and greed can often destroy any success.

Envion will likely become a case study on this subject. To collect 100 Million $ and to fuck it up just because that was not enough for you - that's truly a case of unprecedented stupidity.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
It is interesting to see how many people continue to hope to solve something with this campaign.
However, it is true that sometimes stupidity and greed can often destroy any success.
Activity: 503
Merit: 11

I think this is the worst memories, following a campaign that when the project succeeded and just forgot the services of bounty hunters, I pray that the envion conscious team Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
Despite this project turned to ba a scam, there are still markets open https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/envion/#markets while at very limited volume. Why they are not delisting?

It is still not clear how this story will end. Even though the situation looks as bad as it can look, there are still some sparkles of hope, so better to keep the tokens alive just in case of a (quite unlikely) happy end.
agree, it is not clear to say this is a scam project and i think whatever the next, there will be no happy ending for ICO investor and this bear market make things even worse.

Common, Evion is a scam and we have to say it loud to warn other people.

Scam ICO with months of fake news, lies, insider trading, millions of nap tokens created, vesting period broken, fraudulent CEO and founder team and many more.

If Envion isn't an obvious scam then I don't know what is.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
I'm so understanding that the payment we will not receive

just forget about this ENVION and just let them die by themselves.
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
I'm so understanding that the payment we will not receive
Probably because Yobit is just a rubbish bin as well as Hitbtc is a garbage collector for all sorts of tokens
yes mostly indeed. they list so many token in their platform.
even bitttconneect has been there for a while until the shutdown
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
Probably because Yobit is just a rubbish bin as well as Hitbtc is a garbage collector for all sorts of tokens

Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Every so often I come to take a look, but now I am convinced that nothing good will come out of the Envion campaign.
Too bad, it seemed one of the biggest hits of the crypto.
i agree with you. if this project fail.
it will be the most hits fail project in crypto history and i think it will hurt many investor in there.
i was interested in this ICO before, i am just lucky i just have a little bitcoin when i know this ICO.
so i am unable to invest in ICO then i think i only can get Envion token by doing the bounty campaign.
and after a couple month, the result is just like this Cry
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Every so often I come to take a look, but now I am convinced that nothing good will come out of the Envion campaign.
Too bad, it seemed one of the biggest hits of the crypto.
Good summary of what went wrong with Envion (as we now so far):

Here the list of Envion’s Big 5 Failures:

1) *Incomplete Prospectus* omitted the real picture of Envion’s behind-the-scenes corporate structure including involved key entities (Quadrat GmbH and Trado GmbH), the core business role of Trado (e.g. ICO, IP, token generation etc.), its shadow CEO Michael Luckow and related ‘founders’. Discrepancies exist between prospectus and whitepaper re shareholders and founders. Why the secrecy about real structure, shareholders and founders?

2) *Corporate Raiding* by CEO Mathias Woestmann and accomplices, abusing an inadequate corporate structure and allegedly trying to secretly sell Envion. Woestmann claims to have justification for his capital increase (which undoubtedly breached a Quadrat-Trado contract) but no hard evidence has been brought forward yet. Why the strange silence? Fraud?

3) *Insider Trading* by undisclosed ‘founders’ using a backdoor created via modifying the previously audited EVN smart contract. Tokens worth millions of US$ sold before end of an earlier in place and communicated 6 months lock period, via an undisclosed 3rd party. Investors were not informed upfront about smart contract manipulation or token sales. Exact amounts, use and whereabouts of resulting funds unknown. Why the secrecy? Fraud?

4) *Misleading Communications* towards investors overselling positive news (‘hardware arriving’, ‘production started’, ‘mining started’, LOIs etc.) and hiding factual ‘negative’ news (Enel and PWC drop off, fallout between CEO & founders, founders’ selling of tokens etc). Critical voices are banned from Telegram channels and critical media reports arrogantly dismissed as ‘irrelevant’. Complicit in fraud?

5) *No Mining, Huge Losses*. To date, instead of hundreds of mining units generating the heavily promoted 161% ROI, investors face up to 85% losses of their investments. Court cases between parties and investor protection lawsuits are underway, making it impossible to assess if there ever will be Envion mining payouts. One of the biggest ICO fails in history?

Unless a major breakthrough surprisingly would happen, the conflict could go on for years. Looks like courts will now determine the fate of Envion.

Source: https://medium.com/@franzemonaco/envions-big-5-failures-c8b60c07f079
can anyone give some comment about this envion project? i know for some ICO investor might think this is a FUD but to be honest this is necessary to be criticism.
because the fact that i got the news from CNBC there is more than 900 ICO's from 2017 till 2018 has already failed.
and some others blockchain startup might fail in the next 1 - 3 years.
Pages:
Jump to: